Coward Sheriff’s Office Protocol Does NOT Require Engaging An Active Shooter

"As Politco‘s Marc Caputo reported, the BSO “Standard Operating Procedures,” Section 4.37, for an “Active Shooter” do not actually require the deputy to engage.

If a deputy has “Real Time Intelligence” — defined as the “personal observation of people fleeing, gunfire etc. [that] provides awareness of an on-going Active Shooter situation” — then the deputy “may enter the area and/or structure to preserve life.”

Note that language: the deputy “may enter” — not “shall enter” — to engage the active shooter.

Other language elsewhere in this section reaffirms that the deputies are the ones who have the power to “make the decision to enter the area/structure of the active shooter with the goal of stopping the threat,” and that a “supervisor’s approval or on-site observation is not required for this decision.”

The footer on these protocols indicates that they were last updated in March 2016, during Sheriff Israel’s tenure."

redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/02/26/broward-sheriffs-office-protocol-not-require-engaging-active-shooter/

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-boykin-un-1215-chicago-inc-20171214-story.html
sonsoflibertymedia.com/fl-gov-orders-investigation-terror-tied-cair-sheriff-scott-israel-weapons-trained-jihad-mosque-whose-deputies-nothing-school-shootout/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=fbG-KthzxrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwl9ZMerCCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop posting in Sup Forums Tucker

BUT WE DON'T NEED GUNS WE HAZ DA POLEES DAT CUM PRUTEX US

Why does this Sheriff look incredibly corrupt? He looks like a greasy bag of shit.

>Why does this Sheriff look incredibly corrupt?
because hes a jew

>these are the 56% face mutts that white Americans will be fighting on DOTR
The civil war will be over in a year, and we're going to win.

INFRINGE

>white
>american

pick one

4 fucking pigs scared to death by one rifle

>b-but you can't beat the state with your AR-15

It was four on one and the pigs weren't even the targets. Civil War 2 will be interesting

Then why the fuck should the people give up their guns? If the police are affirming they are all but useless, then the people should be armed to prevent massacres from happening.
>give your guns up so the police dont do anything and the politicians vote to strip away more rights
Sounds pretty fucking retarded. That is the strategy of cowards who knowingly harm each other and themselves to avoid true individual and collective empowerment and pro/reactivity.

Show us your flag, jew.

They haven't thought this through. In fact, the left/marxist don't think at all. They just use mass hysteria to achieve their sinister goals. Fuck em.

Because user, he wants the UN troops controlling American streets, many of the globalists do.

I've lost track of the number of deputies there but didn't go in, but that fact withstanding:

There is some sense in either containing or monitoring a situation to be able to provide info to other police arriving. I'm not saying Columbine level, 50 cops surrounding the building and not 1 inside type situation, but you need to remember that this shooting began and was over in 9 minutes. There is some logic in being far enough away to provide intel without getting shot, and to make sure the shooter doesn't get away from your position to cause more carnage elsewhere.

So there's definitely an interest in containment, because at the time the deputy had no idea where this shooting was going to lead/how long it was going to last/maybe even how many shooters there were.

So say he entered the building and gets killed, that effectively causes each successive officer who engages to go in"blind" with regards to the whole scenario seeing as their source on the inside is dead.

>kids are being shot to death
>dick around outside for a while
It's unacceptable. These officers sign up to serve and protect, and this means risking their own lives to defend the citizens of this land. They're cowards, and if we didn't live in goddamn clown world, they'd be lined up against a wall and shot for failing to act when they were needed most. No society needs cowards like them dragging it down. They are dishonorable weak links that need to be purged.

>the police aren't obligated to save you
>still though ya gotta give up the guns and enter the 21st century
k

I'm not defending the officer either way. I'm just saying in particular the first police to arrive on the scene will always be needed to provide info to any that come after so they aren't confused as shit immediately upon getting there

He looks like a Gringotts goblin.

Every fucking time I see this guy's face...

It should be noted that the local police officers--city police, not the sheriff's department--who arrived on scene immediately rushed into the building.

ONLY SHERIFF ISRAEL'S OFFICERS HAVE THIS STRANGE "PROTOCOL" OF NOT RISKING THEMSELVES TO SAVE CHILDREN IN A MASS SHOOTING INCIDENT.

Hmmm, I wonder why.

>un troops controlling American streets
>many of the globalists do

Bring in the U.N. to solve Chicago 'genocide,' Boykin says

chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-boykin-un-1215-chicago-inc-20171214-story.html

Because they're kikes, and kikes are selfish. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

They stayed outside because otherwise they would've run across the person who wasn't Cruz shooting people.

Police are not required to serve or protect anyone. Our money is robbed to pay do-nothing idiots to collect your corpse after youre already dead. Law&Order is a lie. If you do not protect yourself, you're fukt. Buy a gun, or you won't live to regret it.

>These officers sign up to serve and protect

Just because you think that doesn't make it true. In fact, it is not true.

Literally illegal.

>there is some logic
Nope. This isn't creative writing. After Columbine there was a huge outcry about cops staying outside and it was adopted at the national level that you go in and do what you can -- engage, but also deliver medical assistance. Kids die in the time it takes paramedics to arrive, especially if as at Sandy Hook they are not sent in at all. This is bizarre and it keeps getting wierder. But then again the school district had a special deal with the cops to not arrest their criminals.

>FL Gov Orders Investigation of Terror-Tied CAIR Sheriff Scott Israel, Who Weapons Trained Jihad Mosque

"Back in 2015, I reported on the terror-tied CAIR Leader Nezar Hamze being appointed deputy sheriff by Sheriff Scott Israel. Israel sanctioned CAIR sheriff Hamze teaching radical mosque how to use guns. Deputy sheriff Nezar Hamze provided weapons training to radical mosque linked to terrorist faction."

sonsoflibertymedia.com/fl-gov-orders-investigation-terror-tied-cair-sheriff-scott-israel-weapons-trained-jihad-mosque-whose-deputies-nothing-school-shootout/

There is every possibility his only thought was "fuck the kids give me my pension I'll wait out here", but also consider what we know and don't know about his position, and how it related to the events.

From my understanding Cruz did the majority of the killing in the first 3 rooms he entered, and then proceeded to go the 2nd floor and kill 1, and then the 3rd floor at which point he took off his armor/dropped his weapon.

If you think that all takes 9 minutes that means the initial killing might have happened in 5. Then picture the deputy being elsewhere on campus, and it takes him a minute or two to get to the location where it's happening. That leaves 3 minutes in which he's determining what to do. After which he hears silence (as Cruz headed toward the 2nd floor)

Again I'm only playing devils advocate, I just like analyzing these situations given what we know and what we don't. I'm saying its possible that the officer was elsewhere, and when he gets to the building where it's happening the shooting stops completely a minute after.

The only other fact that comes into play is that he had a description of Cruz, which seems to suggest he saw him enter, and was near the building. Or maybe he only knew by another witness. I don't know every detail

>"okay boys, get those mops & bodybags ready"
>"boy, sure would hate to be inside THERE right now"

exactly why, too old to be a police officer.
term limits for police. 35+ years can't
police are paid premium to be fearless, old farts "have too much to lose" they lost their edge.

>Motto of US police is literally "To protect and serve"

shill moaaaar

Call and Tell your representatives to Fire Scott Israel and Investigate massive fraud in the Broward Sheriff' office / Broward Schools

Most of the time police show up after the fact.
There have been a few court cases where the Supreme Court ruled that police do not have constitutional duty to protect a person from harm.

Its the witch trials

yakub!?

But do you think when cops sign up they're excited for their front row seats to watching kids get killed?

For all we know the 'Protect and Serve' meme is a psy-op to get people to disarm.
Seems like the left loves that argument, then when the police do fuck all to save lives, they ignore it.

No, just some of them are pussies who do not understand the possible sacrifice they signed up for.

stop telling others what to do

Because it's probably a no-show job, Sheriff Israel appoints some cronies to various deputy positions who aren't really cops, they just run away first sign of trouble or worse weren't even on duty to begin with, and he's covering for them.

Why Jews ruins everything? Even good rep of LE now in tatters.

If this fuckers still in office next month I'll be fucking pissed.

When you call 911 you expect the Sheriff's deputies to go to the bad guy right? In Broward county they go to the person calling. It's like how dare you call 911 let me see some ID. The don't want to report crime, because crime statistics affect tourism. Intimidate the victims, and witnesses to stop them from reporting, while the bad guys get away.

Why do we even need these cowardly pieces of shit?

why is this a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>why is this a thing
#neveragain

oh I dunno user

God Bless the Coral Springs Police Department.

>release the surveillance videos

bump for justice

Keep calling guys.

Coward County doubles down on cowardice.

Who cares about one irrelevant guy? We have bigger fish to fry. Get your priorities together Sup Forums

You are all playing straight into the Jew's hands.

>who cares
>we
speak for yourself user

They signed up to enforce law. And not at the expenses of their own safety. The fact that this guy hung out while the shooting happened is what people should expect LAOs to do.

>We're not a law enforcement agency that arrests people, well except for violent crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=fbG-KthzxrQ

Israel is a very big fish. Broward county wouldn't need gangs protecting the streets, if the Sheriff's were doing their job. Arrest Israel, and maybe he flips on Wasserman-Schultz, Kasky, Biden, Obama, the Clintons, or Islamic terrorist that operate out of Broward co.

>we're not a policing agency, we're part of a community

BITCH
ASS
PIGS

How did he not voluntarily step down right away? You can always tell the globalist scum because they have no shame.

I know everyone wants to believe in the magic bullet theory. That people just die when they get shot, like on TV, movies, and video games.
But the sad reality in these situations is that people don't die instantly, and painlessly. They bleed out, and only die because medical attention was delayed by inaction.

#itsonhim

He was asked, he refused. Thinks he's above the law.

Stop arguing like a high school student. Stop speculating about what he might have been thinking or feeling. If we declare war and a soldier goes AWOL then he goes AWOL. He can make arguments before the court martial about what really happened but there's nothing metaphysical about what he did. This isn't creative writing. After Columbine, you go in.

>Peterson believed the shooting was taking place outside the school and followed protocol for such an incident. That included taking up a "tactical position" outside the building and initiating a Code Red lockdown

That's what I mean, did he really think it was going on outside or did he make up an excuse after? All my point was that in a such a short time there's a lot of confusion and chaos that may occur

and if you think that's easy to figure out look no further than videos like this that get posted all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwl9ZMerCCU

with people inside the building thinking there was 2 shooters, 3 shooters, shots coming from different parts of the building, shots outside,

4000 students are inside the building
multiple teachers report being locked out of their classrooms (are these doors automatically locking during active shooter drills) teacher says his keys were in his classroom, ducking bullets with students locked in the hallway

Deputy Donut Peterson, retirement age, assigned to protect. takes tactical position in the bushes outside (hoping to get a license plate number as the perp flees the scene?)

crooked face