LEAF UNIVERSITY HATES WHITES Pt. 4 - "You can't be racist against whites" edition

Previous Thread: Is this a super small subset of people? I get the feeling these people would be laughed out of the room if they brought up these talking points in public.

PS. How do you deal with the utter rage reading this kind of shit brings out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=g93OfL1Fybc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Film it
>Edit and post on Jewtube
>White people figure out that other races want them dead
>Whites wake up and start voting conservative
>????
>Profit

Counter organise. Your own groups your in rallies... your own positive narrative with your own great events. That's how.

Bump

The issue is most people who are not part of this lunatic fringe left have jobs, and a lot of these companies have to bend over backwards for these wretched rejects of society thanks to the media. So, countering these people publicly could cost you employment.

This is Canada.

Just

Did they delete it? I can't find it on FB.

Shit & classic garbage

The only problem is, finding other red pilled Canadians, or even conservatives is nigh impossible.
We're too afraid to actively seek out others up here due to the fact we can be expelled or charged and given jail time for it.
Meanwhile anti-fa gets away with riots in major citys.

classic lefty trolling
"we're not against masculinity, we are just against toxic masculinity. if you disagree your masculinity is fragile"

these people are gaslighting the masses to demoralize them

normiebook.com/events/541656599551470?view=permalink&id=543103002740163
Just replace normie with face

Whites won't seem to wake the fuck up until """minorities""" are literally genociding them street by street.

>"I can own my own internalized racism, I challenge you to do the same."
Totally doesn't sound like this person is part of a cult with some bastardized version of original sin.

They probably won't wake up, at least people that live in a major city, until something with the shock of 9/11 happens again. Be it a gas attack or plane, it will be devastating.
Even with that the left will still try and push their narrative of it being a white doing it.

Even then there will be segments who would willingly acquiesce

The best response to this is pointing out that the ones promoting this anti-white rhetoric are the real hateful ones, and that there is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are. It's a positive message that contrasts with their negative message and will look better to normies.

We have an interesting situation. Our largest minority is 5% Chinese and they will go back to China once it surpasses us. The other minorities are almost entirely located within three major cities.

Organize in IRCs, schedule a time and appear there using things that don't let anyone identify you, like using a hood and anonymous masks, you can also contact your local conservative leaders to go there on a protest with you anonymous guys with him leading and giving a speech, he will be the only guy not anonymous, since he is already experienced on this, there are many possibilities, you could also organize and post it's okay to be white everywhere on the place that the speech will occur, you just have to find the people and organize and appear there as anonymous, you don't even need to know each other, and everything will be fine since posting papers isn't anything illegal, and it's okay to be white isn't considered hate speech by the authorities

I was told this was fake. I couldn't find any proof confirming it's reality or even the existence of a "Council of Concerned Canadians" so I stopped posting it.

Why do they think clapping lets them win an argument. It basically guarantees they look unhinged.

>PS. How do you deal with the utter rage reading this kind of shit brings out?

I prepare for the DOTR. I'm looking forward to seeing all thee lunatics hang.

Of course it's fake.

These types are cowards that will fuck off the moment shit starts to look bad for them. Our cold ass six month winters will be breddy gr8 when shit gets tipsy. It will thin the herd very quickly.

they are culturally appropriating angry ghetto niggresses

Then why spread it? If what we believe is based in truth there is no reason to support it with lies. It will only hurt your credibility.

It's a meme. You're not even a leaf. Most of shit we spread is fake like "if you kill your enemies they win". We're subjected to the exact same propaganda as you. We're not even a real country.

desu I'd like to see the other 67 replies. I'm not surprised you can find a handful of very stupid sub 80 iq brainwashed lefties repeating nonsense they heard from a fringe marxist

Cry more stupid leaf nazi

You cant be human if your not white

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Lol all names unblurred

>be white
>on top of the world for majority of history
>start to lose your place
>REEEEEE OPPRESSION
You addlepated simpletons deserve every moment. Maybe if you humbled yourself like I have you wouldnt be hunted down.

Time to start enforcing Canada's hate-speech bullshit against leftists.

"You can't be racist to white people" is not going to fly in a legal court because it creates untenable double standards.

Here's some Kevin MacDonald on that issue:

youtube.com/watch?v=g93OfL1Fybc

Not true. There's an exception for discrimination against whitey if framed in the positive from the other side, believe it or not.

the only way to beat the left is to be the left. We Sup Forumsacks need to organize, but not as conservatives or traditionalists or sane people rejecting the degeneracy. We need to spread the most marxist leftist filth imaginable everywhere. Online, flyers, stickers, posters. Normies of all races and cultures need to see posters marked with the logos of local leftist groups advocating incest, bestiality, pedoism, and hate against all people employed, all deities. Basically push the stuff lefties believe in but know they shouldn't put up because of optics.

The entire Canadian government needs to burn. This was a failed experiment. Time to start over.

but we are on top because we were the smartest and most hard working.

When whites leave it will be SA all over again. You want to live in a shithole?

bump

Gradually I began to hate them..

Except fascist like you cant "be the left". You low IQ subhuman mongrels dont have a molecule enough of intelligence to compete with us. You fight with "memes" which are about grounded as fake news. We fight with facts that are both indesputable andmost importantly: real

It's almost like the less racist the west gets, the more entitled the non-white hordes get.

Wake up, spread awareness, organize, and purge.

Gas yourself chink, before we gas you.

Have any of you started complaining to university donors yet?

Usually putting pressure on their finances forces change, gotta be some donors out there that aren't down with this kind of blatant racism.

"It's not about attacking whites, it's about a social construct."

Suuuure it is.

Can anyone just make this an /Operation Canada General/ and create an IRC here on clearnet or on I2P?

Interesting post. I know three things. We are the sole remaining poster child for mass immigration and degenerate filth 'working' now that France and Sweden have left the table. No electoral strategy could save us if America collapses to brown waves led by kikery. Canadians are some of the only people that can consider accelerationism.

I'd argue leafs should be either redpilling Canadians or taking your route, stirring the shitpot so it boils over before it's too late.

Pic related.

Whites work hard to create things they dont need and waste tons of resources on things they dont need. Africans build a sustainable house out of mud and sticks. Americans build a million cars and sell 5% of them. The places you call shit holes will last longer than your alleged first world hedonistic luxuries

We don't even have a real government or real elections. If you looked at the Trump platform and Trump since his election you'd realize you're not far off either.

Our universities are almost entirely government funded. Tuition is heavily subsidized as well.

>We fight with facts that are both indisputable and most importantly: real

Typical arrogant lefty. Memes are winning the culture war while stale leftist pussies like you deny the reality of race realism/jewish question.

I literally am part of a communist or in the GTA and tape the doing shit and then fuck with their lives. Eat me. Some of us are out there hunting you, getting you fired from jobs you may hold, embarrassing your families and friends, and when its just right getting you arrested.

You're playing around, I'm out there hunting you.

You're onto something here for sure.

Go live in a mudhut with your fellow sub-humans than, libtard.

>just humble yourself
Yes, that will most deffs stop revanchanist niggers my leaf friend

>when you're too stupid to take that quote and post it on a blank background so you fill it with obvious politically provocative imagery and words
This is why you brain dead nazis are losing
>hur dur smash cultural marxism
>instantly cultural marxists ignore image
>quote on a blank background
>hmm reaction from all.
I made my normie friends fuck off with their stupid american gun laws posting simply
>is it really a tragedy if no one did anything tostop it?
No more uneducated normie leftist posting

>hunted down
literally admitting white genocide is real

I think people should do this but we would need a commitment from many anons. Anyone else care to start a thread and link it? We could discuss strategies and improvements the first one and then copy pasta for a while.

>France and Sweden have left the table.
Is this true?

>taking posts on Sup Forums literally
You're admitting you're stupid

Well, that sucks. Maybe larp as a journo and call the college.

"Hi, I'm calling from *insert name of local/national publication* and we're running a story on your racist course"

Stop posting here all night then. You're purposefully being dishonest. You claim whites are hedonistic materialists yet when niggers get access to whiteys societies like in America the majority will never have positive wealth, the majority will not have fathers in the home, the majority of nigger women will have at least one sexually transmitted disease, etc.

Whitey builds quite fair and just societies that produce incredible surpluses. China, the posterchild for non-white success, will never have democratic elections or a free press. They would collapse into anarchy next year if cut off from whitey markets.

Look at this other guy's posts he's a leftist troll.

If you want to give up your technological luxuries and go primitive so be it. Enjoy being the slave of those who don't (like pic related).

Most of those African nations are impoverished shit-holes with mass starvation and resource shortages while the west sits (comparatively) comfy with a large surplus of wealth.

I spend my time redpilling whitey in America/Europe, I try to convince other leafs to do the same. Canada and Canadians are irrelevant. This is a global struggle and if Canada is the last white bastion in North America we'll be inevitably swamped out in a generation or two.

Not to mention the glowing niggers at the CIA will put a bullet in anyone that tried to change the underlying regime.

The quote is 100% relevant to the topic. You are literally denying reality if you can't see that.

But anyways, I'm done taking your bait. You're probably not even a real Canadian.

Probably not even a lefty. Nihilist righty i'd guess.

It's 2018 the truth doesn't matter the only thing that matters is controlling what people think
This is how beat ZOG. Sieze control of the narrative

>butthurt amerimutt claims everything that upsets him to be fake news and shilling

Weak start but hopefully gets going. I'll fix it up and repost in a day

>leaf acting like anyone takes a single word out of their mouth seriously
You do realize that anything you and your stinky Canadian people say is immediately rejected by all humans and even some poos

It's a classic propaganda technique. The most spread and impactful quotes from Trudeau are fake and yet his most cringe quotes are real. I wonder how many people were called out for using fake quotes, felt embarrassed, and then trained themselves to find/support whatever supported the original fake quote from there on out.

Soviets and the NSDAP both used propaganda that was 90% true, on purpose.

Calling Lenin a Jew is one of the most effective versions of this used on Sup Forums knowingly and unknowingly.

redpilling Americans/Europeans.. fml

here's the final edition of the edited event pic. about to make a new event and forward it to the university kikes. any last changes?

this is believed to be true by every progressive in bay area and expressing that you believe it is not true will get you Damore'd and you'll lose your job

All of the democrats are on board with it. It's now mainstream and normal for them to be openly genocidal toward whites/Europeans.

Accelerationism general

How impressive, you're a little antifa faggot in other words

I agree. Being optimistic and positive - "Whites gave us Computers, Vivaldi, Vermeer, Vaccines, and Penicillin" is a really strong and positive point. Shrieking about hating X group or Y ideology just lowers you to their level.

If you're canadian, I suggest that when you see things like this you:
a) ridicule it, and point it out as blatantly racist.
b) note that all races have done terrible things, from China to Africa to Europe.
c) note that whites have done a great deal of wonderful things, such as invent the smartphones we all use and the internet, and the medicine we consume.
d) Point out that endlessly shaming and guilting whites, publicly beating your chests, while doing nothing tangible to help out the 'oppressed', is just plain hypocrisy. Much better to live and let live.
e) Point out (again) that whites are hardly responsible for most social problems today, and that it's ridiculous to suggest that. If anyone seriously believes that, suggest that they move to Somalia, or China, or the Philippines, or Haiti, or any other non-white country and see how well they fare without "evil whites".

Ironybro for sure

this calls for another round of 'its ok to be white' posters on that campus

Africans didnt enslave anyone. Why are asians just as racist as whites?

about to publish the "parody" event. the kikes are going to get nuclear over this.

>dr. Potassium
And nazis claim the left cant meme. You are an idiot pretending to be a moran

compare w/ original

should i just use the original speaker's name for this?

The Human Rights Court made this actual argument in something Jordan Peterson posted recently.

??? Africans had tons of slaves. There is still legal slavery in Eritrea. Most slaves were purchased from Black and Arab traders from the African continent. Shit, Cervantes, the Spanish writer, was captured by African slavers and lived as a slave for a decade.
Do they teach you history in canada dude?

>Africans didnt enslave anyone
what

>Peterborough
One of the whitest towns out there surrounded by farm towns. The fuck happened out there I didn't know they had this kind of cuck crap going on. Time to send in the good ole lads with the axe handles.

Oh yeah I forget Peterborough is the same shit hole that elected that muzzie whore to represent them. That place is needs to burn.

africans enslaved their own people tens of times more than the "whiteys"
this is basic high-school education, did you not graduate you decomposing slimeball of a leaf

anyone got a troll normiebook account that i can use? they deleted both of mine

Might want to add a few more white women getting blacked to the picture
It really drives the point home
And it gets me off

hahahahahaha

Slavery implies one party has power over another. Africans are true equals/egalitarians. It would be impossible to enslave eachother.

White people have been enslaving others since the dawn of time

a slave is defined as a person held in servitude as the chattel of another (property)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
now tell me how northern african chattel slavery and muslim enslavement isn't slavery

>Slavery implies one party has power over another. Africans are true equals/egalitarians. It would be impossible to enslave eachother.

Now you're just trolling

bumping to keep alive

Muslim slavery is real
African slavery is not
>wikipedia as a source