I wonder who is behind the recent Youtube and Twitter purge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
bombardsbodylanguage.com/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't want to talk about something interesting...my bad.
Get back to your bbc and pit bull threads, faggots

How can we work towards ensuring a victory in 2018 and Donald's 2020 victory?

It's interesting user, it's just not actionable. We know the Clintons are evil and we know Twitter is corrupt, as is Facebook, and plebbit, etc.
Are you really surprised they're coordinating and pushing a narrative?

>social media
the downfall of our critic opinion

Nobody cares what this old bag thinks

Yeah, your're right. Some days I just can't believe that this witch is still walking free texting to her minions without a care in the world. She needs to hang or our republic is lost

>we have to censor our opponents to protect the democratic process

kill all these people

Unfortunately about 60 million mental midgets who are virtue signaling about their political activeness

We have waited long enough

>She needs to hang or our republic is lost
I agree. I want to see an army of bureaucrats in orange jumpsuits being led to a gallows.

>1848
>We need to ban newspapers they are a threat to the democratic process as a medium.

At this point someone needs to hang or we need a revolution

>checked
I don't think the other side realizes how ready for total war half the country is; or the woefully overestimate their strength.

There deleting youtube videos of people commenting on local news reports of parkland

>we owe it to our democracy
>US is a constitutional republic

its hard to believe she lost

>I don't think the other side realizes how ready for total war half the country is
LARPing faggots pls go

>Facebook's pay for likes algorithm is broken and cheats those that use it. Giving facebook money is detrimental to spreading your content regardless of whether you are a politician or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag
>Trump's content received more clicks and Jewbook charges less if your content generates more viewership
>Trump spent less in all aspects of his campaign than Hillary did.

FFS. She doesn't live in a democracy. It's a Republic. There's a difference, which is why they hate it.

Read that as
>if we don't crack down on free speech, the true voice of the people might be heard again

>pretends to care about the "democratic process"
>DNC claims freedom of speech so as to override said democratic process and effectively rig the primaries.

I have inner arguments with myself on a weekly basis just recalling all the times I tried to redpill my family on Hillary. They still don't get it. I've stopped trying to wake anyone up who rejects facts and is so easily manipulated by emotions, but god damn am I still bitter about it.

>You pay less if people actually click your shit
Wow it's actually nothing

When all else fails -
Vote from the rooftops.

social media is used to silence the right wing groups. Yes lets ban it,

i know that feel bro

I'm still thinking about the stupid shit my Hillbot relatives were saying at Xmas....it just never goes away

>faceberg wanted trump to win
That's a good one

Bitch never learns.

Summary of the wired article this is based on:
>No one wanted to see shit about Hillary or click her ads and people wanted to see shit about Trump. Because no one wanted to click HIllary ads, Facebook considered Hillary's ads a waste of space, and charged more for them. Because everyone was clicking Trump ads, they could make the same amount charging 0.000001 per display for a Trump ad as they did Hillary 0.000100 per display, because who in their right mind would click something about Hillary campaign speak?

IT WAS HER TURN! BOO HOO HOOOOO RUSSIAANSS WAAAAAAHHH!!

I was just thinking about how we should start planning for midterms. Especially with this censorship. We should start planning.

A resistance against Communism. The DNC are quadrupling down on their muh Drumpf and have changed their name from Social Justice into “Progressives.” Same thing, different name. They’re even trying to push (((Feinstein))) out for not being “progressive” enough. Resist Drumpf is their last hope.

Stupid fucking lolcow.

>I paid more for shit, I should have won.

pol was so good the last two nights wtf happened they're back
anyway, this shit is becoming turbo-orwellian. people happyily puahig for thought control online at the fear of "bots". what?

you see the digits lads. start preparing. i suggest getting key info offline in case anything happens, so we can transfer it to whatever the future holds. what's that internet bill going thru congress rn?

With these levels of censorship, the RNC needs to get off its ass and do some aggressive organizing of grass roots organizations and spend some fucking money. They always let the Left outplay/outspend them. If there ever a time for the RNC to spend a shitload of money, now is the time.

yes goy, surely voting will fix the (((problem))).

it's almost like the RNC is kike controlled oppo
almost

Even if we have the info it will be pointless if we're being censored. We have to find a way to get it to the normies. If we use Twatter and cuckbook they'll probably ban us for being "Russian bots".

I get called “a Russian bot” on Twitter every day, and am shadowbanned frequently. It’s fucking ridiculous. I’ve put my FB on hold because people were doxxing anybody who had commented on my profile or cover photos.

>implying we still shouldn't make efforts to take things offline for backup
we should preserve this shit regardless. we will find each other again if Sup Forums is shoahed

You're not going to like my answer, but I think this is the best option. We put boots on the ground. Start protesting at your local capital when democrats push policies you're against. Livestream everything so the deep state can't fuck with you and change the narrative after. More IOTBW and MBMC campaigns. After all, the Democrats are going to convince the general public we're all Russian bots if we only work online. Our privacy has already been raped by the NSA. Our livelihood is at stake, if the Democrats get power again, we're fucked. We're probably already fucked. Boots on the ground now.

Severely underrated. They need a bonfire lit under their asses.

Shit, have you looked what happens every time podesta tweets? It's fucking brutal man. The answer is simple. The left absolutely cannot meme worth a fuck. Sup Forums fucked their shit up.

I have a long list of “Liberal Logic” thanks to other anons. Meme the responses. The “emotional child’s guide” has been somewhat effective from what I’ve seen.

> I can't believe twitter and facebook allowed the retards at the DNC to continue dumping money into poorly targetted ads

you can lose 100k on facebook ads easily if you are trying to mass-market without proper safegaurds and they DO NOT GIVE A FUK
of course they would take advantage of deep pockets like the DNC

Great digits.

With our fake leftist social media accounts we should attack any white males the democrats have, particularly those in leadership positions.
Look at how much of a disaster the DNC was under Wasserman-Shultz and Donna Brazille.
It's like what happens to African shitholes when they expel the white farmers.
So acting as dems, let's attack any white males the left has. Ramble on about their privilege and the patriarchy, Harvey Weinstein this and Bill Clinton that, maybe Podesta too. Make it so white males are shunned by the left leaving just a group of angry dumb feminists and nogs who are led by incompetent feminists and nogs.
If we have most of the white males, and they have none, victory is all but assured. It's almost unfair.

Holy shit she is going to run again

who cares, like we need twatter or youtube
sage

yes we should. SHILL MORE ON Sup Forums

hillary clinton

You know something? Fuck these people. I AM GOING TO DO JUST EXACTLY THIS. Any reasoned, rational comments I make are censored and I get put in FB jail, shadowbanned on Twitter, etc. I am going to flip and play a nasty liberal and make them feel like they’re being attacked by their own. I’ve done it before, but it was a diversion, not a primary approach.

I’ve lost hope in American politics, trump does nothing, it’s all for show Hillary sells kids and they get fucked by old men, it’s all satanic, fbi kills 17 kids and we pretend a Down syndrome kid planned it out gotvaway went to McDonald’s and then got picked up, their watching me all the time and take the fun out of even the most simple things, I would never anhero because it’s not in my nature but Earth is ruled by people into satanic stuff, it’d be nice if god could come back already cuz I’m tired of Hell masked as Instagram filters on sushi, vacations, fake political debates, and ((them)) holding me back.

Delete this. Kikebook ads are effective.

And no, illiterate fucks, it’s not Voltaire.

right-wing death squads when?

Running white men out of the democratic party will be a pretty damn effective tactic.

This might just work. You know what we can do? We can use our fake liberal accounts to do just what you said and keep pushing the liberal agenda so that we aren't put on any bot or watch list. Get the worst Dems out of the way and then when the time is right, we hit them with memes and push our info. Trojan horse style. That way they won't even be expecting it.

I also know the feel I lost 3 lifeliong friends after the election, feels bad man,

the shooting/gun control push added with the strong social media censorship of dissenting voices... it's like this bitch is president anyway right now. I'm growing really impatient with all of this

Best Idea i have seen Sup Forums come up with in a while. Anons should start organizing a campaign.

Testing to see if Comcast customers are still blocked.

tfw i deleted all of my social media three years ago

>Planning
You're too late. Action time.

This is a good idea for action.

Xfinity here, had same issue

Testing 1,2,3,4...

why are you upset by this? this is Women fundamentally failing technological understanding. Also a basic failure of Supply and Demand knowledge.

Bombards body language got shoad on jewtube.
Wonder why?
bombardsbodylanguage.com/videos

This is a genuinely good idea. This is the sort of thing that is resistant to being called out too as it is consistent with their MO and outwardly aggressive to begin with. It could easily be expanded to white females and cis ethnics too once enough damage is done