Is this age the end of white people influence in pop culture, media and politics?

Is this age the end of white people influence in pop culture, media and politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was a brainwashed bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Lel

This thread again?

This post is form last year
no one cares that some unlikable antiwhite dyke isnt having children
it's a blessing from above

U jealy? U are probably a sexless virgin alt white fag

hahahhaahaha
>i choose
no
>i ugly

Wtf why are white people so bad

Bump

No. Nobody chose to have children with her because of her receeding hair and dismal looking face. And being an insane neoliberal freak. That's more to the point.

Those kids would have been fucked

>This post is form last year
actually almost 3 years ago,

But, Professor, if you marry a non-White, they would not be considered White.

Her eyes are extremely Jewy.
She's a Jew until proven otherwise.

"Fellow white people, don't have kids!"

White liberal kikes - especially the women - are the most insufferable, dangerous, group in society. They are absolutely fucking nuts like this stupid cunt.

>am i jelly
are you 12?

not only would they inherit white privilege but a receding hairline

They even use a picture showing subtle denial and insecurity. Notice the slight sadness in her eyebrows.

These "people" subconsciously want to be destroyed.

Lol you are so jelly. Get some sex dude

>tfw too intelligent to have children

Le right white fags

fuck trump and fuck white people.

Yes

This has nothing to do with ideals. That woman is just psycho.

sage

Parsley

No, she chose not to have children because she's old, ugly, and any man interested in her is beneath her because she knows she's old and ugly.

She looks like a man and thinks she didn't have kids by choice... Kek

Bump

Airbag

Good, ugly people wont be welcome in the ethnostate anyway.

I think it’s the age of mentally ill people posting stupid shit and MSM thinking people give a shit

Not surprised. I dated a girl for 3 years before she dumped me because she didn't want to have kids with me because they'd be white. So now she's dating a gook.

Fucking SJWs.

No u

Ever notice how these people have the opposite of a 1000 yard stare?

Like instead of a gaze of death as a result from having seen the cruel realities of war firsthand, this is like a gaze of cluelessness from the result of living a sheltered liberal life where reality was always a thing they had the option to ignore. They can tell the sweet lie of social justice to themselves every day because they have never had to actually defend their own freedom. Day after day, more lies pile up in their mind until you can see the absolute state of sheer know-nothing mindlessness in their eyes.

The thousand lie stare.

This is your fault Sup Forums. You pushed white supremacy so much that people now hate having white children.
It’s not white genocide, it’s white suicide.