Why do people think he's black? Not only is he green, but he has a fuggin turban!

Why do people think he's black? Not only is he green, but he has a fuggin turban!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-E9pzOFPM&t=269s
art-eater.com/2012/01/a-buddhists-guide-to-asuras-wrath/
art-eater.com/2012/02/a-buddhists-guide-to-asuras-wrath-part-2-weapons-the-bishops-staff-and-hungry-ghosts/
art-eater.com/2012/03/a-buddhists-guide-to-asuras-wrath-part-3-weapons-the-vajra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans see the rest of the cast as white and are so conditioned to token negros in media that the implication seems very obvious to them.

>why do stupid people exist
I dunno maybe its the fluoride in the water

Mr. Satan is half black.

>AYO WADDUP GOHAN
>MUH NIGGA
>I GOTS ME A SPECIAL BEAM CANNON IN MUH PANTS
>YAKNOWWUTIMSAYIN

>strategist of the group
>black
something is wrong here

>dad died in a fight
>not caucasian
>into martial arts
>funny shoes
>really deep voice

Because of his background and how he acts

MISTER BIG MISTER BIG THEY CALL EM MISTER BIG

ピッコロは黒人じゃなくてナメック星人だろ
何を勘違いして黒人とか言ってんだバカ

nah it's true, I always saw Piccolo as black

>Who is Scipio Africanus

a white male, whats your point?

>Why do people think he's black?
He never met his father.

neither did goku

cause niggers think that watching chinese cartoons make them gangsta

Deep Voice
Sort of constantly pissed-off, but in a slightly restrained, reserved way instead of constantly losing his temper
Looks good bald

piccolo is bruce willis

WE
WUZ
CUCUMBAS

Caus he has no penis.

He acts and takks like that

token non-Saiyan

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-E9pzOFPM&t=269s

Confirmed

Most nigs would say they don't like piccolo. Their favorite is usually vegeta or goku.

oh boy this sure looks awful

because green was black back then

Some muslims are black.

Terrible aim

Piccolo is Dragonball's magical negro

Wasn't there a 2nd punic war manga out there?

They lost alot.

Mr. Popo's Dragonball's magical negro

Mr. Popo is a tan Sikh.

A Roman general

He kinda is his father isn't he?

Yes.

People like to see qualities of themselves in fictional characters. It also depends on where you're from as suggests. Also

Because 'murricans are kind of daltonic.

BOOM CHICKA AH
GREEN DICK IS BETTER THAN BLUE DICK

Why would Namekians have dicks if they reproduce asexually? I pose this question outside of the scope of the obvious wish fulfillment of a broccoli dick going into the prince of saiyins' asshole.

If anything he's the white guy to Goku's black guy considering Piccolo is raising his kids for him.

Daimao Piccolo was a real nigga.

Why did WTS delete his newer piccolo stuff? WHY?

>Americans see the rest of the cast as white and are so conditioned to token negros in media that the implication seems very obvious to them.

White American here. I thought everyone, including Piccolo, was supposed to be a chink, or some humanoind being with chink-looking features.

my sides

Because of Weeklytubeshow

>bald
>his dad was a piece of shit
>raises another guy's kid
>mean disposition, but good at heart despite his history
It's dangalang time~

So he's white?

this thread needs more sexy

fucking retarded gohanfags, its because of you we cant have a fucking dbs general anymore JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOTS

>He says as he baits more Gohanfags
You contribute just as much to the problem as they do. Just shut up and they won't appear.

Turban doesn't matter racially, it's the Toriyama symbol of being the best dad.

Fuck off. This is NOT A GENERAL.

Toriyama is a good guy.

it is now, if not these cuckhans we would not have this conversation, blame them

I'm pretty sure I saw negroes online declaring piccolo black before WTS was a thing

>It is now
Take your shit somwhere else. I don't care if you get banned, but you can get the entire thread deleted.

Blacks are desperate to have a badass anime character they think they can relate to, its even more unfitting when Piccolo is one of the best dads who actually is around for his kid unlike blacks.

Stop giving him attention and just report him.

I already did.

>Piccolo is a dad meme
I hate TFS so much

You caulifilafags are the worst, the threads became even more shit ever since that saiyan cunt first appeared who looks like a stick and has a shitty generic personality and all of you thirsty beta fags eat that shit up because "omg a saiyan with tits!"

And of course when people tell you to fuck off you start having a tantrum and start posting CP or gore and blame it on the gohanfags.

Piccolo has always been a second father to Gohan before the TFS memes.

All you had to do was stay in Sup Forums, bur you chose to migrate here, shitpost, and spawn Gohanfags.

yeah i even gave up for a moment but you are still replaying, you cant live without gohan/caulifags, all dbs threads were the same because all of you gave hem attention, now the history repeats itself

I'm about to finish Dragonball. Which release do I grab for Z?

The episode count scares me but I don't want to settle for Kai.

watch movies instead
>sayjan saga = movie 3
>frieza saga = cooler
>android = android movie
>cell = bardock
>buu = janemba
dbz is shit and not worth your wasted time

wrong
cell = bojack, not bardock

Read the manga then.

And there's a character called Black Goku.

Coincidence?

I guess the remaster so you can choose your soundtrack and language with widescreen.

Aside from the "muh nigga" that could pass for a Carl Brutananadilewski post.

>I thought everyone, including Piccolo, was supposed to be a chink,or some humanoind being with chink-looking features.
art-eater.com/2012/01/a-buddhists-guide-to-asuras-wrath/
art-eater.com/2012/02/a-buddhists-guide-to-asuras-wrath-part-2-weapons-the-bishops-staff-and-hungry-ghosts/
art-eater.com/2012/03/a-buddhists-guide-to-asuras-wrath-part-3-weapons-the-vajra/

bump

sage

People think he is black?