How does he remain so unbiased all the time?

How does he remain so unbiased all the time?

>all those icons

I
*cut*
hate how
*cut*
he cant seem t-
*cut*
He can't seem to finish a sentennce.

by not being biased.

This. He does a ton of cuts. It works though. I stopped watching his stuff because over half his content is gossip about unimportant shit.

Fuck defranco i cant stand him

He's just a shekel slave and says nothing worthy of attention.

he's a fucking faggot

He's either a normie to the core and the truth won't make it through that thick layer of mainstream brainwash or he's been bought/intimidated.

"Hey you beautiful bastards."
This faggot talks about literally nothing, ever. Can't stand this bitch,.

HE WAS LITERALLY BROUGHT BY CNN DURING THE ELECTIONS.

He does this because he said when he did pause and talk like a normal person with no cuts etc people stopped watching his videos more often.

so, he (as do the majority of youtubers) make lots of instant spammy cuts so there's no pausing or time to think as they go through the next thing to the next

he's from a different time, where jump cuts were the norm.

Its youtube drama "news" usually and its so boring and pointless.

>He does this because he said when he did pause and talk like a normal person with no cuts etc people stopped watching his videos more often.
WAT

>unbiased
Is that why controversial comments get pruned even when they have enough likes to stay near the top? The dude is left of center.

He's really not unbiased, it just seems that way because of his writing staff or he personally reads the work of real investigative journalists, and reformats what they say to fit his agenda. Still not as insidious as the MSM or TYT, tho.

That must be one of the fruitiest faces in human history.

Be as bland as possible.

He's a fence sitter. He doesn't understand you have to choose a side or it's chosen for you.

It's true. People don't like real.

I stopped watching his content a couple of years ago, and just recently I looked to see what his content is about and it's nothing but celebrity drivel. I remember when he was fat and his content was tollerable, now he's just an insufferable cunt with a fence post planted firmly up his ass.

>unbiased
right
Piece of shit loves racial violence against his own people. Fuck defranco

You mean KEKED.

Hes too pussy to express an opinion of his own, so he always dances the middle ground. its fucking pathetic.

why does pol change C U C K E D to Keked.

Go fuck yourself mods

This.
/thread

Cucked

>SUP YA BEAUTIFUL BASTERDS!

The real question is how does he look so young despite being in his 30s?

>hurrrdurrrrr fence sitter
It's called been a journalist with integrity. Of course he has a personal bias, but he hides it when presenting news. I think he does a very good job of covering stories in a fair way, even though they have become mostly YouTuber gossip shit.

Meadow is pretty bias, dude

Is this a joke?

He doesn't hide his bias, retard. He just doesn't have convictions.

he wants the money, he has to stay out of the controversies

It's because people don't have the attention span to sit there and watch somebody talk without the view or the tone shifting even slightly every 7 seconds or so.

Cucked

Radical centrism.