ITT: Overrated Shit

Overrated shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

minuteart.net/2016/11/22/flip-flapperss-chrono-complex/
raianimeblog.com/2016/11/23/flip-flappers-episode-7-why-were-there-so-many-papikas-an-analysis-of-coconas-identity/
formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/who-is-bu-behind-flip-flappers-annoying-ubiquitous-robot/
formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/flip-flappers-pure-illusion-and-the-painter/
formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/breaking-promises-in-flip-flappers/
formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/flip-flappers-courtship-of-cocona/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: Gay Op

It wasn't until they learn that the author is actually a male.

Agreed, this piece of shit series is so overrated. Anime adaptation isn't even that good. All the characters faces looks the same except the hair.
Copy Paste Copy Paste Copy Paste Copy Paste they all look like shit.

Anything from Key

Yeah what was up with that? It was almost like people thought it was better when they thought a woman wrote it. What difference does it make?

Yet its a masterpiece because it doesn't take itself so seriously like Jojo shit.

you know what's overrated? You, and what you think about yourself and your shit opinion. No one cares go fuck yourself and watch whatever garbage series you think is good

Any kyoanus anime past K-on

>jojo
>taking itself seriously

Kimi no na wa

>Masterpiece
>Konosuba
Pick one

Kemono Friends

user, there's a myriad of ways for a person to fuck themselves.

You should experience all of them.

The majority of people consider it only good. How is it overrated?

Shit taste OP, KonoSuba was AOTY of 2016.

Now, here's an actual overrated show. It was alright at best, but man is its fanbase annoying and irritating, with them forcing this down everyone's throats.

To have proof a japanese woman can funny and creative.

Gurren Lagann, not so good.

The bar is lower for women, it's why Rosa Parks is internationally famous for sitting in the front of the bus.

death note

Wasn't even AotS, but that's because it aired in the best season of anime in years. Got btfo by grimgar and ghost urn.

You take that back. Flap Flippers was masterpiece beyond your reasoning. The adventures of a retard and doormat through the colorful landscapes was a the deepest most meaningful thing to happen in our lifetimes and there are numerous 25+ page blog posts about the matter to prove it. Just because it was 2deep4me and you hate fucking lolicons like a normie cuck doesn't mean it was overrated, it means you have shit taste.

while all three are overrated, steins;gate's good because of the characters and made in abyss is interesting because of its world. none of the edgy "life is suffering" shit really appealed/dissuaded me either way.

re:zero's only redeeming factor is my twin fetish

HxH is overrated as fuck. Starts with a unique premise and a fun dynamic between the characters (mainly Gon and Killua) but then it dissolves into typical shonen garbage.

>steins;gate's good
Is that really true?
I dropped it at episode 13 because the pacing is extremely slow nothing notable really happened

You forgot AOTand mob

>but then it dissolves into typical shonen garbage.
Where?

Another "stop liking what I don't like" thread huh? Move along people nothing to see.

>thinly veiled rec thread
Reported.
Also check em

nah it's good.

Haruhi and Konosuba alliance together we will achieve season three for both of us

There's a lot of setup prior to the plot actually kicking off, but I really liked the characters and that's probably the only way the "action" could be seen as good. It gets better, but if you didn't like it already you probably won't like it later on.

kyoanus kept making anime after k-on?

Monster

>look at me i'm being contrarian calling out 3 popular series, where the only thing they have in common is there are people who genuinely think they're great, regardless of if they are or aren't.
rezero is fucking garbage on at least 3 levels, and while i'll admit MiA is painfully slow paced, there are a plethora of people who enjoy that kind of pacing.

Is it really that great? It's in my backlog right now but you are convincing me to make it priority

FTFY

how can people not see the meaning behind this scene? it clearly represents coconuts ability to relax and be comfortable around paprika while still holding onto the values her grandma taught her. why the japs didn't take out loans to purchase the blu-rays i will never understand

why are you so mad

right when it starts to focus on Kurapika in the Yorknew arc. I'm not going to try to argue that it's bad because I know HxH fans love it, but it's dripping with shonen tropes. Down to a protagonist with magical eyes out for revenge losing control of his emotions and massive power creep

My intro to the community started with this:

minuteart.net/2016/11/22/flip-flapperss-chrono-complex/

Some choice quotes: "Flip Flappers is a continuous deconstruction of our understanding, with the temporality of meaning existing as a sort of circle, not a line."
"As the name suggests, the idea of immediate latent content revolves around time—specifically, the time between perception and understanding. Was this essay just a long-winded way of saying something obvious, then? Is the whole point that we can’t fully understand a story until after it’s finished? Yes and no"

Quick search reveals:

raianimeblog.com/2016/11/23/flip-flappers-episode-7-why-were-there-so-many-papikas-an-analysis-of-coconas-identity/

formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/who-is-bu-behind-flip-flappers-annoying-ubiquitous-robot/

formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/flip-flappers-pure-illusion-and-the-painter/

formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/breaking-promises-in-flip-flappers/

formeinfullbloom.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/flip-flappers-courtship-of-cocona/

And I've seen quite a few posts online in comment sections that are all similar to above. I don't know what form of autism this show attracts, but it's obnoxious.

very true

naruto was made after this

literally the only good thing

By meme do you happen to mean popular on Sup Forums?

there's no such thing as a funny woman

k-on
clannad
re:zero
code geass
kill la kill

This.

Konosuba is good because it doesn't try to be serious
This one is overrated as fuck