/CAG/ Canadian Accelerationism General/

Well, it's come to this.

We must plan, organize, and implement accelerationism. It is the only way to either help Canada in the long run or to wake up countries that can still change course.

In these threads we discuss how to become lefties to beat the lefties.

ideas:
- We must assault the web, specifically Canadian websites.
- We must copy local leftist propaganda poster campaigns, logos, marks, links, and make similar posters that accelerate the leftist agenda. Basically, pedo rights, bestiality rights, incest rights, push for punishment of those that work for a living? (specifically in large sectors the left disagrees with), anti-white women, anti-family, anti-any religious affiliation?

How do we accelerate this. What does the left believe that they are afraid to put up yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
archive.fo/hOMer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism#Contemporary_accelerationism
youtube.com/watch?v=8gj_uDJWzpE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Told my dog i was gay,he was pretty accepting

Theres a bunch of propaganda up near the hamilton burlington area for some communist/ cummuno anarchist group called "the Tower". Looking to spruce up their propaganda by taking down, editing their shit and then putting it back up. I noticed they keep their propaganda kind of tame but their website calls for things like killing authority.

tl;dr:
Ideas for what to put on false flag lefty propaganda to get normies to flip their shit at these orgs. Need ideas that can actually be tied back to marxism

>Canada

>How do we accelerate this. What does the left believe that they are afraid to put up yet?
fucking kids

>fucking kids

Fight Fascism! Pedo rights are human rights! Ageism is white supremacy!

hmm possible, very possible
we need some slogans..."pedo rights vs white supremacy, who's side will you be on comrade?"

"Hitler hated pedophiles too!"
"Enough is enough! LGBT+Pedo rights!"
"You will NEVER stop progress! Stomp fascism! Help win pedo rights!"

Bump. This idea has great potential. But you leafs need to actually take action instead of just endlessly talking about it online. All you need is a printer.

Make it more neutral.
>Children Rights
>Children have sexual desires too
>Its natural

The sad part is that our progressive party is openly promoting sex with children ..

Maybe some of you acceltards should pretend to be pedos

>Make it more neutral.
>>Children Rights
>>Children have sexual desires too
>>Its natural

Very clever user.

We need more ideas and we need to start doing this. The left doesn't play fair and we can inflict heavy damage by changing their propaganda (which is plentiful around campuses and on street corners) just a little.

I was taking down a bunch of commie shit in Burlington last night for a few hours, had a nice stroll and realize putting it back up but changed a little to make the propaganda be hated by normies instead of just ignored as usual.

>False flag comic, is most likely false flag.

Oh look its the i have no argument shills frogposter
Not a pleasure to see you again, filtered

Fuck this shit, it's a terrible idea. I bet you're a shill.

Just spread the truth as best you can, don't resort to deception unless it's to hide yourself from persecution.

Focus on posting simple, easy to digest infographics about Jewish oligarchy and race realism.

Your clearly upset because you know what normies will do when they see the orgs you like be associated with pro-pedophelia

You better inform all you fag friends to start shilling user because you're all about to look like pedophiles.

Holy shit this "tweak their propaganda" campaign is already bringing in scared shills.
I think we have something good here

This is happening in Peterborough.

>anyone who didnt vote for hillar indirectly supported trump and is anazisupporter
This is you
This is your post
I'm not supporting anyone, I'm just looking for entertainment value. I'm not affected by much of this because im not a cityfag
>burlington
Enjoy your niggers

Am i not being helpful?

I agree with OP. Accelerationism will bring the endgame faster. Normies will never wake up being slow boiled like a frog. The temperature has to ramp up quickly. For those of us here 5+ years now are you really satisfied that civil war hasn't started yet? I thought we would have full scale civil war by now and that's why we need to stop DELAYING it. We need to make the left even more rabid and insane so even normies rebel.

If we had been doing accelerationism for a few years now we would already have civil war.

dude no, canadians will just just be tolerant and accept whatever they're told to and you're telling them to accept everything, and they will. they're REALLY stupid

People have been trying to spread the "truth" for decades and we have gotten nowhere. We are still miles away from the endgame we desire. Let's go to the final level of this game already it is taking too long.

So who are we acceleration Istanbul voting for next election. More Trudeau? Or the brown guy?

I would like to point out that without the Great Depression Hitler would have never risen to power. The Great Depression put the normies in tough times and made them angry, they then looked for someone to blame and that was the Jews (and rightly so).
When normies are comfortable and happy they will never rise up to fight anything. We need a new economic calamity combined with accelerationism to recreate the massive change seen back then.

is antifa trying to prevent race mixing?

>being this stupid
The treaty was the spark that any german hitler needed to start ww2/holocaust.
If the british werent such royal arseholes with the blame germany for the war because they dared have as many boats as us, germany wouldnt have been the birthplace of a hitler.

Isn't it neat though how american/north korean relations are mirroring GB/Germany's?
Doomed to repeat indeed.

I think pushing pedo rights will be over the edge at this point. The left wants pedo rights but even they know that its too big of a pill to swallow for all sorts of normies, even their third world migrants (hell - especially them).

If we can change their propaganda to push this then many normies will wake up, AND I think some lefties may be stupid enough (and placed in such a tough progressive position) that they will actually go along with it and actually screa m for pedo rights in the mainstream - they will do the rest of the propaganda for us.

tl;dr:
We need to really meme pedo rights with leftist org faces on it and normies will flip and far lefties will go along (for the sake of "progressivism") - then BOOM!

You could give her the poland rapeface
I would rather make it more subtle. Put it inbetween the other Buzzwords. Racism Sexism Transphobia, Pädophobia, etc.

So you're admitting the leftists aren't as bad as you make them out to be so you have to false flag them?

lol the poland rape face

Why pedo rights? Why not things that are against traditional values like public nudity.
Women should be able to go topless in toronto. A man should be allowed to have his dick out if he feels. A kid should have the freedom to run around naked, the kid part especially would transition you into pedophilia. Making propoganda suggesting its discriminatory to give other people shit for ogling your nude kid at a pool or bathroom.

This is a strong reason why I appear to be a """shill""" for not supporting you guys. You're not proactive in your lines of thought. It's always the same
>wow this bothers me so im going to blow it out of proportion like an immature child like retard
>haha that'll show em.

They're worse than anything you could imagine user. It's just that they craft their propaganda to not touch many of their actual beliefs or aspirations. For example the local communist/anarchist group had posters for a bake sale to fund an event and discussion of standing up to racism. They also had a link on the bottom. On that site behind the front page: how to attack police and get away, how to beat up conservatives/ right wingers and get away, how to dismantle white people/ how to destroy the education system, etc etc etc.

They make their poison mild for the weak minded people who may be tricked into following it initially. We need to make their propaganda show what they really are about.

>So you're admitting the leftists aren't as bad as you make them out to be so you have to false flag them?
No we just want to reach the endgame faster. Leftists are taking too long and we need to speed up the process by helping them fulfill their agendas which are doomed to fail once implemented. Then the normies realize we were right all along and give us permission to destroy them in an all out civil war with the normies on our side.

Reminder that lolis and shotas count as CP in canada

Leftists actually believe in this shit but are too cowardly to do what it takes to fulfill it. Time for us to help speed up their destruction once they anger the normies sufficiently.

Because only far left commie lunatics believe pedophelia is okay, and unfortunately many normies are unaware that their beloved "progressives" would love to have a society where their kids can legally be rapes.

Normies need to see the far left in its true light.

>Women should be able to go topless in toronto
they are allowed to go topless anywhere in ontario. it's fully legal and has been for years. and yet not once have i seen a woman without a shirt in public.

be aware leftist orgs lurk on this site.
You're giving away the playbook right now.

>not once have i seen a woman without a shirt in public
I remember seeing a couple the week after the bill passed. Never saw it happen again.

I got one question for you all. If we lived in a far leftist dystopia where everything Sup Forums mocks about the left was law, would the normies rebel? If the answer is yes, then make it so. We need the normie rebellion.

>legal rape
Oxymoron
Regardless, you're pushing for the end game of the end game which is both ridiculous and doomed to fail.
I should be free to pop my dick out in public if i feel like my trouser snake isnt getting enough fresh air

alright, i hope it works and doesn't backfire. canadians are fucking brainded, totally immune to ever being concerned about anything important. if they think pedo acceptance is mainstream and tolerant i'm afraid they'll just nod their heads in agreement with their glassed over eyes and fluoride stares.

>AND I think some lefties may be stupid enough (and placed in such a tough progressive position) that they will actually go along with it and actually screa m for pedo rights in the mainstream - they will do the rest of the propaganda for us.

You realize whatever support liberals have for pedophiles, it's to encourage them to admit their pedophilia for the purpose of seeking treatment and not supporting them fucking kids, right? Their rhetoric is "The stigma around pedophilia drives pedos into denial, they refuse to seek treatment and this puts kids in danger. We should strive for pedophiles to be open about their pedophilia, so they can seek treatment we can keep kids safe."
What's your plan? Make fake ANTIFA posters saying "Legalize kiddie diddling!" under the assumption liberals will agree?

>canadians are
ohai pic related

The majority of bomb threats to jewish synagogues and community centers are from liberal jews themselves trying to stir the pot. This looks to be in the same vein.

My point is if the normies are enraged at the left, we win. Make it so. Every one of us is an instigator now.

Pedophiles need to be rehabilitated via child sex dolls

Normies are only complacent when they are comfortable and well off. If we had a new Great Depression they would quickly become angered and seek someone to blame. When they are angry they won't tolerate the left's bullshit any longer.

where do you live in canada where this isn't true? maybe they still have some calming sense in rural areas or out west/east but in southern ontario cities i see total apathy and head nodding acceptance for every possible kind of tolerance. they think apathy and tolerance are the highest virtue. they'll either accept your outrageous propaganda or tune it out as being not sports or tv related.

You don't actually believe this is a plausible scenario.

I always make sure I plant cp at all the houses I rob. The tip off gets there before they file a police report.

That's what they said in 1933.

this HAS to be a fucking joke.

sauce url nao

Weimar degeneracy combined with the Great Depression pushed normies over the edge and they elected Hitler in 1933.

So? Who cares user. They literally already do this to us. Who do you think puts up most of the whatcha doing rabbi-esque crap up?

The only important thing is optics. We need to do this and there is dick all they can do to actually stop this being effective. Are they against pedo-rights now??? That would be fascist. We are simply putting their propaganda on steroids, and showing everyone what they truly want.
In fact it's good if they see. The can't do shit and we want them to be scared. We want them to know that normies think they are pedos.

>HER

No we simply add very light seeming phrases such as pedo-rights or "children have sexual rights too" to their posters. Just a few edits here and there. They won't even notice the difference walking past their own propaganda...then normies read it for a second and SHTF

samefagging. I'm now at work

Here is your link
archive.fo/hOMer

>accelerationism

You little fucking faggot STOP using that word incorrectly. You little fucking retard. You read it on Twitter, right? And you thought you knew what it meant, huh? Well guess what: you don't know SHIT about ACCELERATIONISM you little STUPID BITCH

S H I L L

On the list of things that directly led to Hitler's election, Berlin's nightlife is pretty fucking low. The German public's shock and fascination with things like prostitution, homosexuals, and jazz music culture gave Hitler's vision of a "wholesome" Germany appeal, but if it weren't for the sorry state of Germany's economy, the Treaty of Versailles, and general impotence of the Republic, his movement would've never left the beer hall. Every generation thinks the next generation is going to hell.

>implying normies read
they don't even read ingredient labels they just shove things in their mouths. they walk around in a foggy haze thinking about vapid normie shit or whatever the fuck it is that they do. fuck i hate normies.

if you're going to do this you need to go all the way. if you're too subtle you'll just increase tolerence of pedos and shit.

>ACCELERATIONISM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism#Contemporary_accelerationism

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

No thanks. Not going to act against my own self-interest implementing an unfounded concept

see, this shit is already real
you talk about blowing it out of the water to shock normies awake
THIS SHIT IS ALREADY REAL IN CANADA AND THE NORMIES ARE STILL ASLEEP
they shrug their shoulders and zone out just accepting everything

Wynne, the bats hit lunatic that she is, fucked her bull dyke lover with her kids in the house and her husband cucked in the basement and people in Ontario voted for her.

Is it fair to say Canada is the most cucked country on the planet and Ontario the worst province? Pretty sure we are the most indebted state/province in the western world too

does this work? (parody of www.NORMIEbook.com/events/541656599551470/?active_tab=about)

well then teach us you scared lefty faggot

Because they are comfortable. Normies only rise up when put under stress like The Great Depression. This angers them and they look for someone to blame.

Problem is the Jews know this now, from their past failures, and are making sure the goyim are kept sedated and complacent. Sitting in their comfy chairs watching tv 24/7 eating dollar menu hamburgers by the dozen.

You're welcome to tear down commie filth and change it around too user.

>act against my own self-interest

stopping the far left against self interest?

this is the original, if anyone asks

None of this is about pedophilia or bestiality. 6th and 7th graders already know about masturbation and sex acts. THIS is the thing that's proving liberals are trying to corrupt youths?

so what? is another great depression starting next month? the only time i've seen canadians riot is when their hockey team wins or loses.

here's an idea, tell them the left wants to ban hockey because it's not gay enough or something

>hockey is a white privledge sport and that is NOT OK. join the progressive left in boycotting all hockey games until they become more inclusive with transgender rights

that's a good meme too, go with it user

>ontario is the worst
Yeah?

There's nothing for black people tosteal in hockey, why play it

SEE
this is actusally real and canadians slurp it up like dog semen

they legalized blowing dogs in this country for fuck sakes. you think you can wake up canadians? i hope you can but you better know what the fuck you're doing

>Germany

That isn't new. They taught us about masturbation in Grade 6 but I didn't understand at the time. They even gave us a pamphlet about it which I hid from my parents. This was long before Kathleen Wynne became Premier. They also taught us about STDs in Grade 7. Our teacher wasn't promoting degeneracy at the time. He was fearmongering us into not drinking and having sex. I don't think there's anything wrong about teaching seventh graders about STIs and STDs

>blowing dogs
My mom just got a new horse.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT LET COMPLETE STRANGERS FIST THEIR ASSHOLES

>age 10
>not understanding masturbation
I was already circle jerking with my friends by then
V I R G I N

Bringing about what they want is

>criticied the move
>criticied
thought this was real. isn't it? i thought i heard of this

they have drag days in some schools. where they get a crossdressing to read storybooks to young children for some fucking reason. it's happening. shit like this is real, why make it up

i saw on the alex jones show footage from a school where children under 8 years old were stuffing dollar bills down a trannies lingerie because the teacher told them to. a little degenerate tranny crossdressing strip dance for the children. this shit is real and happening and you make it up? you dont have to

Promote pro-Sharia propaganda in LGBT and other ethnic communities.

>a crossdressing
>making a typo when mocking a typo

This country is so fucked. This is why we need accelerationism anons. If we don't wake them up with pushing the lefts furthest agendas nothing will and in that case Canada is already lost..but maybe if some normal countries notice Canada legalizing pedophelia or some other nonsense they might think twice about going down this road.
Some might disagree but if canada is already gone I'm okay sacrificing it so that other countries save themselves.

i searched for it on youtube and this is what i got

youtube.com/watch?v=8gj_uDJWzpE

lol, the lefty introducing the video just doesn't fucking get it. but alex jones flips out and throws a chair, good rant.

Thank you for the pic.