Tfw nobody translates your favorite manga in English

>tfw nobody translates your favorite manga in English

Other urls found in this thread:

13dl.net/笠原真樹-群青戦記.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw i just ordered 6 volumes of that and the shipping was more than the books themselves
it's all worth it for mai waifu komisan :3

Did they drop it?

>series is literally Bocchi but with a love pairing

Nah, we're safe. Just wanted to have a reason to make a thread about our lord and saviour.

translators seem to prefer dumping a whole bunch of chapters at once instead of one by one whenever ready.

how would you feel if this got an anime?

Wet hair does not work like that.

Not sure how well it could translate. The chapters themselves work so well because they are short. The only chapter I can think of being a 10/10 episode is the Chalkboard conversation, and I still feel that would be hard to translate.

However, my dick wants to hear a stuttering Komi-san

If it goes to a studio that can capture the silliness, good. Otherwise it's another jitsu wa watashi wa.

>Otherwise it's another jitsu wa watashi wa
Shhhh, let's leave that tragedy dead and buried.

maybe as a short serie? maybe from 10 minutes each episode, with each half being a chapter.

do you mean just the anime or also the manga?

Just the anime. The manga is a wild ride that started as a 6.5/10 in concept, art, and humor and is now a solid 8/10. You don't really see that happen in High school harem manga. I look forward to the dude's next works after Jitsuwa because you really got to see his art and humor grow through his manga.

Komi-san is old and busted my dude.
Otori-san is the new hotness.

And Agari is the new-old hotness.

are any girls left from having a delusion spot? what about the girls being the ones doing one now?

I think they covered all the main girls, only one I can think of is the hotblooded girl.

>tfw someone just picked it up again five days ago.
based Timeless scans

>Pickup some random manga
>Pretty entertaining
>5 chapters literally from being complete
>Nobody doing it
>Last update was 7 months ago

JUST 5 MORE CHAPTERS
FUCK

Not favorite, but I'm worried that this was either canned or translations stopped. Makes me sad.

are you saying that taco translations are up to date with komi san?

Seems like everyone has forgotten about Hatarakanai Futari.

Komi-san is my waifu.

And while we're on the subject of rarely mentioned manga, is a Kashiwagi-san fine too? I just marathoned all 9 volumes last week. The progression was so good! Kashiwagi-san is the cutest.

*11 volumes+

(that's alot more than i thought -- it was a quick read)

>tfw Jag literally forgot it existed

>The progression was so good

Seriously? I dropped that back in the day because it felt like there's zero things happening between the main couple despite there being so many chapters. A lot of development for the side characters though.

>sukoshi fuck
am i being rused or am i too fucking new for this

I really like the design

well both the main characters are dunces in that regard. it really took a shit starter (tina) to move things along. even sister-in-law helps with the ship as well. they are a couple as of the most current chapter (or at least they have promised to begin dating after finishing entrance exams)

the art is great. kind of has a retro feel to it but is very pleasing to the eye.

why does Sup Forums like opening old wounds?

SF is the genre.

>tfw no komi-san waifu

I thought it ended after the artist got a real job.

And one other image I really like

Someone PLEASE TRANSLATE MEGANEBASHI HANAKO ALREADY
I can give you raws.

Forgot pic

Manga is dead
Scanlation is dead

>english translations just stop
>only one chapter in french
>spanish translators are slow af
I hate these meme languages

>Scanlation is dead
There was a thread not long ago where scanlator said what's up.

Post the one of her jumping.

Anyone else here like me and still hoping that Chuusotsu Worker will get translated?

my nig

;_;

I haven't, but I'm not burning for more either

New. It's Dowman Sayman, being like that is part of his thing.

Komi-san is literally perfect

Censor that shit.

Why haven't you all learned Japanese yet?

>licensed
>translator dropped it
>publisher dropped it on Vol 16, a mere 2 vol away from ending
>new publisher pick it up
>they will most likely print Vol 1 first, start in January 2018
>It'll be years till we get Vol 17 and 18

Ohh, I forgot it existed, but the telenovela style drama gets really annoying. Good old 80s

>print Vol 1 first
Has a physical release even been announced? I seem to remember that the new publisher only announced a digital release.

this makes me mad. i've been waiting for danke's scans and wondering why they were stuck on 16. jesus fuck i hate the localization industry. same bullshit since adv manga in the early 2000's. some non-moral fag translators should just finish this out of mercy

There is a simple solution for that, user.
Learn moon.

>simple

They need to redo the other chapters

TFW NEVER

i really, realy like this picture user

>Easy Going Scans
And they don't even need more people for this project. I wanted to pick it up, but fuck EGS' "speed".

Tokkou maid thunder
is the best crazy maid former gang leader manga ever written, last group to pick it up were a bunch of mangafox using furries. who managed 3 chapters...

j-cafe used to have raws I think?

maybe it was dry

Worst part is that i cant find raws anywhere, i can read a bit of moon and could at least understand shit

13dl.net/笠原真樹-群青戦記.html
Last year I downloaded raws of first few volumes from nyaa and they were of terrible quality but I don't know how the ones on 13dl look like. Not feeling like downloading more. Pic related is from v15.

Picked up

wow, thanks user.

so that's why this hasn't updated in forever
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Retort Pouch! by Mengo Yokoyari (who also did Kuzu no Honkai and the art for Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou)

The main reason I read it is for the art but still sucks to not understand what is going on.

*Maracas nervously*

NEVER

the art improvement is insane

Comfy art style. Cats. Near future with space travel. And nobody touched it for 2 years.

Learn japanese.

Why are you posting my wife on this degenerate site?

>Learn japanese.
Bitch why the fuck did the brits rape the world for if not for this exact reason.

>your favorite manga is axe'd
>second favorite manga is dropped of translation
>third favorite manga is rare as fuck an there are like 4 chapters lost in somewhere in the room of an Otaku
>4th favorite manga is in permanent hiatus cuz "literally dead author"

JUST

Because they had a dick waving contest with the French and nothing else.

Learning Moon is easy. The language only has like 3000 words of which a 1000 refers to hentai sex acts.
Reading Japanese is hard. "Harro, my name is Bob: That's written as 'Farting Monkey', pronounced as 'Goat Semen', and it means 'Ass Bleeder' ." One of the reasons why no contract written in Japanese is legally enforceable. Nobody knows what they specify.

>tfw in constant fear of favorite manga's author dying of japanese cold

Chasing scanlations is a pain in the ass, and dropped series can be a real bummer.
But occasionally a completed series will burn your ass as well.
Chase translations from group to group for seven years
and this is what you get as a reward?

They got together and kissed an shit. in black label.

Someday someone from somewhere will eventualy translate pic related.

She let him spank her to orgasm, comfortable to piss in front of him, act like a sub human on command, willingly to be marked with collar, and "Nope, we are not on sex stage yet, we are not even an item yet, we just kissed and that was special case"...

They kinda magnificently fuck the relationship stages.

Same guy? I just don't see this kind of animal style often. It's very pretty.

There are 12 volumes untranslated. :(:(:( I can't even find the raws to read moonrunes.

I feel you

Sho Shibamoto, wish more of his work got translated.

>know basic japanese
>dont know where to get raws so i cant follow my favorite mangos

Those who drop a series just because it's licensed don't care enough about the series.
There's a bunch of stuff getting done despite being licensed.

Drifting Net Cafe, I don't understand why nobody has picked it back up yet. Barely anyone reads Chi no Wadachi or Happiness yet we're getting those as soon as they drop, why can't we have more Oshimi stuff?

I always forget to delete the quoted number when I'm phoneposting

Boring because it is.

one of my favorite manga series ended 3 years ago and is still about 30 chapters away from being translated, but the translators only put out about 1 chapter every 9 months

i have all of the volumes of the series and i can dump raws if anyone wants to try translating it for us/me

>1 chapter every 9 months
Kek, I kind of like it as well.

>1 chapter every 9 months
v.10 c.105 by Village Idiot (102d ago)
v.10 c.104 by Village Idiot (136d ago)
hm

Don't you have a robot to get back? Oh wait, I forgot it got mindbroken and taken apart like the slut it was, I bet it was doing double peace ahegaos too while they were breaking it apart.

>watashi no shonen
>kemono no souja
sum1 bls translet :_;

>>watashi no shonen
It's getting translated though

>watashi no shonen
v.1 c.1 by Hot Chocolate Scans (14d ago)

FOURTEEN DAYS