I wasn't watching this when it was airing

I wasn't watching this when it was airing.

How did Sup Forums react to Ep 18?

How do you think?

Regardless of how Sup Forums reacted, you cannot deny the impact it has had on the industry.

What impact?

A lot of people jumped onto the bandwagon, of course. Personally, Rem isn't even in my top five for best female characters in this series, but even I enjoyed the episode immensely for the resolve it gave Subaru going forward. It was, quite literally, a character defining moment for both of them; kind'a hard to hate something like that.

>How did Sup Forums react to Ep 18?
>I wasn't watching this
More like you weren't on Sup Forums at all. Fuck off, newfag.

20 threads of pure butthurt

Honest question, please no meme answers: Is Re:Zero really that bad? Or does Sup Forums hate it just for being a mediocre show like SAO that's popular among normies?

I've seen quite a few number of people here genuinely impressed with episode 15 or some shit.

It's a good show.

I don't think I'll ever understand why a lot of people seem to hate it. Outside of personal tastes, of course. In comparison to most of the crap that comes out of Japan, it's a legitimately fun series about witches and curses.

Episodes 4-10 or so were alright 11-13 or whenever Subaru gets BTFO by purple knight was really cringey. Last half was good, wish I had the autism to read LNs cause I started to read the chapter immediately after the anime and shit was bouta go down

subaru is a piece of shit who doesn't deserve a girl as good as Rem

Im still fucking mad. From one revival to another, no matter the corcumstance, Rem had proven that she will stick to the person she loves and is even willing to die for her beloved. Emilia on the other hand, has little to no feats; PRACTICALLY NONE. SUBARU YOU MORON

At least 5 of those threads are mine. I'm not even joking. Maybe 6.

I swear at one point there were like 50+ threads.

I dropped it ,i couldn't stand the MC from the start but i kept watching to know what happens after ep18 i didn't want to know so i dropped it.

>Meming memes

dumb frogposter

ntr became popular

Ntr has always been popular even before this

I LOVE REM.

Nice that at least one person loves Rem.