Watching Death Note

>watching Death Note
>this shit shows up
What the fuck did they mean by this?

It's interesting to note how americans unironically use terms like "pre-9/11" and "post-9/11" to describe the passage of time.

Now THAT'S some tinfoil h/a/ttery right there.

It means it should go day/month/year instead of month/day/year

I mean it was a really big deal here. And things changed a lot because of 9/11. At least in this country.

Really the only difference is airports are more annoying

>The day Murica realized terrorism was a bad thing and they should stop funding it
If only

>muh 9/11
Seriously, 16 years have passed and you're still butthurt about this shit. It's as if this is the only disgrace to happen in the world, get over it, everyone else has lived through shitter situations, this was just a one time thing.

It was a lot of things.
Metal detectors and bag checks at schools, theme parks, sports stadiums, large scale venues, etc. didn't even exist pre-9/11.

This. Fuck the US, they brought up this shit upon themselves because of muh gommies in shitskinstan and now we all pay for it.

Seriously guys is there some city in Japan or something that looks like this or did they put in the fucking twin towers

>Bag checks weren't a thing before the early 2000's
Must be nice living in a literal bubble

9/11 is to americans what the holocaust is to jews.

Jews did 9/11

moot did 9/11

But 9/11 actually happened though

no it didnt

But no jew lived through the holocaust, it's nothing but lore like the great flood.

It's not like I give a shit anymore, I was only like 10 years old when it happened. But a bunch of policies changed and the way a lot of people look at the government and surveillance has changed as a result of the response to 9/11

I'm not even American and you don't understand it at all. Staging it on the biggest buildings in New York is theatrics. It says "nothing and nowhere is untouchable", and they proved that.

It's a lesson any country can learn from. Creativity can turn the infrastructure of any modern city into a weapon and you won't know until it happens.

based daiz

>too young to actually remember 9/11
easy to say nothing has changed when the only context is never remembering what it was like before it happened.

ow the edge

Go back and don't return.

This whole thread is Sup Forums, user, starting with and everyone who responded to him. The ramifications of 9/11 have nothing to do with anime or manga.

More like they realised that particular group of terrorists are bad and they should fund some other group instead.