Jirachi-sama has come to grant you 3 wishes! What is it you desire?

Jirachi-sama has come to grant you 3 wishes! What is it you desire?

A good pokemon game

Just end me

A pokemon game that doesnt have grass, water, fire starters
literally any other triangle pls

Haruka's pantsu.

Who? Did you mean May?

Fighting -> Dark -> Psychic please

-My waifus bemoles real and love me forever
-A lot of money
-wish 3 more wishes (wish Cycle perpetual)

Celebi is better.

Lucky Star s2 please.

I want to fuck Jirachi!
I want to fuck Jirachi!
I want to fuck Jirachi!

1. Pokemon are now real
2. Pokemon own genitals and a sexual drive
3. Pokemon are naturally attracted to me

dark is immune to psychic therefore unbalanced

>give me the skills to make my own manga without feeling exhausted or sick
>make my manga successful enough to have an anime adaptation, videogame, merchandise and even a card game
>retcon the final match making Greninja win the Kalos League

HAPPINESS FOR EVERYBODY, FREE, AND LET NO ONE BE LEFT BEHIND!

Enjoy your Onix rape

I unironically want to fuck Jirachi.

1. turn me into a girl
2. give me a cute bf
3. stable middle class income so we can get married and have a few children

The only balanced ones are:
>Fire, Water, Grass
>Fight, Flying, Rock
>Poison, Ground, Grass
>Fire, Rock, Steel

The two most bangable legendaries. Only second to Deoxys.

Become omnipotent

I was going to say Bug, Psychic, Poison but after checking Poison was only super effective against Bug in Gen I, what the hell.

I wish for Stalker 2, and also to negate the wish in

Get transported into the pokemon world
Get to start out with pikachu
Jirachi be my friend

there's more and I'm checking

Fairy, Steel, Fighting

>making it so the poor kid died in the meatgrinder for nothing
You're a monster, you know?

Jesus Christ this killed my sides

I wish for a holodeck in my apartment.
That's it. Now I can be happy forever. Give the extra 2 wishes to the next user you meet.

but how would you power it?
holodecks don't work on magic
they work on space age antimatter magic

I'd wish for some sort of self contained structure with its own built in power source or something I guess. I'd find a way.

An infinite amount of wishes. Duh.

1. Soul Eater: Resonance
2. The PRC gets balkanized to hell and back.
3. When i die, isekai me to the Pokemon world as a young trainer just starting their journey.

For Serene Grace to get banned to ubers.

Perfection.

I wish my country was an automated post-labor welfare state
I wish for the situation created by the first wish to never backfire in any way, 'backfire' being defined by my own notions of good and bad
I wish that Evangelion 4.0 will be better than I dared hope was possible

Ultipotence

World peace
World without natural disaster and
A pokemon board for Sup Forums

but we already have a pokemon board?

1. Index season 3
2. My favorite singer comes out of retirement
3. Haruhi season 3

Make pokemon special into an anime

The ability to access the human character creator every time I fall asleep so I can change my appearance every day.
The inability to be physically harmed by anyone but myself.
A bank account accessible to me alone that gets 0,0001% of every transaction that happens in the world.

Ash win the pokemon league

1. K-On!!!
2. K-On!!!!
3. K-On!!!!!

1. Nobodies wishes above or below mine come true
2. anyone who tries to undo my wish only gets erectile dysfunction
3. All anime and manga are now monthly releases

1. Absolute immortality (kind of like Rin in "Daughters Mnemosyne"). The only possible war for me to die would be suicide.
2. The ability to change my body in any way I want. I can change my age, looks, individual body parts or even my gender at will. One moment I could be a cute little girl and an old man in the next. Transforming my body only takes a few seconds and thre are no limitations to how often I can use it. If I am in another body even fingerprints or dna tests would identify me as that other person.
3. The ability to control one's thoughts, feelings, believes and/or actions. Manipulating someone with this ability is possible at any time, no matter where I am and no matter where the person I want to manipulate is. I don't even have to know the persons name or how he/she looks. I just have to determine one single individual person. For example: I am in desert, alone - I command "the person nearest to me to come rescue me". Since there is only 1 person nearest to me this person will be manipulated - even if I have no Idea who it will be. Another example: If I see a cute actress in a movie I can order her to instantly get on the next plane, fly to my place and visit me and spent the rest of her life as my personal sex-slave. This is where the most important aspect of my 3rd wish comes into play: People I manipulate do not notice - in any way- that they are being manipulated. They will think that they do/think/belive/feel what I told them, out of their own voluntary initiative. If others question them about my orders, they will say that they do what they do out of their own free will and they will think what they do is right. That means that the actress who became my sex-slave will think, that every other woman on earth should envy her because she can be my slave, she will believe that her live as my sex-slave will be everything a woman could ever hope for. She will FEEL happy as my slave and she will do whatever I want.

I only have one wish: to become a real life shounen anime MC. Everything will always work out for me, somehow. I can never die, and if I do, some asspull power will resurrect me. I will get the girl, I will be popular, i will surpass anyone who's ever lived and become the strongest in the world

1. I want to become a woman
2. When I die I want to be reborn as a girl and want to keep all my memories from my previous life/s
3. I will always look good/cute - no matter if in this live ot the next or the one after that or...

1. to be with my waifu
She can use the other two however she wants