Go to the comments of this article (I'll post some), is mind boggling how these people think...

Go to the comments of this article (I'll post some), is mind boggling how these people think. They actually seem to think its unfair that white people are a majority in the U.S. Like we are taking the country the poor brown people....

>>>Africa

You'll be one of the first, (((Dave)))

How did we get to this

How did we come so far as a civilization, in the name of our tribe, and hand it over to these ethnomasochists

Has this ever happened before to any race, was there anything like this ever in history, where it becomes a sick vogue trend to hate yourself and your people because of your skin color and advocate like altruistic retards for the advancement of all other races except your own

They engage in the exact same behaviour.
They can't coexist with whitey, it's an oppressor and a problem and they can't be at peace as long as whites are around
But they are blind to the truth of their hypocritical ways

Why do liberals think ‘black’ is a perjorative term and replace it with POC? Pox sounds so much worse than ‘black people’.

Blacks act like a pejorative term so any word used to describe them inevitably becomes pejorative

Whatever you call niggers, it always ends up becoming a slur.

No only you mentally ill european suckers. Ice age was a mistake we evolved in tbe desert where being a cuck like you wont cut it.

>our murder rate is lower than binland and waffle house
impressive

shit I lived in Oregon for a few years, and it was nothing, but Mexicans and whites.

>*from
it's amazing how one word can rob your whole thread, burger education *sigh*

I call them mondays because everyone hates monday

because it allows them to expand the scope of the oppressed to include even upper class teenage asian sjws.

it is in someones best interest to lump all "POC" together. it allows them to ride the coattails of more obviously historically oppressed peoples.

if you think about it, it is actually non blacks, and non native americans riding the coattails of slavery victimization.

truth

these, i fucking hate that rich poos and Chinese bitches claim to be oppressed as a nigger's grandpa

>Retarded opinion from website I've never heard of.

They can only benefit by us giving this attention

Well that's a problem the world could use more off then