Fuck, how do we come back from this, pedes?

Fuck, how do we come back from this, pedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics/tammy-duckworth-cadet-bone-spurs/index.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nra-sticking-trump-breaks-own-record-campaign-spending-n665056
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/5/nra-donates-65-million-to-donald-trump/
archive.is/Gge0T.
truthfeed.com/flashback-that-time-trump-heroically-stopped-a-mugger/5909/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So he's signing up for the army then?

Such a poor scapegoat attack

He is actually right, Donald Trump did dodge draft citing Bone Spurs and that's why he was called out as Cadet Bone Spurs a while ago. Funnily enough he went on to play golf after dodging draft,

What's so wrong with the tweet? It describes everything perfectly.

> Implying pigs aren't cowards

It's going to be fun watching this guy fade off into obscurity

Fuck proving that kid wrong

>It describes everything perfectly.
Except that both can be cowards. It's not irony.

don't get into an internet fight with a kid; let him throw his tantrum and tucker himself out.

> Cadet Bone Spurs says he'd have run into that school, "even if I didn't have a weapon"

> Duckworth calls out 'Cadet Bone Spurs' after Trump's 'treasonous' remark

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics/tammy-duckworth-cadet-bone-spurs/index.html

I know you think you're pointing out hypocrisy but, actually, you're just being dumb

He will get a cushy gig being a jewish puppet on cnn.

> Please prove me wrong
Hahaha this is the ultimate notice me senpai, rivaling the one of Meminem.

Guess it's time for a real-life wacky 90s comedy where the 70 year old President joins the army?

This kid hid in a closet.
It's time to stop acting like he's some kind of heroic survivor

is this the new e-celeb

DRUMPF RESPOND TO ME I WANT ATTENTION SO I CAN BE ON THE NEWS AND FEEL IMPORTANT REEEEEEEE

I've been seeing this recently. Liberal mindset that for some reason the draft was okay and a noble thing to have your number called, potentially getting killed against your will.

this
Trump is a bantz master, he's gonna play this faggot

>posts literally who from twitter
>expects honest response
kys

>defending American kids from a nutter with a gun
>dumping Agent Orange on innocent Vietnamese children
Fine false equivalence boss

avoiding Vietnam wasn't cowardly it was smart.

>David Hogg owned by the FBI/ CNN

>MkUltraing kekistanis with this transparent hypocritical statement

KNOW THE SIGNS

Explain that draft evasion is a specific crime and that Donald Trump did not commit it.

Bill Clinton did but that's another story.

Lol no, he won't. He's being used for the time being. The novelty will wear off quickly. He lives for the attention now, so the lack thereof will be devastating

Utterly destroyed
It's ogre
Pack the picnic in
There were brakes after all
maybe Trump ain't /ourguy/

I wonder who's writing his tweets for him.

>You called someone out for not doing the job that they signed up for when you yourself have not done that job. So ironic.

>dodging from a stupid war
>dodging from one shooter
Hard choice senpai

So both Vietnam and military weapons are justified?
Really almonds my true if big.

Please prove me wrong? How about this:
Money Trump campaign spent that was donated by the NRA: $0.00

ugh....2/10

>"We don't live in a dictatorship or a monarchy. I swore an oath—in the military and in the Senate—to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap," Sen. Tammy Duckworth tweeted Monday evening.

>Duckworth, an Army veteran who lost her legs while serving in Iraq, appeared to be referencing Trump's draft deferments. Trump received five draft deferments throughout the Vietnam War, and on one occasion, Trump received a deferment because of bone spurs.

Holy Shit! I didn't know Trump dodged draft 5 times..that's another level of cuckery and cowardice

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT MY FATHER’S EMPLOYER COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS MASSACRE BUT DROPPED THE BALL
>GIVE ME YOUR GUNS NOW

I mean taking down a 19 year old with a gun is probably easier than taking down the viet cong in their bunkers

false equivalence. it would be ironic if Trump was a deserter while serving in Vietnam.

LOO

He thinks he important enough to have a discussion with the president.

a bugman's life

>literally who from twitter
Do you know where you are, kid?

Yeah those $100k contributions really made the difference in a multimillion dollar election

This kid is taking himself a little too seriously. Doesn’t realize his handlers are going to walk away when they’ve finished with him. Phone calls not returned.

Trump not taking part in an imperialistic US war, that killed millions of innocent Vietnamese and caused the culture wars of the 60s. Check mate leftists.

>getting a deferment is draft-dodging

Your brain is powered by poo.

Donald Trump legitimately does not have a penis.

Asset

>Hoggwash
he was literally one of the first to run from the shooter

>He lives for the attention now, so the lack thereof will be devastating
Yeah, remember the muslim clockman? Ahmed Mohammed or something like that.

>sorry m8, you didn't let the government ship you off against your will to die so the CIA could secure control over the global heroin trade so you better just let us think for you

Let Broward County privatize its police force.

This kid with no life experience is obviously a shill planted to ignite the gun control debate that faggots want.

likely IMDB rating.

This.

Vietnam was a shit show. War was never declared.

>war is bad
>this guy is bad because he avoided doing something bad

we cant we simply cant bros!
back to our cuck sheds

Styx was right. Left is becoming pro-war.

> Implying the Vietnam war was something to be proud of.
Literally would be better off if we never got engaged in that shitshow or if we would just forget it never happened. Wasted lives for nothing.

>owned by the NRA

this is the most ridiculous talking point this kid has.
the NRA does not own anybody
The NRA is simply millions of citizens, paying lobbyists to argue on their behalf.
No politician is pro gun because they are "owned" by the NRA
They are pro gun because their constituents are overwhelmingly pro gun and being anti gun is a loser move politically.
The American people simply don't want gun control
The elites want gun control so they can monopolize the guns, like always

> never
Shit spelling as I mean ever*

>reeeee why didn't you go die in a war based on a lie DRUMBLES!?!?

David Hogg The Fraud

shut up shill

speaking of dodging things, don't you have a toilet to avoid?

that would be me! fellow white man!

>Back in 1968, at the age of 22, Donald J. Trump seemed the picture of health.

>He stood 6 feet 2 inches with an athletic build; had played football, tennis and squash; and was taking up golf. His medical history was unblemished, aside from a routine appendectomy when he was 10.

>But after he graduated from college in the spring of 1968, making him eligible to be drafted and sent to Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that would change his path: bone spurs in his heels.

>The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from military service as the United States was undertaking huge troop deployments to Southeast Asia, inducting about 300,000 men into the military that year.

>The deferment was one of five Mr. Trump received during Vietnam. The others were for education.

nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

Now go and sit in the corner like Cadet Bone Spurs, snowflake!

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nra-sticking-trump-breaks-own-record-campaign-spending-n665056

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/5/nra-donates-65-million-to-donald-trump/

no u

trump just didn't want to fight in an illegal war!

yes a real patriot

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

U mad Hogg shills?

>her

you lost me sorry

I'm a veteran and let me tell you that combat is more difficult than college sports.

xd

Shit, bone spurs actually suck fucking hard. Imagine spikes growing out of your main bones through the interior of your flesh. Hypervitaminosis can cause this but i doubt Trump had been eating carnivore livers. If he really had them, it's a pretty good excuse for not humping through the jungle. No reason not to fly a desk though, but where's the glory in that ? Not like this kid has fuck-all room to talk though, is he even old enough to serve yet ?

Yes yes, it is good we take our college educated and send them off to jungles to die for no reason.

What's wrong with being funded by the NRA? It has millions of members who donate to it. Trump supports guns because his base does. NRA fights on behalf of his voters.

>REEEEEEE HILLARY WOULD HAVE PROUDLY SERVED HER COUNTRY IN VIETNAM BUT THE SEXIST PATRIARCHY WOULDN'T LET HER

You just hate Trump because he clamped down on H1-B visas and you now have zero chance of going to the USA.

Who the fuck cares what this kid has to say anyway? He's a jumped up school kid still high on his 15 minutes of fame. Just ignore him and he'll fade away eventually, this is literally the only interesting thing that'll happen in his entire life.

>More political agenda from a 26 year old high school student

They’re making it really obvious now. Not even trying to hide it

Nice, he's gonna be Trump cursed now.

O.C.

>tfw all of this will be for nothing

>not killing enemy combatants and or dying for a bunch of kikes in vietnam is like not saving a bunch of innocent children from a school shooting

so leftists support the vietnam war now?

could this kid be any more of a mindless bugman?

>Government doesn't conscript rich kids to avoid pissing off their revenue source in wartime
>Rich guys benefit
>Their children are to blame
So Liberals are against DACA now?

david?! is that you, you magnificent faggot?

I never understand why ppl who don't live here care so much about our shit.

Even politifact says Trump didn't dodge the draft, his birthday excluded him from the random draft selection: archive.is/Gge0T.

The last President to serve in the military was daddy Bush (88-92)

Go ahead and call Trump a cuck again, then go trim your wife's mustache.

>1968 Trump had power and influence

Here you read you fucking POO: archive.is/Gge0T.

I'd love to see Trump come back with this. The salt would be glorious.

>vietnam was bad
>fucking draft dodgers reee

Fuck leftists

Remember that the left glorified draft dodgers at the time for refusing to participate in an unpopular war.

Mohammed Ali is a coward too. Anyone that didn't want to go die in a jungle is a coward

I kinda feel sorry for the kiddo. He hasn't been alive long enough to know who his handlers are fucking with.

truthfeed.com/flashback-that-time-trump-heroically-stopped-a-mugger/5909/

This