Enough

Enough

Just finish this shit already, Nisio, it's shit now just let it go

We haven't even gotten to the part where everyone's hair grows back

this. The story turned into a bunch of useless info dumps after second season. Even S H A F T Q U A L I T Y can't save this show.

I just finished monogatari s2.

How bad does it get from now? Should I continue?

hell, even neko and hana felt like filler, barely remember anything from them along owari first season

If you were able to stick through Tsubasa Tiger you'll be able to finish the show

Hana doesn't make any sense until you finish Owari S2 so I have no idea why it came out first

Although forgetting Owari S1 when it's the most consistently good since Bake is ridiculous.

Good? I remember it was divided in 2 parts, one I totally forgot and the other one was something about Ougi

Yeah i could stick it in my onahole during the bath scenes.

The first half was Ougi and Araragi solving why he's such a bitch boy, and the other half was Shinobu eating a suit of armor

Can someone explain to me why Ougi is supposedly the villain? Like what's her objective, why did Gaen want to kill her? Is it just that they think she's the "darkness?" Didn't really understand desu.

They are all mad jelly that she is way better than they are.

You might want to consider re-watching the series. It really helps you get insight in to what the hell is actually going on.
The main reason Ougi was supposed to be the villain is that she was intentionally creating more problems in the town in order to fuck with Araragi. If you recall she was the one who started the whole Nadeko becoming a god thing. She also initiated the whole Sodachi thing.
Gaen wanted to kill her because she was an apparition who was causing problems. They thought she was the darkness at first, so it became Ougi's identity but they were wrong.

Someone should let me know if I'm incorrect about any of this

I actually have been re-watching it recently, didn't get all the way through re-watching second season and owari first season before watching this, also haven't seen the last half of koyomimonogatari so there might be something I missed there.

>also haven't seen the last half of koyomimonogatari so there might be something I missed there
Yeah you sort of missed the entire reason Araragi was in hell in Owari 2. Gaen kills him.

>Even S H A F T Q U A L I T Y can't save this show.
I think it destroyed the show rather than save it. If it was animated by a different studio, it would not have ended being a bunch of PowerPoint slides.What can we expect from an anime that was made for the sole purpose of increasing LNs sales and not actually to adopt/animate it.

>neko
* to show why RRG did not end up dating cat. Also, to show another reason why Meme is acting cold to cat.
>hana
* to cater people who can't handle their favorite character dying specifically RRG & Con.
>Don't forget that he/she is seen alive after that so you don't need to cry.

Disagree. Nisio writes tedious monologues, and it's the guts of his works, the visual interest SHAFT injects with their design and composition is the only thing that makes them even tolerable. You could cut them all out but you'd have to cut out half of the books and make them completely incomprehensible.

The real problem is that Nisio has been milking this for years and the whole thing is stale.

Nisio's work varies. Sometimes it's a bunch of monologues, other times it's bizarre shit like Tsukihi Brushing or Hitagi Buffet

Reminder that Otori is the pinnacle of the Monogatari series

>why did Gaen want to kill her?
Because she is prettier/smarter than her. She hates cat too but could not do anything about it because she is already @ god tier. She can't stand how blessed her rack is compared to hers. Above all, she wants to get back at RRG. I can't blame her because he destroyed her plan twice already. If he did not came back with snail, she would have killed bat too after spooky is dealt with. Bat together with their offspring spooky is his family after all. If RRG went with her plan and was not able to see spooky as an infant, RRG would have let her die. She would have been really glad If RRG died together with spooky. Too bad for her, cat came and brought meme with her so she really more pissed than before. It is the second time she failed her attempt to kill him. The first one was in shinobu mail. If it were not for the talisman, RRG would have been long gone. So, her plan was foiled again for the third time in ougi dark. Beneath that cool look on her is a griming witch who wants to exact her revenge. Let us see if she will be successful next time.

I've been watching everything adapted from Nisio's writing (LNs and Manga only, novelizations like xxxHOLIC don't count).

I've watched:
>Shaft: Monogatari series (everything adapted so far, including Kizu)
>Shaft: Zaregoto series (only first LN adapted so far though second one was announced I think, last episode isn't out yet)
>White Fox: Katanagatari
>Tōya Satō (director): Boukyaku Tantei series (live action Japanse Drama adaptation, only first novel, "Okitegami Kyōko no Bibōroku", adapted so far).

The only thing left that I know of is Medaka Box (Nisio wrote a manga and Gainax adapted it). It looks like it was dubbed in English as well which means there are official subtitles. My question though is if the fansubs are better than the official subs (since this is Nisio wordplay we're talking about here) and if so which sub group to get?

Also, is there anything missing from my list?