Minnesota Dems introduce new gun control law stricter than the UK

This is actually really funny, here's a summary pasted from Reddit. HF3022 for those wondering:

-All your private data about CCW holders is now public. Your name, address, phone number....basically everything you put on your CCW permit is public and searchable online
-Forced gun registry, and that is all publicly available so everyone will know what guns you actually own
-Every single gun will be required to be licensed. These licenses you must apply for each time you want to purchase at your local PD regardless if you have a CCW. The local police chief gets to set the licensing rules and gets to deny them if they want.
-Prohibited person expansion - a whole new class of citizens will lose their 2A rights (this is not completely defined yet)
-Suppressors are illegal again and having posession of one is a felony
-People behind on child support must forfeit all firearms, and are not allowed to purchase any
-"Assault Weapons" ban. Any rifle that is semi auto is now classified as an assault weapon. NO grandfathering in "assault rifles" You must destroy them
-Anything over a 10 round magazine is banned, and owning one is a felony
-Must be 21 to purchase ANY firearm
-With the forced gun registry yearly inspections of your home, all firearms, and all firearm securing locations. Oh you dont get to show them where they are stored they get to dig through your house unimpeded for infractions - not complying is a class A felony
-Private Sales of all firearms Explicitly banned All sales must now go through a licensed FFL and the firearm must be registered

Other urls found in this thread:

revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?number=HF3022&version=latest&session=ls90&session_year=2018&session_number=0
syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/state_emergency_gun_law.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How on earth do they expect to pass that?

Also any misdemeanor conviction now makes you a prohibited person

wtf i thought MN was the only "decent" lib state

ffs and i was considering moving to MN in the next year

got a source?

It's not going to pass. Republicans control the legislature and we have extremely active and well-organized state-level pro gun orgs so it doesn't matter if the NRA abandons us. This is just Protect Minnesota (read: Bloomberg) throwing out something that they know won't pass, so they can rile up their base for the midterms.

Due to the fact that this was even suggested means MN is a no-go state.

So you don't have any small clusters of lunatic leftists who propose retarded things that have no chance of passing in your state?

> your address and details of all you guns are now public knowledge...

So they want to make it easier for criminals to target gun owners in order to steal their weapons while the house is unoccupied!
So they plan to allow people to discriminate against gun owners!
So they are implimenting unconstitutional warrentless searches without grounds to suspect a crime has been committed!
I'm not a lawyer, or even a burger, but I can see this keeping a generation of lawyers in work as the challenges work through your legal system...

God, now I can't even be happy to live in a lib state that doesn't go nuts about gun crime

Fuck you, OP. I was having an okay day

Yeah this is not happening. A lot of the MN dems are blue dogs from the Iron Range and the south.

Pretty much this, the only people that want this live in the Twin Cities. The rest of the state will never get behind it, way too many bubbas and hicks.

Lads I live in MN, new to guns and new to being politically active. What do we do? Is there a real possibility of this passing? MN has relatively alright gun laws, I don't want our state getting this fucking cucked. Who do we call?

I always thought we were safe outside of the coastal states, man.

revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?number=HF3022&version=latest&session=ls90&session_year=2018&session_number=0

dunno what you can do now, but vote in every local election you can. even if it's something like city council, the more gun-friendly people you can get in government the harder it is for the grabbers to give their shit traction.

I'm calling it now, this is a publicity stunt by Protect Minnesota and the DFL, and will die on the floor if it doesn't die in committee.

Yeah it's called the Democratic Farmer-Labor Party for a reason. A lot of the blue in Minnesota is Union blue, not SJW blue.

>reminder that the only reason MN is a blue state is because the democrats give large subsidies to farmers

most of MN is actually red, this shit will never pass

I don't see the state that just legalized suppressors passing this.

>I-it's not gonna happen guys, surely Minnesotans wouldn't support it!
Vid related, your average Minnesotan

This isn't gonna pass, but generally you call your reps and senators and tell them you're against it and will vote and donate against them if they vote for it

You're either from the shittiest part of the Twin Cities or not from Minnesota. I'm guessing the latter.

fuckin' Lutherans and their pet refugees

I moved away around 2 years ago, as it transitioned to Little Somalia

I am a MN resident and CCW holder, it won't pass.

the most baffling part is the child support thing, just why?

>A lot of the blue in Minnesota is Union blue
>mfw grew up around Union Blue Democrats

Crazy how it all shifts in just a decade, most of those Union Blues I knew registered Republican for the last election, all this tells me is how far we've gone and I can't even say we shifted to the Left, this whole Progressive bullshit is something entirely different

Because if you can't afford to take care of your kids you can't afford adult toys, T-Dope or Jimbob or w/e your name is

For everyone saying its not going to pass - Look at what NY did with the SAFE ACT. Those criminals executed an overnight assault on the 2nd Amendment and passed it in an emergency session.

syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/state_emergency_gun_law.html

but firearms are an asset that could be sold, so they take my only asset and now i can't pay even more - thanks gubment

Not a chance in hell.
Even a lot of our democrats are pro-gun.

This is literally worse than Canada. Holy fuck.
t.Maplefag

I AM moving to MN next year... this def won't pass but it's still mind blowing that there are so many people out there that have shit between their ears. How did so many people get so retarded?

FUCKING TWINCITIES COMMIES AEOFIJAEOIFJAEOIFJAOIJF

>be in military overseas for 10 years
>this is whats waiting for me when I retire

Did 8 years of Onigger really do this?

It's any misdimeanor prohibited substance conviction, like drugs.

The thing is, it's always been lurking just outside the Overton window of the American Left, waiting to seize control. But they got power by allying with the corporate NeoLibs, and their ideologies are mutually contradictory so it was an alliance built on sand from the beginning.

>revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?number=HF3022&version=latest&session=ls90&session_year=2018&session_number=0
This has to be a joke right?

They don't. It's virtue signalling and pandering to their insane far left base.

Fuck Minnesota anyway though, I live in Iowa and they don't recognize our carry permits.

Not gonna lie, I was expecting an alluha ackbar there ending there, guy. I am of disappoint.

Yes

I remember stopping there briefly to exchange planes. Holy shit it looked like Somalia there. 90% of the female staff were wearing hijabs. It was so fucking surreal.

>leftists
>decent
Pick one

holy heck guys 80 percent of the genes in minisota came out of sweden, doncha know.

don't act like this is a surprise.

Even in the Twin Cities there's a shit tonne of people that carry. There's no way this is passing. There are too many white and hmong gun owners that this shit won't pass.

Depends on what neighborhood you go to in all honesty.

Living in MN but my permanent residence is still in ND. Never thought I would consider moving back to a fucking meme state.

I think you're feeling it.

When will politicians be necked?

This X 1000

Are farmers just rural welfare queens?

Bumping this thread. Come fellow MN anons, we can't let this shit slide.

What document is this from? Is this something that already passed?

I'm glad I moved to WI. Although it wasn't really my choice. No jobs in MN. Too many immigrants creating a labor surplus. I had companies begging me to come too WI. Here we don't give unlimited gibs to anyone darker than your average Italian. Milwaukee is still shit.

Even if the chances of this passing are as unlikely as Diane Feinstein giving out blowjobs during senate hearings, you fight tooth and nail anyways.

There's little chance of this passing, but it never hurts to come to the capital for the committee hearing. It's completely legal to carry while doing so. Join GOCRA and write your rep (emails are better than nothing, but snailmail is best).

The Republicans control our legislature.

It's like looking at cancer cells under a scope.

Yes
>tax exemt fuel (Diesel / Gas) if "used on a farm"
>government required crop insurance (on insurer's) premiums set by the gov
>sometimes paid not to grow crops to create a artificial scarcely to keep prices up
>some states discount on "farm" vehicle registration

The list go's on. Farmers hate all welfare, except for theirs, cause they "feed the nation". In reality everything grown in my area is livestock feed or biofuel (nothing grow within 100 miles of me is eaten by humans).

>'m glad I moved to WI. Although it wasn't really my choice. No jobs in MN. Too many immigrants creating a labor surplus
LOL, Minnesota has the tightest labor market in the country. It really fucked up the bottom line of a lot of out-of-state event companies, because they couldn't find people to work their events for the usual $8/hour and chance to sniff Kanye's farts.

There's two kinds of people on welfare in Minnesota. First gen immigrants who can't figure out how to feed themselves and people from Indiana who come here twice a month for a check.

Don't forget how they pass off problems to the rest of us with fertilizer runoff creating algae blooms followed by ecological dead zones in the ocean, and mass antibiotic use in livestock creating antibiotic-resistant bacteria as well as using growth hormones that pass to the consumer. Why else do you think that people go through puberty so early these days, increased obesity, and bitch tits in men? I'll give you a hint, it's not soy.

Tragedy of the commons, right there. Farmers take government money then take risks to earn a quick buck at the expense of the rest of us.

The farm bill is full of patchwork subsidies that someone in Corn Country thought would save the family farm, rewritten by ADM or Monsanto to create unlimited corporate welfare and make farmland a risk free capital sink for people who don't actually know what they want to do with their money.

This, even a lot of blacks and Somalians have jobs, granted it's usually taxi work.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

This is why I absolutely hate people who call me a liberal for disparaging big AG. The only reason it is that ways is for economic reasons not to grow food worth eating, and at the same time everyone else deals with the ruined waterways and dried out aquifers. Damn Jews ruining the countryside.

If nothing else this is why I like Florida
>"Baaaawwwww please get rid of the second amendment and gib assault rifles im just a kiiiiiiiiiiiid!"
>"Lol, get rekt cunt, shall not."

get this guy a platform

>mfw even if this doesn't pass it will massage the prostate of gun grabbers and drive them even more

If this passes, which it wont, then Minnesota just made 1000s of criminals overnight. Criminals who wont adhere to these bogus laws. The state just created criminals. good job.

>-People behind on child support must forfeit all firearms, and are not allowed to purchase any

wut

so when a guy gets divorced and loses his house and money and ends up living in the ghetto with niggers and then cant pay child support, they take his only means of defense?

LOL

It wont pass.

Is there any justification for not firebombing the Twin Cities?

I can’t stand the fucking mods on /k/.
>talking about politics at random
Bad
>making threads about gun politics after major events
Still bad.
I thought we were allowed to do this?

sounds about right.

Well I live in the suburbs and don't want to be collateral, but am willing to make the sacrifice if needed.

My family lives there, I live there. Then again. I think I am in an acceptable state for at least purgatory, so death wouldn't be too bad for me. Although firebombing saint Jewish Park should happen long before firebombing anywhere else.

Can't have the goyim fighting for their gun rights

I live in Minneapolis pls no bomb

Owe child support lose kids and guns.
FUCK democrats and their fucking title IV D tyranny.
It's shaping up to be an exciting year.

They're testing the waters. They don't expect it to pass, but it's egregious enough that GOCRA and MNGOPAC will have to go all out to shut it down. It's like poking a snake with a coat hanger to see what it does

the /k/ommandos will soon become Sup Forumstards if this keeps happening, and you they're not bluffing to shoot people

What in gods name...

holy fucking tyranny. can't those leftist commiefags just fuck off and leave us alone already? there are bigger problems here in MN than people owning guns. SHALL NOT INFRINGE, you liberal bastards. these faggots have the audacity to quickly push it through then claim "ohh the people wanted it hurrr". just because a bunch of screeching sjwfags cried for it doesn't mean the whole gad dang state wants it. whoever supports this bill needs to have their hot dish privileges revoked.

>How on earth do they expect to pass that?
minnesota is owned by the rockefellers. they are moving in somali immigrants to get rid of whites.

You're a fucking idiot.

What really happened, is a bunch of "woke" Lutherans in Minneapolis decided to bring in a shitload of them so they could beat off to what good people they were for shouldering the white man's burden. And this started happening way before anyone realized there was a problem, so they got away with it. Now they're here, and there's no getting them out because they live almost exclusively in the Twin Cities which is gerrymandered in favor of the Demoshits.

all of that.. and yet they think its too hard for niggers to get an ID to vote.
Call this gun law racist and spread it.

He's aiming for similar shit in WA state.

Yeah, but the Chicago and NYC Jews have a hand in it too.

That’s fine.
First fool through my door is catching two in the head, the rest can eat fertilizer.

lol mn loves guns

I'm joining GOCRA (Only heard about it today). I figure it's a good investment in the future.

Holy shit. As insane as coastal states.

I sent the link to the bill to GOA and NRA.

This isn't Paris?

Tell gookmoot your mods are being niggers.