I want to pretend to be a beta male dog until Kashii-sama lowers her guard...

I want to pretend to be a beta male dog until Kashii-sama lowers her guard, then sadistically break her until she cant live without my cock, then watch her blush in front of her friends as I act like nothing happened.

Yui is mine, faggot.

God, the QUALITY in this shit is unbearable. Hard to believe this made people's top three, along with that steaming pile of shit Gamers!

My top 3 shows are,

1. Gamer
2. Hajimete no Gal
3. Aho Girl

Both of those shots are fine

You're watching Aho Girl wrong. There is absolutely no way you're watching it and think it is inferior to fucking Gamers and Hajimete no Gal.

Their shit. Misunderstandings is not funny, it just makes all your fucking characters retarded. And Gal is just a bunch of QUALITY with shit censorship, and one of the faggiest MCs in a long fucking time. Not as a much of a faggot as Kodaka or the fucking Gamers MC, but man he's up there.

It's good but it's too short. 10 minutes isn't enough for it to be superior than the two.

10 minutes of good comedy is better than 20 minutes of shit. Your position is untenable.

Sorry but I'm not a faggot that only watches a 10 minute show and then wait 1 week to watch another 10 minutes. I'm getting double the excitement with 1 episode of Hajimete no Gal.

Akame?

>wanting to watch 20 minutes of shit instead of 10 minutes of shit.
kek. It's another of "My shit smells better than yours" episode.

Yui is much cuter when she lets out her bratty and/or gal self.

>i like watching a guy be a spineless faggot for 20 mins

It's too advanced, your shit taste is incurable. I legitimately feel sorry that your puny brain can't appreciate Aho Girl's majesty. Oh well. You can fuck off from MY thread, now.

You mean cam whore correct?

delet

>the first thing that comes to his mind is the putrid garbage that was AgK

Uhhh Aho Girl is #3 on my list. I like it but I'm not going to act like it's another K-ON or Re;Zero, retard.

thats cute user, can you go die somewhere now

>Indirectly praising Re:Zero
Here's a preemptive (You) for your attempt.

I'm not apologizing since I'm not wrong.

Best taste.