Japanese government will grant permanent residency way more easily to the foreigners who have high skills in manga or...

>Japanese government will grant permanent residency way more easily to the foreigners who have high skills in manga or anime, or those who are very enthusiastic about those "cool-japan culture"
>this.kiji.is/340795387764933729/amp
WEEBS FLOODS IMMINENT

gfy

Do they still require a bachelor's degree?

YES? Then this is fucking nothing

They need to make scholarships more accessible. There is no such thing as a student loan in japan, and a lot of weebs don't have bachelor's degrees.

I have $15,000 in the bank and get my associat'es in May, and still can't find a realistic way to enter the country as a STUDENT until i have a bachelor's. This is dumb

To be accurate, i'm not saying japan's bachelor's requirement is dumb

I'm saying their STUDNT FUCKING VISA is completely inaccessible to anyone with less than $50,000 in the bank

They don't want any poor niggers in their country
$50k does seem pretty steep though

Good take all the weak beta male subhuman racemixing faggot soyboy yellow-fever pussy ass bitch whites. Hope you Japs kill them all when they arrive. Help us get rid of the soy gene.

btw anime is white.

there isnt enough space for any flood you idiot. just like they CANT taker in even half a million refugees or americans. tourism to japan isnt even that common and it helps that they have their own no fly list full of americans and brits names

Why should Japanese citizens pay for foreigners education? Europeans are strange.

can't you just take one class?

Take pity on him he has been mind fucked by the jew

can you stay permanently by continually renewing a student visa and just taking one class at a time?

no such thing mentioned

you cant

>$50k does seem pretty steep though

First, the Japanese government has a financial requirement that mandates your bank account contains at least $24,000

there are certain ways around this. but for the most part this is the general requirement to get past certification

Second, may japanese universities charge upwards of $40,000/year for room and board. Since there are NO STUDENT LOANS IN JAPAN, this means you need to pay that money up front.

It's completely inaccessible without the necessary scholarships, which is why the MEXT Exam is so popular worldwide

If Japan wants valuable immigrants, it should focus on making it easier to put people in japanese schools.

Nope

Japan is very expensive and requires Japanese, I'd rather stick to my country.

why would Japan want immigrants? one of their own surely already possesses whatever value you can offer

can an american just keep going back every 90 days?

technically yes but at least a month of cooling off period is recommended

>why would Japan want immigrants?

immigration based upon ideology is always good

imagine if america only let in people who LOVED AMERICAH YEEEEEEEHAW instead of "CHING CHONG GIB ME LAND and EYYYY GRINGO GIMME DEM WHITE TITTIES

Yeah, now you know why they did it.

why is a month cooling off period recommended? will Japan ban an american without a student or work visa if they return too frequently?

>scholarship
All smart nihonjin have money die in hole gaijin.

why do you want to go there?

This, Japan is smarter than we are and not interested in destroying their country for diversity.

That picture doesn't disprove what I said. In fact it appears to support my case.

why do they NEED to?
are you special?
do they NEED you?

you know the 90 days of short term visa is strictly not permitting working inside there even part time jobs

the border inspectors will start to doubt that you are making money inside japan if you are virtually living in japan like 300 days within a year

ive seen this kind of case with a rich singaporean guy

Lots of asians get plastic surgery to look more European, the women are also encouraged to suduce white men and told they have money

>poo
>talks about staying in poo land as if he has a choice
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so for the 90 day short term visa, they want me to NOT make money in Japan, and my frequent returns are only a problem if they start to think I am making money there?

I did, I failed cause I suck at taking directions and don't do homework.

Japan needs weebs

It's not that expensive, food is cheap, if your okay with small spaces rent is cheap, Japan being expensive to live is a myth perpetuated by the uneducated..

yes and any other non-permitted stuffs

i wonder if this is Japan dogwhistling that they specifically want people like us to move there to help strategize defenses against the Jew
if there are any gaijin at all that Japan's elite would actually want there then it would probably be us

the fuck am I going to do in japan

I can barely get snacks at the corner store

I would turn into a neet

get married and start a family

Nooooope

I'd become the very thing I hate to the Japanese nationalist

I've had my life destroyed by forces I couldn't control long before it began... But I have another idea that can help facilitate a win win.

Attention 200,000 Japanese, Colorado may be full but there will be an increase in vacant properties here to be protected from being sold to Chaina or leftie blowbalists considering what living here is coming for them. If you'd secure another future for your love, life and based usual selves that is what's up here.
In the core of the base state.

not really. there's some sort of mathematical constant for the tipping point beyond which racemixing has non-negligible transformative effects on the primary population's gene pool. Japan is well beneath that constant, with 98.5% Japanese and only 1.5% foreigners. when you are beneath the constant, then the mixing improves your gene pool rather than degrading it.
your grandchildren would be 25% white
your great grandchildren would be 12% white
your great great grandchildren would be 6% white
your great great great grandchildren would be 3% white
etc
after only a few generations, the only trace remaining of your DNA will be whatever made it exceptional. any of your descendants who failed to integrate or demonstrate that value would be selected out of the gene pool by becoming incels/herbivores (or overbearing bitches in the case of the girls), or simply by not being competitive or intelligent enough to survive in Japan.
basically racemixing can be labeled based on the broader rate at which it takes place. on the high end we can call it genocide. on the low end we can call it gene theft.

Japan already has a backup drive in Brazil

then I'm contributing to killing my race

Only 2 of them are japanese so not meaningful.

How about you learn fucking Japanese instead of ruining another perfectly good country you EU Holland NIGGER.

Grant residency to those who are skilled in manga or anime?
What fucking planet are you people living on

You have to be a well-established artist, so you have to be 0.01% of the population.

whites as a whole aren't smart enough to make it. it's like trying to bail water out of the titanic. why go down with the losing team? it isn't your fault they lost, don't torture yourself by paying for other people's mistakes. you have the chance to switch to a winning team.
your children can grow up as hafus in a safe and peaceful ethnostate, or they can grow up surrounded by brown people who want to rape and kill them. those are your only two choices.
overexposure to this board has cast a spell on you and given you false hope that whites can be saved. don't make your descendants pay for this delusion.

Abe is love

how is Abe so tall?

And China is forcing it's own race to evolve into commie smog. Jump on this.

A hotspot in this political frontline of a state is the Littleton/Centennial Area.
Littleton High School should still have a decent Japanese foreign exchange and weeb scene turned maga well aware of what a weeb is.

recessive aryan genes

Yellow and based!
Way easier to assimilate the willing.

Now just imagine a Germany filled with germanboos and Italy with romanboos. It's glorious.

>features which are not black hair, brown eyes, etc... are Japanese!

wew

Why the fuck would you want to live in Japan, anyway? The country's done, over, stick-a-fork-in-it finito.

t. Permanent Resident of Japan who doesn't live there any more.

>he thinks nobody image searches

i have proficient skill at esiting manga text
hire me nipboy

Like I'm going to pull my passport, cover up the numbers and timestamp for a shitpost on a mongolian throat-singing board, or I'll spend ten seconds on goooogle.

hands up

> tfw 6 months working as a butcher in Japan were the best 6 months of my life.

I'M GONNA MAKE IT!

Looks like another bombs going to be dropped on Japan. A loli loving pimple fest of a weeb bomb :D

Send me in senpai! I'm ready.

Why did you leave? How well do you speak the language?

Asians are tiny because they eat carbs, japanese eat beef so they get taller and have nice big spongey milky tits

>How well do you speak the language?

Close enough to fluent. I have two degrees in Japanese, and, being an oldfag, had spent a loooong time there.

>Why did you leave?

Didn't want to raise my hapa kids there and fuck up their chance to be normal, native-English-speaking USian children.

Also radiation.

I dont have kids yet, so I dont understand why raising them in Japan would be a problem.

If you could go back in time to your first year in japan, What would you tell yourself?

> If you could go back in time to your first year in japan, What would you tell yourself?

Buy all the Hakosukas while they're still cheap.

Alright, good luck in America. I'm taking your spot in Japan.

Japanese don't have blue eyes, blonde/red hair.

Please stay out, you have nothing to offer us.

Lol is it a ccaf? Which aor u shitposting from?

Still have Permanent Residency and property over there, and go back every six months or so for family/business, so I've still got my spot over there whenever I want.

Nevertheless, if you're determined to go, godspeed, and choose your locations wisely. I recommend Shikoku, that way you can avoid grumpyguts like

Mmmm gimme that rice milk

Why the fuck Shokoku of all places?

Tosa pride

おはや日本人
Under what circumstances will you accept any foreigner to live and work alongside you in Japan?

Well, I have high skills in reading the One Piece manga and I love to learn more about Japanese culture. What do I need to do?

>us
lol ok english teacher san

Thank you ojisan. It's funny you say Shikoku, I dream of living in Matsuyama. How is life in Shikoku, compared to the Kansai area? Ive been to Japan numerous times, but I've always had Shikoku in the back of my mind. (Never been there yet)

Off the weeb grid as it were. Good food, best sake, camping, rafting, low population density.

I love me some Shikoku.

Shikoku and Kansai kinda blend into each other, mores o now that there's a bridge from one to the other. It's really Kansai's innawoods.

heh, and people made fun of me for practicing the art of the Katana. I knew based Japan would accept me as one of their own

>0.22 µSv/hour
that is a normal background radiation level

how did you meet your wife

In all seriousness, what do I need to do to get that permanent living in Japan?

>0.22 µSv/hour

>that is a normal background radiation level

Sure. In an airplane. That's twenty times the common recommended maximum exposure for pregnant women and infants. Linear no-threshold for my kids, m8.

Ojisan, thank you for your knowledge.

He obviously loved the culture so it's only natural he found love as well.

Please don't scare away ojisan, he is needs breaks between questions.

> how did you meet your wife

We were classmates at Uni in Japan.

> what do I need to do to get that permanent living in Japan?

Easiest way, get married, marriage visa (x3), then apply. Hard way, idk. It's actually easier to naturalize as a single person.

I'm just asking some serious questions.

How is the south? I wanted to visited Miyasaki because I've already been to Tokyo and wasn't a huge fan of how cosmopolitan it was.

Can't say much about Kyushu, only ever went to Fukuoka to eat ramen. Kyushu-ben's impossible to understand, tho.

I went to Tokyo twice for a grand total of 20 hours all the years I lived there. Fuck Tokyo.

You're literally old-me, sensei. I love Tennoji, Osaka History museum next to NHK, Nippon-Bashi, Den Den town, how beautiful Osaka station is and Umeda. I'm taken aback, I've never seen another person love Osaka as much as I do.

Don't lie most Weebs are unskilled in either.

Talking to you made me realize im living in a bubble, thank you so much sensei, your words had a tremendous affect on me. Best of luck.

Not at all. Best of luck to you, too, and don't let the pricks get you down.

>tfw I didn't take the opportunity to go to Japan in school
>about to graduate
>now I'll never have my Japanese waifu, and I'll have to settle for a western gril
also how the fuck did you convince you're wife to move out of Japan, or is that the family stuff that makes you visit?

They literally never required this you retard.

lol no, maybe you could do this in the 1990's but now you will likely be denied entry after the third attempt
there are no officially published guidelines but try it and see what happens

Sweden said the same thing!