youtu.be/03J0ShMbXTs
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull presser 2/23/18
youtu.be/qTe6_eQhEqg
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull meeting 2/23/18
youtu.be/kN0Y4woouj4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/02/26/broward-sheriffs-office-protocol-not-require-engaging-active-shooter/
archive.is/wuye0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
truepundit.com/florida-emts-say-broward-sheriff-blocked-medics-treating-gunned-students-inside-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REAL AWOO HOURS SOON!

Awoo!

duhm duh dum DUUUUUUHH

At this point in our country's history voting Democrat is akin to treason and voting third party is retarded and a waste of everyone's time.

Should I buy weed tonight /ptg/?

Going to bed after this thread.

who here /blueyed/ masterrace?

Stacey Dash, yay or nay

>Think about it, Tone. Who needs an AR-15?

Nah

We all know it's true, liberals hate you.

Do so at your own peril

smash

>it is i, ivan bolsknikov
>i am of hacking your elections
what do?

FUCKING LOL, HOGGFAGS BTFO

>glowing_eyed_session_awakens_from_his_deep_slumber.png
are you trying to buy the marijuana, boy?

Would breed. "Liberally". ;)

Nah

Oh look, the gun control shills from 10 hours ago returned, though congress won't be able to draft a bill with enough votes to pass it and Trump can't make an EO to ban them. Looks like this will be another nothing burger. At least its drawing out fairweather faggots into the sun.

i'm trying to stay awake but i'm nodding off help me /ptg/

>complaining at me to not stall last thread
>immediately brings up lewd hours
How am I supposed to find you new BDSM awoo/2hu if I don't tab away and threadstall?

>Coward Sheriff’s Office Protocol Does NOT Require Engaging An Active Shooter

"As Politco‘s Marc Caputo reported, the BSO “Standard Operating Procedures,” Section 4.37, for an “Active Shooter” do not actually require the deputy to engage.

If a deputy has “Real Time Intelligence” — defined as the “personal observation of people fleeing, gunfire etc. [that] provides awareness of an on-going Active Shooter situation” — then the deputy “may enter the area and/or structure to preserve life.”

Note that language: the deputy “may enter” — not “shall enter” — to engage the active shooter.

Other language elsewhere in this section reaffirms that the deputies are the ones who have the power to “make the decision to enter the area/structure of the active shooter with the goal of stopping the threat,” and that a “supervisor’s approval or on-site observation is not required for this decision.”

The footer on these protocols indicates that they were last updated in March 2016, during Sheriff Israel’s tenure."

redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/02/26/broward-sheriffs-office-protocol-not-require-engaging-active-shooter/

>U.S. State Department’s point man on North Korea to step down this week

>In a stunning development that will leave an already depleted U.S. diplomatic corps in even further disarray, the State Department’s top diplomat in charge of North Korea policy has announced that he will step down from his post at the end of the week.
>“Ambassador Joe Yun, a respected member of the Senior Foreign Service, has decided to retire for personal reasons,” State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in an email to The Japan Times, adding that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had “reluctantly accepted his decision and wished him well.”
>The White House has still not nominated an ambassador to South Korea, 13 months into the Trump administration. Victor Cha, a North Korea expert, had been in the running for the job, but the administration abruptly scrapped his candidacy last month amid speculation that he had opposed a so-called bloody-nose limited strike on the North aimed at sending a message to the regime.

archive.is/wuye0

It's not this guy

>4u

Said the nigger england island

I am definitely not pic related right now.

you have autism

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>pew4u

>AMERICAN EDUCATION
Seriously though, How the fuck is this allowed to be an actual college course?

Crazy as all hell; would probably be a demon in the sack if she wasn't twisting your balls off

makes you think

I can hear the cutlery on the plate in my head.

I'm gonna FUCK that awoo roight

I really can't tell what color my eyes are... but I think they're very dark green

Unarmed. He would have run in unarmed to save those kids.

>t. pedro rodriguez
your countries blue eyes percentage is getting lower by the year

Florida is the best dick ever.

>they're very full on about the whole "ethnic cleansing of kurds" thing
the one thing most of the middle east seems to agree on
but after the "rebels" are finished off in syria, Assad and Russia are going to want that Syrian clay back, and the US doesn't seem to care too much for keeping turkey happy

>(((Shatz)))

>truepundit.com/florida-emts-say-broward-sheriff-blocked-medics-treating-gunned-students-inside-school/
>strike deal with school district to stop arresting students so """crime rates will go down"""
>strike deal with each and every DNC member who passes through town
>ignore 39 calls from shooter(s)' home
>sheriff's deputy allows shooter(s) to enter school uncontested
>sheriff's deputies allow shooter(s) to rampage through school
>sheriff's deputies try to prevent Coral Springs Police Department from entering school
>sheriff's deputies prevent EMT from entering school to try and save students from bleeding out
>sheriff's deputies allow shooter(s) to leave scene uncontested
>sheriff's deputies allow shooter(s) to leave their sight
>sheriff's deputies have to track down shooter(s) who entered civilian area
>Sheriff Israel goes on local TV and says what an unforeseeable tragedy it is
>Sheriff Israel goes to CNN Town Hall to shill for more power in the hands of law enforcement to confiscate firearms without question
>Sheriff Israel publicly questioning authority of his Governor, Senator, and President
>Sheriff Israel on morning talkshows to shill for banning firearms
>passes the blame when his guilt is discovered
but by all means, pay attention to the 2-5 reactionary blackpillers who are """threatening to not vote""" even though we all know they're McTumor-esque RINOs

>I enjoy Shannon Bream's show more than Hannity.

No. I'm staying up late to drink tequila and watch Joe.

Test

got any more yet user?

Lol, I'm baking between spawns, that's why I hate stalling

her show is one of the best on fox, underrated as fuck

>New Developments

slow news day then huh

>tink, tink, tink
>wet pasta sounds

Tbh, Sounds like a fucking easy ass A. As an administration of justice major I would love to take this class and write bullshit like “drumpf should be impeached because he’s racist”

Hopefully they start offering this at my uni. All my professors are conservative so they expect hella high quality work

While I admire his spirit, I doubt that would accomplish much
He's a little too chubby, and old too

the real question is how the fuck no one stopped cruz from getting to mcdonalds

Anyone not voting is a coward at best.
You are complacent if you don't vote Republican, and a traitor if you vote Democrat.
the only things that Democrats offer now are gun bans, shit economy, mass amnesty, mass immigration, and the repeal of the bill of rights. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Why quote a trauma surgeon on firearm characteristics instead of a ballistics expert?

RARE SAM
A
R
E

S
A
M

I think its her attitude and positive demeanor and the guests aren't all assholes who just yell over each other.

being this mad because not anglo enough to live in Europe
also being this mad knowing most muzzies have lighter colored eyes than your own family

I think that is the most important part about all of this. Trump can't ban them anyway because there is no clear or good technical definition for a bump stock. I still imagine this playing out like DACA where he puts up some stuff for the dems and moderates but then takes a few miles into their territory in a way also palatable to normies. Like nationwide concealed carry, changing voting age to match gun sales, or other mostly reasonable things.

Not surprising; Sean's show has been a repeat episode for years now, while Shannon has actual news and changes guests day to day.

I found a couple more from ehrrr, went through a gallery I didn't know he had.

I always prebake the minute the thread starts and then change the picture/edition if needed right at the last minute, but only because I can't be trusted to pay attention otherwise.

>Could have done this ages ago
>Only do it now
Yeah they have nothing else to cover.

She is a cunt.

seems like an easy A current affairs elective
depends on the professor though
i mean, this could be a great course that exams the US government and it's history with impeachment, with historiography about johnson, nixon, clinton, and then it breaks down all the laws and precedents and what's been going on with trump. that would be a legit interesting course
but it's an American college so it's probably just going to be anti-Trump propaganda

Can't cream the Bream

McDonald's is one of our unalienable rights, Kiwi.

not fair. he's always packing a couple guns

The guy does do a lot more tocking than he could begin to bargain for. I mean unless you like having blue balls six days of the week, it's totally reasonable.

Big Floridian benis.

They are retarded and don't realize that the entire point of the lyrics were to be be vague and interpretative.

>mutt is this butthurt at getting called out for having shit eyes
most muslims have shit eyes like you pedro

Well, I have the new one prebaked after I link to the new one, but never change the pic unless something good comes up in the bread. It certainly helps quite a bit when you have two monitors.

A boomer no less. Jesus man damn

I really hope they stick with this all the way thru midterms.

I feel safer already
FUCK YEA

Dude you want to know something cool???

he literally walked right out of the school to a mcdonalds, cmon man

awoo

>It bothers me...as a father...to tell them to not be aggressive to your teacher
Perhaps you should grow a spine and discipline your children so those little shits don't turn into bigger criminal stains
>Please don't make it dangerous for children who look like my children to go to school
Doesn't this indicate how bad they just don't care about a solution?
NO, DON'T ARM THE POLICE, THEY'LL SHOOT PEOPLE
NO, DON'T GIVEN OTHER PEOPLE GUNS, THEY'LL SHOOT PEOPLE
JUST TAKE AWAY ALL GUNS! FROM THE COPS AND THE PEOPLE!

this schmirtzing and schmultzing and what's almost a massive thread of leftwing cultural judaism

You can FEEL the internal oy veys

sure

What have you DONE

>I WON'T VOTE
>I'LL VOTE DEMOCRAT
>I'LL VOTE THIRD PARTY (Democrat)
I fucking hate you people, pic related

What horseshit.

That AWOO looks sick

bruh, they serve breakfast all day now.
BREAKFAST
ALL
DAY

I have green eyes and I’m not hispanic

awuu fellow wolf gril

green eyes are a different beast to nigger eyes

KEK
Fighting with your own kind

I met her once in Los Angeles at a charity event. She is even more beautiful in person. She is probably crazy as hell (dealing with Hollywood would turn anyone crazy) but I don't think any red blooded male would say no to her.

the amerimutt is nothing to me

>Tards in TX will unironically vote for that O'Rourke kike

speciemixing is degenerate. Kill it

Thank god Lou is back.

Sounds like he's getting over a flu or something.

inb4 some dumb cunt calls me a blackpiller
i don't like trump's rhetoric about the bump stock shit, give liberals an inch and they'll take a mile, so this is what i'm sending back on my survey
i am not disavowing trump or anything plus fuck giving money to the RNC, but what do you guys think?

BASED FLORIDA

(((HOGG))) SEETHING RIGHT NOW