What's the best way to deal with the hispanic menace?

We have to get organized. I don't have anything against most races, but anyone who threatens us with demographic replacement has to be dealt with as a priority. Are there any good advocacy groups for white people? I live in Georgia and am looking for advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf17rOT_z8E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

bomp. We need Operation Wetback the sequel

Stop the gibs, hang liberals welcoming them, use the dessert as the biggest shooting rage in the world
(not in that order)

the answer is given in the very same anime

I hope someone will give me some feedback. I wasn't raised to hate anyone, but I'm absolutely terrified that these people will kill my child, and I want to have some support to prevent it or respond if necessary.

There were a few hispanic people in my home town when I was younger. They were fine, they accepted American culture (for the most part). Now some of the ones from the city are starting to move out to where Im from. Fat hispanic kids now cross a major US highway while people are trying to drive and stop traffic.
A couple years ago, one family got in a shootout with the FBI when they got raided. Keep in mind this town is not very big. I have no doubt we will soon get more gang bangers.

was It in a nice or decent neighborhood? If so that was probably a cartel. Whenever they set up shop the crime drops because they easily clean up competition. That’s good and a bad thing.
>take out violent and reckless niggs
The bad
>other cartels start doing the same and now the violence that only happens south of the border will start coming in to this side
So far it doesn’t seem like it but that’s probably because the media isn’t reporting on it. With billions at stake I’m sure the violence does spill over. This video is a must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf17rOT_z8E

Stop supporting the drug cartels
Stop buying drugs

End the welfare state for non citizens, repeal the 1965 inmigration act, ban sanctuary cities, ban communism,
AND FOR GOD'S SAKE END BENEFICTS, HEALTHCARE , JOBS AND AID FOR ILEGALS.

Usa is the only country in the world where you can get shit for free without citizenship.

Yeah it was a nice neighborhood. IIRC they did belong to some cartel, that came out after the raid. They were arms dealers
I hate it because, we aren't anywhere close to the border. Yet in Indiana we have to deal with crimes committed by Mexicans.

Let me tell you.. not a single Hispanic will assimilate to US culture ever.. If he's not born in the US.

90 % of us are a plague, we take or regueton and ghetto trash music wherever we go, same with our manners, with "macho" pride, our slangs, etc..

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

Sause pls.

>Wanting to be part of this new age America
>Kids shooting at each other
>Trans getting offended cause you weren't sure to call "him" or "her"
>Possible war with NK
>Possible war with actually anyone
>That president whom seems to go for 2nd term
>Running out of oil (again)
>Highest debt in history

I don't know, user, but I think mexi's are gonna go by themselves back to taco land.

I believe you. The ones that are decent that I spoke of were born here or entered legally.

We need to send all Mexicans to "transit camps" near the border for "resettlement" so these lands can be ours again

Even if the ones you know entered legally, they'll stab Americans at some point by voting Democrap.

Gibs, gibs gibs.. That's all about.
Plus, they don't care about the browning or America.. you got a problem there

Rework on the 14th amendment take citizenship's away from anchor babies and deport them along with their families.

deport them, if they refuse execute them. hammer the northern border of mexico with strategic nuclear weapons to create a radioactive death zone to stop them from crossing

Depends on what kind of Hispanic they are. Northern Mexicans and Cubans are more likely to get red pilled than Southern Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.

You can't, America as we know it is over. The only thing we can pray for is a Civil War, where the winner (our side hopefully) implements a new form of Government.

Alternatively, balkanization could work

It is a major problem. It is one reason why I voted for the man who said he would deport them and build the wall. A pipe dream with our beaurocracy to be sure, but it is my town's only hope. West Indy is coming for us

Cuban here, I know how the leftist hispanic community thinks. Take away the gibs for god sale.

Even Operation Wetback was pussy shit compared to the good old days

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

Atlanta, GA user here also looking for the same.

>when your children are turned into a minority in their own homeland and replaced by an alien ethnic tribe but it's okay because the invaders are redpilled

who gives a fuck about their ideology

>Hispanic

Why do you faggots keep saying that? I don't mind shitting on mestizo mexicans. I fucking hate those fat pigs with their aztec genes for ruining the word hispanic.

But stop saying "Hispanic", just call them mexicans or beaners or mestizos. We aren't going to get shit done if we're going to blame non mestizos over mestizo crimes. Why should spanish people take the shit for all the evils of mexicans?

Just because you central americans and mexicans are shit due to your aztec genes doesn't mean you niggers need to stop acting like your aztec asses are the "Main hispanics"

But yeah build that wall. Mestizos are fucking it up for hispanos who've been citizens since New Spain.

It doesn't matter what they think, it matters where on the caste system they are.

Any hispanic that isn't a mestizo is okay in my book

I say Hispanic in conjunction with Mexican because spics are Hispanic, though they aren't full blooded spanish

Tucson, Arizona user here. It's a fucking epidemic. They take over and ruin everything. You can't go to any mall without feeling like you need your passport. They litter everywhere. They leave dirty diapers everywhere. All the schools that are predominantly hispanic are shitholes. Parents seem to not realize when their children are screaming and crying in public. They breed like cockroaches. They lack the capacity to assimilate to American culture. They claim this land was stolen from them and demand it back, but if we gave them back this land it would turn into a fucking shithole just like Mexico.

They aren't brown due to their hispania descent dumbass

Yeah obviously, if they're actually peninsulas I don't care, but the number of unmixed or almost unmixed people seems to be pretty tiny, at least among those that come to the US

Delete the thread and replace hispanic with mestizo you kike

The spanish man will NOT be blamed for MESTIZO MUTT crimes

I want RACE REALISM not a KIKE LIE

>Hispanic

*Mestizos

Did I not just state that they aren't full blooded spanish cunt? Fuck off

fucking mexicans. whatever

Just call the mixed fags mestizos? I don't see what's hard about that. So if a nordic fucked a nigger are we just going to call half nordics half niggers "THE NORDICS"?

Y'know I bet you're a fucking mestizo mexican beaner, they love it when their spanish superiors take the blame for their crimes and mass breeding

>meant a person of combined European and Amerindian descent, regardless of where the person was born

Nordic and nignogs aren't mestizo senpai. that's why we call you 56% and not mestizo. Your case alone might be 12% though.

sometimes it feels as if we've already lost. they are everywhere.

It matters a lot what they think. Some of them have fought wars alongside us against their own, which is what gave them any status here in the first place. These illegals that come in and dry up the system are hated by everyone, they have no right to be here unlike some of the others that have been here because they believed in the country. Being an American used to mean something. It had principles and values. We got away from that a long time ago it needs to change. The people who were given any status here are still, to this day, are living in their hubs. Southern Florida and parts of the southwest as an example. Illegal immigration, refugees, sanctuary cities, and niggers are a much bigger problem.