Why do white nationalists love 1950s America so much?

By that time the American government, media, and entertainment industry had already been almost completely taken over by Jews. The 50s were really just the beginning stages of a completely Judaised society, and even a lot of the things they like to point to as "good" were likely the direct result of Jewish influence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I personally don't. WAY to materialistic for my taste. I want to live in an amish like community but with flying saucers for vehicles.

Because brainwashed boomers.

youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg

Jews controlled entertainment for decades before that. That wasn't the problem. The problem was when the Jews decided they should use their power for social engineering rather than to make money.

That said, I encourage people to research American popular culture pre-WW1, i.e. pre-movies, to see what authentic "goy" culture was like.

I don't. I look mostly towards the future because I want to build something new.

yeah woooo blame the kikes AMERICA RULES!!!111!! Xd

So... you're actually cool with Jews being in the entertainment industry? I don't even necessarily disagree entirely, but I never thought I'd hear someone say that here. Or do you just not want there to be an "entertainment industry" in the first place?

I prefer the 60's.

The 1950s may look great, and it is iconic in terms of popular culture, but we should really just aspire to live more like the 1850s. The 19th century is most often better to draw from, than the 20th century, when seeking examples of traditionalism.

Jews were subverting entertainment long before the 50's. Entertainment ( sports, movies etc ) is their propaganda and mental weapon.

That's why they created the Hippie movement ( Laurel Canyon). You had a bunch of blue collar Americans that didn't want the Vietnam war, so what do they do? Create the dirty, grungy, love fest hippie movement that's all for "Make love not war" That makes the Blue collar American say "I'm not like those hippes, let's have the war!"

Baby boomers and Kikes

The 1950’s created modern degeneracy

What kikes really hate is the goy connection to nature.

Is that guy wearing eye shadow?

the 50's were already kiked as fuck.

because thats when the filthy jew didnt have control over the country

1890s was America at it's peak in terms of culture.

My issue with Trump is the Kikes around him. Also, I think the Left saying "he's literally Hitler" has a little more truth to it then just the "rrreeeee, fascist"

Because it was the first real documented time in America
Earlier times were much better but we don't have much media from them so they dont get idealized

What are some examples of 1890's American culture?

Because we were building America after so many millions of males died in WWII.
We also were creating new tech thanks to all the immigrants who escaped Commies and Fascists.
Plus-- USA had Negro music to go wild to in their off time.

>the age before smelly hippies

After WWII we got a few german scientists but shitload of (((holocaust survivors)))
Not worth it

If Trump surrounded himself with a bunch of Stephen Millers I wouldn't be complaining.

because our grandparents told us that it was a great time to live in and it looks cozy in pictures.

Yes, but 1950s were the last hurrah.

It wasnt this pc nigger lover shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Get a load of this goy, the entire point of Hollywood was to slowly brainwash white gentiles into destroying themselves. Jews dont even allow their filth in Israel.

> sharing a straw

What is that girl, a street walker?

British export of Darwinism began the decline of American civilzation in the late 1800's. In fact the Civil war was shortly after the publishing of that book. WWII was mostly a bunch of nations bitching about where the origin of man came from. Piltdown was British, Nehaderthals was German etc. Today because of "Lucy" being exalted everyone is obsessed with Africa.

It was still white.

From the 60s and onward, was the downfall of the white US (which for all intents, the best times of the US).

It's all downhill from here until Mexico 2.0.

Personally I prefer the 20's

You can't be fucking serious

Shut up cuckservative the best times of America were the 1800s long before the kike infestatio became cancer.

1945-1965 is for white Americans what the Victorian era is for Brits. You can point out problems with deeper insight, but the reasons for the nostalgia are pretty clear.

It was the last point before Marxism/Jews had really flipped the country. Of course it was still shittier than, say, the 18th century.

Brief freedom time between getting rid of the Italian mafia, and falling victim of the Jewish mafia that took the void.

What about 1845-1860 (Not including Civil War times in there, to 1865) for Americans? What do you think of this, British and Americans having mostly prosperous times at the same era?