I still can't get over Erased's ending

AFTER ALL THOSE HEARTWARMING MOMENTS AND THE GLOVES, SERIOUSLY?

She knew he'd never be able to support her financially

Still I'd at least give him a happy ending after he woken up for the whole saving her life thing

It's not surprising. It's been years after all. Anything can happen.

The bullshit is the author putting him in the coma and for that long in the first place.

>Dude literally saves your life
>Share a mutual attraction
>Fuck his best friend
Yeah Im pretty salty about that too. At least have her have an affair with him when he wakes up.

The title atleast helped bring the name full circle again though, considering everyone was basically living as though he never existed

One thing doesn't make sense though, or at least I didn't understand it.
The pedo teacher tried to drown MC in the car and then he wakes up in a coma
Who saved him? Who was aware that he was drowning in a lake?

ITT: people annoyed that a 29 year old man didn't seduce an 11 year old girl sufficiently

In the manga a random lady passing by saves him

meant for you

For all she knew, he was 11 too, and physically at the time he was. Body and mind aren't separate, and the anime/manga shows this as he slips into his 11 year old tendencies. Dont tell me you wouldnt see how those "what if" moments would pan out if you were given a second chance.

Erased was about pity. Pity.

Is she supposed to feel obligated to him or something? besides He still got the best girl albeit it was more emotionally involved in the first timeline

He didn't really "get" her

I think it was about not being someone who just kinda blends in and doesn't build any lasting relationships during their formative years and how that can effect you in the long haul

He shouldn't have saved her

to be fair, not all women can be as faithful as Hachiko

The guy was in a fucking coma, she didn't owe him waiting for decades for him to wake up, you fucking spazzes!

15 years*

You won't always get the girl. Just get over it and move on faggot.

BUT I NEED THIS, user. I IDENTIFY WITH SATORU, IF HE DOESN'T GET THE GIRL, THEN I DON'T.

>Sup Forumsnon ever getting the girl
>ANY girl

>3D reaction image
No wonder.

>Erased
It's "Boku dake ga Inai Machi". Even if you're bad at remembering japanese names (what are you doing on Sup Forums then?), it's easy to remember since it's both mentioned in the OP, and is the name of the poem that Kayo made.

WOW SORRY THIS ONE WAS REALISTIC AND DIDN'T PANDER TO YOUR WISH-FULFILLMENT FANTASIES.

i remember the english japanese name (the town without me)

REALSITIC? HE LITERALLY GOES BACK IN TIME BEACUSE OF A BUTTERFLY REPRESENTING THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT

MIGHT AS WELL HAVE ALL THE GIRLS JUMP ON HIS DICK FOR NO REASON THEN RIGHT?

It led to the creation of The Cuck Without Me video which makes me laugh every time I see it.

HE AND KAYO WERE CLOSE

Time changes everyone. And this was years.

Its fun to imagine that the reason she brought the baby there was not to show what she couldn't of had without him, but to show that she cucks who she wants when she wants.

BUT HE WAS IN COMA FOR FUCK KNOWS HOW LONG

FIF-TEEN-YEARS

Oh, yeah. If you watch subs that's probably how you'll remember it.
The name "Erased" gives the wrong first impression for this anime. Yes, it makes some sense when you watch the anime itself. but still... It's a shitty name. Why not pick the name of the poem, just like our original release did?
Not him, but did you even read into it? Kayo WANTED TO WAIT, but when years passed and Kayo was still waiting, Satoru's mom just told her that she should move on and live her life.

b-b-but my happiest ending....

Yes, always took it as a "Just look at how hard I've cucked you, boy. And not just with anyone. With your dumb fat childhood friend. He's railed me so hard for years and planted his seed in me. Don't you wish you'd stayed in your coma, you fucking cuck?" That's what I see in her face when he wakes up.

And it's fucking hilarious.

DO YOU EXPECT A GIRL TO GO WITHOUT A DICKING FOR FIF-TEEN-YEARS?

>-but my happiest ending....

Is now your cuckiest ending. Every time I remember that first reaction thread I will smile. On the day that I die, I will remember that thread and I will go off with a smile, my heart filled with laughter.

he still has pizza girl, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind his cock after all these years

Truly the biggest cuckold in anime history

she doesn't even remember who he is

No Guts still owns that title.

Same. I get the "She never knows if he wakes up so it would be silly for her to wait" part but i don't get why she got together with one of his best friends.

I mean, wouldn't it be more realistic if she were just single? Or that she got together with someone she didn't know? I mean what are the chances that people get together with one of their childhood friends?

The whole ending was unrealistic and not necessary. Truly a dick move by the author.

Who fucking cares, the show was shit and Pizza Girl was better.

Her and the best friend already loosely knew each other, and their relationship deepened by meeting each other as they were visiting cuckboi over the years. He's the reason for his own cuckening.

Reminder that the end is shitty not because of all these cuckshit.
Its shit because best girl got the shortest end of the stick.

>her son end up in coma
>she took care of him till he woke up
>working a job to cover the cost of her son treatment and her livelihood
>while making sure her son is well hydrated and given proper nutrition
>taking care a coma person for is a hard work, with high cost
>moving and exercise his muscle and joint
>for almost 18 fucking years

Even the goddam fucking criminal teacher got a better end than her.
I am fucking mad, and will forever be fucking mad.

Her doing shit like that is what makes her best mom, aside from Nana that is.

That's just what moms do. My mom blew through all of her retirement savings to pay for my brothers drug addiction and various rehabs. A mothers love is the only love that is really blind.

I really should get around to reading the manga to see how it differs from the show, but I'm sure it can't top The Cuck Without Me.

btw Satoru's dad better be dead because if he walked out on best girl he deserves nothing less than death

No zaShunina holds that title

Honestly, this manga feels like It's cram two different story into one and didn't work out really well.

I feel you OP, I still haven't forgiven Kayo and I don't think I ever will.

It still had many good things. The ending was shit, the villain was obvious and the cucking kills the self inserted nerd, but it had nice characters, pacing, animation, tone. I really liked it after all.

She really was amazing, i wish she was my mom.
She must be my first momfu.

You lack comprehension skills my retard user.

Stop projecting your insecurities on some anime protagonist. All he wanted was to save her life. He didn't have a romantic interest in her and he had a huge smile when he saw her alive and happy with her child. Seriously cuckboys, this meme needs to die.

But that's why i said the cucking kills the self inserted nerd.
It was one of the good things of the show, i felt it, i cried with him.

That's just it though. Nobody was cucked, he wasn't even upset. He was ecstatic that he was ale to give her life back to her. Even if it cost him 15 years of his.

I wish I had finished it so I could have joined in the shitposting.

>Lets protect these girls instead of finding the actual murderer!
why is this show so retarded?

You mean it's easier to find a completely unknown guy rather than looking out for a girl you know?

not like he know when the kidnap occurs or anything

kek