What do we do about youtube shoahing pro-gun channels?

What do we do about youtube shoahing pro-gun channels?
They're very educational and often teach firearms safety, why get rid of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=NJjWGddwUSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
vimeo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isnt hikcuck a zogbot?

Fuck it! I'm drunk. I'll do a video about who didtjhe shooting.

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

I find it amusing so many gun channels were "not political, were about guns" and now they are getting nuked. Taking part in the 2nd amendment is political whether you want it to be or not.

so is the very act of speaking political because it takes part in the 1st amendment
consider suicide

I just like watching the channels that showed the ballistics involved with bullets and other projectiles hitting different materials. Now what am I supposed to do when I'm not shitposting?

We fucking do a mass shooting at google and organize it on youtube. Then they wont take down the progun vid right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>if you do anything that is legal you are doing something political

>hickcockfuddyfive
>pro gun

are you retarded or referencing his stance on bump stocks?
in the video in the OP he goes back on bump stocks and doesn't want them banned

He used to have bump stock videos but removed them after las vegas

Let's just go back to Dailymotion, or use something low-key like Veoh (Does that still exist? I haven't been on there in years, just watching anime).

>gets a bunch of back lash and realizes it will cost him more than what his nra paycheck will give
>goes back on what he said

wow baste!

>in the video in the OP he goes back on bump stocks and doesn't want them banned
>is a cuck boomer, probably nevertrumper
>'b-bump stocks are basd goy'
>*loses revenue*
>'o-oy vey i love bump stocks now goy pls save me'

but how can you actually claim he isn't pro-gun?
He's never been anti-gun even if he doesn't care about meme stocks

haha I'm glad you're still around

good on you m8

how is the geodesic dome going

>it's perfectly ok for the atf to arbitrarily ban a firearm accessory as long as I don't like it

who are you quoting?

bump stocks are fucking stupid and if you use one you should be shot

you can bump fire without one, they're literally a meme

SHALL NOT INFINGE ON MEME STOCKS OR CHICKEN TENDIES

sounds like you get your prostate bump fired

This.
Poorfags who can't afford a Class 3 are the only ones butthurt about the ban.

hickcockfuddyfive

My plate is full of tendies but I will still REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

but he never said that, he said he didn't care if they got banned because they are just a way to loophole around the NFA
I think the NFA should be repealed but don't pretend it isn't currently there by bypassing it

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Subscribe to Black Creators

they got 22 plinkster.

Hickok's channel has been v& a couple of times, but he's come back so far.

Encourage them to set up shop on BitChute. They'll get to post whatever they want and it'll keep the knowledge they provide form fading away.

I assume people will go to something like vimeo.com/ since joe rogan is shilling it, but honestly any site owned by lefties will become a communist state while any social media or video platform that professes even "neutral" stance on politics will become another gab.ai or voat.co where you end up with 99% super mad conservatives throwing up 1488 in their profiles. This of course scares off normies even more than a green hair attack helicopter telling them they want their babies to lose their penis until their 35th birthday or at which time they can provide the signature of at least 10 women willing to take responsibility for his inevitable rape spree.

They don't want gun channels on their platform. They want to have 30 second Jimmy Kimmel clips and NBC commercials. Have you looked at the trending videos lately? Mainstream cable orgs PAY for special treatment. It's why the adpocolypse never touched them.

You guys know Dom from broscience? He did a whole out of character podcast with Bradley Martin where he basically describes this problem and realized that youtube wants to be the next Netflix.

Youtube doesn't want your fucking videos anymore, ESPECIALLY if it scares off jews.

I think the butthurt stems from the fact that a vaguely worded ban on bump stocks will set a precedent for banning other firearm accessories like binary triggers. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if the law functioned in a way so that if bump stocks were banned, ANY accessory to a firearm could be banned by precedent.

>vaguely worded ban on bump stocks
It is worded as "any rate increasing device." This is very dangerous because of how vague it is. Use your imagination and you can see the fairy land that leftists would be in.

Just learning about bitchute, making a new asmr channel now!

Anything faster than a muzzle loader, like our forefathers intended! Fucking Dems.

but they'll never be able to compete with netflix, they just shooting themselves in the head