Sup Forums, did we actually actually land on the moon?

Sup Forums, did we actually actually land on the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, of course we did .

Would Lego lie?

I believe yes,not sure why lie since it is an SMALL accomplishment,why? Nothing to explore on the moon but craters,just like all other moons out there and planets,you get nothing in return exploring then,is like discovering a new cavern,good you explored it and you are the first,but what you get from it? absolute nothing,send someone to live in the moon then i will be impressed and will start sucking american dick like some people do.

Thinking The Moon exists in 2018

SMDH

Believing we hadn't implies the russians were also faking it, since they would have called out a faked mission immediately. They had the tech to tell where transmissions were coming from, so they would be able to tell if the TV signals weren't really coming from the moon.

yes, but no humans, just some vehicles and probes

Yeah like watch us go to mars too, bitch

I hope so!
What a tremendous achievement. I mean most of you are kids so you won't realize how mind boggling it is until you grow up, but imagine how fucking dangerous every aspect of accomplishing this was. I realize this is an argument for it being faked. But, it is tremendous!
you are a fucking cunt of the worst kind. How can you not appreciate how much of a fucking triumph of the human race this is? It is quite possibly the most inspiring thing to ever happen to mankind

Our space program was flawless.

Yes. Although Israel almost definitely killed Kennedy

Yes. We landed on the moon and are here to tell you all about it. Next question, please?

I feel horrible that I laughed at this but
god damn!

Absolutely not.

If you're interested in the subject watch "something funny happened on the way to the moon" - easy to find on jewtube

Nope

Fpbp

You did. Otherwise USSR would have called out your bullshit.

Yes

Probably not. I know I didn't.

Link it lazy prick

no, too much radiation for humans to survive

No. Anyone who says we did needs a cat scan/FMRI.

I just watched it. It is not worth it. A bunch of shit that is easily refuted by simple common sense and a basic knowledge of 2nd grade science

Or they liked the NASA bottomless pit for black ops funding model

Maybe. Is your mother a whore?

Yes, but not our moon.

The shuttles might have been the biggest meme in space exploration history.

i havent been there so probably not

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Thanks user

276,000 miles, no we didn't

You where merely a pimple on the surface of are moon. Now you are gone and are moon is blemish free, Glory to are moon.

the distance varies, brainlet