Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums are rejecting this trash already

>both Sup Forums and Sup Forums are rejecting this trash already.
Will it be RWBY 2.0? Or will one of the boards actually acknowledge this shit?

Yes, go to /trash/ where it belongs.

Try /jp/. All rejected trash belongs in there.

try Sup Forums, since its netflix

It belongs to Sup Forums, people are just butthurt.

Is this the first Tumblr anime?

it's belongs to

Please don't.

So unloved by every board. This is like Qing Chong Ling Chaw from last season. I almost feel sorry for you guys. Almost.

Wtf is it?

It's okay, no one likes it and people are only posting it to trigger Sup Forums.

Netflix payed for some flash animations and Jaden Smith and proudly called it their original work.

>implying Jaden Smith didn't pay Netflix to produce his latest vanity project

this, really.
>Sup Forums literally sucked almost every Stan Lee anime up
>when the show is actually bad they cry like "t-this shit is not Sup Forums guuiiis!!! it has to be made by japs %100!!!!"
It is like poetry.

Trash.

I think it got every conceivable hate just because it's Jaden's power-fantasy in a progressivist atmosphere. It's not relatable to the anime audience on those two reasons alone.

Its not anime if its some guys commissioned vanity project, this shit has been done before by nignogs too so its not a first. They keep commissioning black anime for some dumb reason as if it needed to exist.

I don't even know what this is. But since this is a soon to be deleted thread, I have to ask. Do the nips still have a westaboo boner for RWBY after the horrible season 5 trailers?

>it is not an anime if they are pushing an agenda
Man, I get what you are saying and I agree that it sucks but Japs still have a finger on this.

I'm still glad Afro Samurai exists as a standard to which black anime must aspire.

Don't care about the agenda and didn't say that. Anime is japanese animation thats why people watch it. I have no interest in watching animation trying to pass itself as anime by non-japanese. Its literally we wuz anime.
Thats the shit im talking about. Theres no such thing as black anime.

>Wtf
Fuck off

Kys

>Theres no such thing as black anime.
>What is DtB

What is DtB?
>black
>anime
Pick one.

>Kys
Dumb underage faggot.

>we wuz anime
Can't make this shit up.

We don't want it

Gtfo fag

I unironically enjoyed RWBY.

Are we talking about Afro Samurai here? Christ I couldn't get over how cringy that self-insert was.

I don't follow burger ecelebs. Who is Stan Lee?

Yes, was commissioned by some hip hop nogs or something
>we wuz japanese
>we wuz samurai
>bad guy is some white southern cowboy
Shit waste of animation.

The extra they keep hiring in all the Avengers related movies. Must be a comedian or something.

Enjoy your """animation"""" when volume 5 comes out faggot. Fucking memesuba is a masterpiece compared to it.

Ah. I don't watch capeshit. At least my glorious nippon capeshit stories span multiple years. I love complexity in my capeshit.

Wouldn't be surprised if tokunigs,symphoqueers or gundamragers pushed it, honestly.

>eceleb
This is probably bait but I will be a nice guy and answer: Creator of the Spider-Man and many other capeshit stuff. he wrote scripts of some anime like Heroman and iirc currently writing The Reflection as well. And he is believed to consume the souls of the celebs since he is over 90 yo and kicking ass.

There is legit black characters in anime though