How could beret destroy the wall when the wall was made of titans...

how could beret destroy the wall when the wall was made of titans? the colossal titan's kick is stronger than titans with harden abilities?
something doesn't make sense here.

Read it again. All he did was kick in a gate.

I hope Armin and Mikasa are happy together.

the gate part doesn't have a Titan inside

only one part of the wall is vulnerable, the entrances

Gas yourself

He kicked the gate dumbass. They even made a point of mentioning that the idea was to avoid awakening the wall titans

OINK

This ship bothers the fuck out of me and I really don't know why

The boy is a girl and the girl is a boy.

Maybe because you're the passionate type and find them boring. Truth is, even if they're boring, they don't get bored together.

Honestly, why even create a gate then? If the king renounced war, he should have just built the walls without any.

Mikasa needs passion user. Armin would just bore her to death with books.

Mikasa needs passion? she does not like loud people, she needs someone who makes her feel comfortable. She's the passionate one, she is more emotional than she thinks. Armin would never bore her since he likes to learn lot of things.

Probably because Armin is shit, but so is Mikasa.

Calling it now, that letter is going straight to a squad of legionaries hiding somewhere in the city.

>she is more emotional than she thinks
I guess you would know better than her, you're drowning me in headcanon. A quiet girl like her needs someone full of life to set her aflame, that's what girls like that crave, not dull quiet types. Armin is kind of lively but mainly he's just too much of a bookworm.

can we stop with this shipper shit please? and postulate about what is going on with the story? like why did the old man hang himself?

You're drowning yourself in your own headcanons as well. "Girls like that" as you know better than her. She's very comfortable when she's with Armin and as he's a bookworm, he likes to explore.

I thought the warriors killed him for their cover story.

Survivors guilt.

That's not important at all.

bert wouldn't of said that if they killed him.
guilty of what exactly??

Reiner killed him I thought

this is a reference to full metal jacket right?

She's quiet and reserved, that isn't headcanon. Women want more than just a guy who they are "comfortable" with.

>can we stop

theres a small window actual discussion that only occurs between spoilers are dropping and in thread translations. if you like to wait for the final scanlation you are shit out of luck

Yeah I always assumed they'd done it.

OK so am I supposed to know who the VA hospital guy was?

Survivor's guilt is literally a feeling of guilt at having survived when others did not. Like say your family dies in a car crash, you're in the car but your siblings and both parents die and you survive. A lot of people become heroes due to this.

I never thought I'd like a Marleyan, but Magath is pretty cool.
I hope he survives.

The headcanon is that you are sure "a girl like her" needs someome who can set her a flame. You literally don't know many women or just are an ignorant. Who is that person to you for Mikasa if it isn't Armin? And you're forgetting she's still a girl last time we saw her.

It's a reference to suicide. Pretty sure i'ts more Kurt Cobain than Gomer Pyle. Now had it been a toilet, now we're talking.

Predicting Eren will use the coordinate to make all Eldians kill themselves, genociding all Titans and atoning for their race's sins, like the Taybar family wants.

The sins of the father are not the sins of the son.
And modern Marley are far more evil than any currently living Eldian.

Eren will kill the Tyber family the same way Grisha killed the Reiss.

Quiet and reserved girls look for passionate and emotive people. It's just the way it has always been. If they want to be comforted that's what their friends are for.

>Predicting Eren will use the coordinate to make all Eldians kill themselves
How. The only people who know how he can truly utilize the Coordinate powers is us, the readers. There isn't anything to indicate he has fully come to understand how to utilize the coordinate.
Furthermore even he does figure it out, which doesn't seem all that plausible, there is a ridiculously tedious and confusing prerequisite that isn't just readily available for him to do.

>genociding all Titans and atoning for their race's sins, like the Taybar family wants.
Hm? Where you getting this? The Tieber's wanted control, that is why they were an active part of the Great Titan War along with the other 7 Shifters. They just happen to be the ones that, more or less, actually won. Now they will do whatever it takes to maintain their rule.

Isn't Armin and emotive guy? He may not be as passionate as Eren but he's optimist and does not even comfort Mikasa, only listens to her. Anyways, reserved girls can't seek for a guy who is far different from them or will end up feeling uncomfortable.

How else will he kill all Titans? You're right about the last part, there's more history to be uncovered, probably at the festival.

gotta say this scene is pretty astonishing. i didn't even realize that fake cripple was Eren until i saw this page.
really thought Reiner saw Eren talking to Falco there.

when will the author explain what the numbers meant?

Kys

Alright my assumption about the Tieber's and the Great Titan War isn't fact yet but it is something I feel can be strongly logically concluded. All the 8 Shifters kept fighting one another for centuries while keeping the non Eldian humans under their feet. Tieber's eventually realize the non Eldians were gaining strength and use it to their advantage to completely blindside and conquer the other Shifters. At least that is how I think it ought to be. What the Tieber's may say about how they feel is probably a facade.

As for Eren: Sure one of his major driving points of his whole life is kill all Titans, but that would mean kill all Eldians essentially.
Now I am probably one of the few that believe that Eren would do whatever is necessary to maintain the future of the people at Paradis, and not necessarily the Eldians on the continent. So that may include indiscriminately rampaging through Liberio if he has to.
However I don't think he will simply do so for the sake of wiping out everybody, at that point he might as well go back to Paradis and kill everyone there too.

I think he might actually be going for Humanity, instead of Eldians, but he'll not suceed.

what? i am asking a real question here.

Anyone else think Isayama may have overlooked the theoretical possibility that Mikasa can actually become a Titan?

Unless the Ackermans and the Asian clans have been inbreeding with their own bloodlines for basically a century, it would seem highly unlikely that Mikasa is not without Eldian blood in her.

The same can be more easily assumed about Levi: Ackerman mother but some Eldian unknown father.

It signifies the year.
Year 845- Fall of Wall Maria
Year 844- Mikasa got adopted

ohhh... it finally made sense to me now! thanks.

He kicked in the gate, you speedreading autist. Read or watch it again. And before you mention Reiner, he also just broke the gate. Both times they broke through the wall they never targeted the wall itself, just the gates where there are no Titans.

> Didn't realize fake cripple was Eren until this page
hownuru.png

I like him, because he adds to the complexity of the whole Marleyan-Eldian situation. If not for him, the entire conflict would be more black-and-white with the "good" Eldians vs the "bad" Marleyans. But he shows that not all Marleyans are like Gross. In his own way, the guy actually cares for the warrior kids he raised. Plus he doesn't like how spoiled and pampered the Marleyans have become, sort of disagrees with their imperialistic goals and calls the Tyburs out on their bullshit. He's based.

Villy possess the warhammer? Any confirmation.

He said it himself. He told Magath he saw the memories of his ancestors and knows the duty he received along with the power of the Warhammer.

Endgame right here, brothers.

yeah maybe the villager was used to reference bert's story from before.

this is the original

>The curtain rises
HYPE
So I guess shit will get real next chapter.

Who knows. People have been saying that for months. Personally I'd prefer things stay quiet until the invasion of Paradis.

I like that mailbox

It's British, isn't it?

Former warriorfag here, what are the top ten methods of suicide?

So is that frown Eren infiltrating enemy territory or just a case of Isayama's sameface?

1) D
2) I
3) C
4) K
5) I
6) N
7) B
8) U
9) T
10) T

Tiny Pixis what have you done?

Kenny was a good onii-chan deep inside.

>year
I've always wondered when did they start counting years in their universe.

Do they also have Christianism?

>yaranaika?

Do you even read the manga?

I wonder if Eren can still fuck Reiner in the ass while he's missing a leg.

>Annie will never call you daddy
Should I just end it?

Even if he fails against the tall Ackerman Hanji will always be there for him.

^
*Jean and Mikasa

Shipkino

Reiner could just ride him.

It is. They're really lovely to see in person. A beautiful shade of red with typically whoever was the reigning monarch at the time initials on the front. Would be interesting to see if this is colourised and certainly in the anime what colour they make it.

That is one stupid kid.

Jeanbo is literally her perfect complement, fatty. They're opposite in terms of personalities but they share the goal in life that's to protect their loved ones.

Post genki girls

can someone explain to me what this part is about?

I would like to remind everyone that Erwin was a straight white man who loved a woman and renounced intimacy in favour of finding out the truth.

I would like to remind you, lads, that ErwL was never a real thing and I'm beyond happy because of that.

why are titans attacking other titans?

Mikasa isn't neither Eren's or Armin's top priority sadly.

I think they were children when they were turned, hence their 'playful' manner. There's speculation that these are Connie's siblings.

>she does not like loud people
>likes eren

They're Conny's siblings. Just kids playing.

The Titan that held its belly during Utgarde must've been a pregnant woman, right?

It had tits.

So yes?

Gabi is cute!

Yes.

Reminder that they had lot of unprotected sex during the timeskip and that the 104 members heard all their moaning and insults.

EH foreshadowing

>mfw Uri was the same height as Annie
>mfw that was their height difference
hamstereatingbanana.gif