Role of Homosexuality in Politics

I think we can all agree the modern LGBTQIAAP2+ movement is absolute cancer. A postmodern blight that is both a cause and symptom of the West's utter collapse.
Going back to a pre-enlightenment society would be better than what we have now.
However, what amount of homosexuality should be tolerated?
In Sparta and Athens pederastic relationships were common between teenage boys and young men. In Rome, while it was frowned upon in the general society to be an adult homosexual, the phenomenon of male-on-male sex and romance persisted.
Plato argues in his dialogues that these relationships were beneficial for the young men and their older lovers. What do you anons think?
All straight and gay anons, feel free to discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men
pastebin.com/JgPLMDH4
psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degenerates belong on the cross

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

I feel sorry for gay anons who recognise they're abnormal and want to be straight. I think it's possible that can happen with conversion therapy. Thing is homosexual deviancy is now being pushed in schools as an acceptable (possibly preferred) lifestyle. With idiotic 20 something female teachers shoving that down our kids throats, no wonder so many confused or curious kids are now 'gay'. The likelihood is they never were. With social engineering like this there's got to be blowback eventually.
Adults other than parents should not be discussing sexuality with children. When the time comes I'll be making my kids school well aware that any attempt by them to preach this to a child of mine will be viewed as grooming.

This is true. Can we categorically say all homosexuals are degenerate though? Certainly a majority are today. But some great men in history have been homosexuals. What do we do about this? Genuinely curious. Would love to hear from any gay anons what their personal thoughts on homosexuality are

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Gays are degenerate and should not be part of the social fabric.Being homosexual used to be categorized in the DSM as a mental disease until gays descended upon the APA and threatened violence upon the board members until they changed it. This is documented information. Gays are sexually overdriven and predatory, seeking out anyone who will share in this experience with them.Gays exhibit the absolute extreme worst stereotypes of the sex that they emulate.It is not bad enough that they practice this illness on one another, but they insist on bringing it to CHILDREN now. It is a plague on society and the public at large is too fucking stupid to refuse it.

So do self righteous cunts like you who are degenerate AF and act like your shit doesn't stink

serpent seed. freud is a cunt

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Look in the mirror

you mean on the cross just like the jew lord you're all praying to?

I'd worship Kenshiro over Jesus. Kenshiro kicked ass and didn't take shit from anyone. Jesus died like a bitch on a stick. Using Kenshiro in an image about Jesus is an insult to Kenshiro.

Kill the jews and the faggots disappear
I dont take it up the ass
I thought he was a venerated prophet in your religion

Faggot user here. Most of the lgbtqxyz123+ crowd are complete cunts. A lot of us gays hate them, they make us look bad. Unfortunatly, they scream louder than us who wish to not act degenerate and people think thats how we all are.

I'm not a degenerate.
I try my best.
I work hard, I am saving money to buy property,start businesses and provide for a family.
I self improve.
I work out.
I am good to others.
I avoid degeneracy and I mind my own business.
I am looking for a qt traditional european girl to have lots of babies with.

demon faggots are

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I don't either, a memeflag is just that.

Cancer? More like an orchestrated attack on the public to confuse multiple generations of people.

Remember... doctors agree to this shit

sage

>leafposting
don't you have a dog waiting to suck your dick somewhere?

Pedos should be executed. Normal gays are literally doing nothing wrong.

Define normal. I'd say about 10-40% of LGB are alright as people and redeemable, the rest should be deported to somewhere more diverse...

bump2

embrace bisexuality as the norm.

Promotion of homosexuality and other LGBTQIAAP2+ shit is a weapon of Cultural Marxism.

Bisexuality is gay erasure.

scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.

The smell of a womans feet is a big turn on for me, and i love it when a girl sticks her feet in my face whilst i fuck her.

Traps will never be real women because their feet stink like male feet - there is no operation that will change that faggots.

Stuff them back in the closet, no one should give a shit what people do on the privacy of their own homes so long as children aren't involved, but the second they decide to be out and proud, teach them to fly from a high point with no parachute, and that goes double for those who can't keep their hands off the children.

Can you remain faithful for the rest of your life to her? You could always just find a positive way to contribute to your community. Know yourself well before you commit to this.

All these studies arent going in unbiased and adjusting the data to reflect what they want.

Like one of studies linked about straight couples and lesbians who used insemination.

They state

"Variables associated with family interactions and processes were, however, significantly related to indices of children's adjustment. Parents who were experiencing higher levels of parenting stress, higher levels of interparental conflict, and lower levels of love for each other had children who exhibited more behavior problems."
They dont mention the fact that lesbians have a higher rate of domestic abuse problems than hetero relationships. So they leave that bit out and just say its because of the disputes, but the lesbos have more disputes. They adjust the data for their fag bias.

afaik most of the studies that have referenced lesbian partner domestic violence have failed to exclude males as being the source of the violence (and yes, sometimes lesbians do date men). It is possible that data more meant that lesbians had abusive relationships when trying to date men because they weren't interested and not really selecting the best people to serve as beards. Correlation does not imply causation.

God you guys are so fucking delluded

" Them creating an atmosphere thats more prone to domestic issues isnt their fault."

Well the fact that they felt pressured to date men when they weren't interested in doing so is a big factor. I would suspect that problem will mostly self-correct now that women (mostly) feel more accepted in same sex relationships and have a fairly easy time accessing assisted reproductive techniques compared to gay men.

Theres no such thing as a lesbian or even a straight women. Girls that go les, especially femmes are the most fickle people and extremely prone to cheat.

If anything you are going to see more of this poly shit.

this, accept that most guys in a different time and place on enough magic mushrooms would probably take part in a bisexual orgy, but that any self-respecting nation building man recognizes uninhibited deviant sexuality to be damaging to society and that homosexuals should in no way be legally infringed upon but should be regarded as undesirable at best

Neurologically speaking, lesbians do exist, but it is a bit more complicated than you think, and so far there has only been one study conducted on this using fMRI technology:

pastebin.com/JgPLMDH4

I get that you are dedicated to shitting on gays however you can, but our lot and behavior has improved and stands to more given equal opportunities to participate in society and raise families on our own terms.

stop posting this crap, bent cunt

Sometimes i really think the world is blind to this, their degeneracy is blatant and disgusting, i cannot understand how society is accepting these kind of behaviors.

I hate the fucking LGBT community, they have more rights than the average straight people by now, just because they bitch about every fucking thing in public, then go home and get fucked by the same gender of theirs, fucking anyone in it should die in my opinion.

None of them, here we tolerated just gay and now they are bringing all their mentally ill friends with them. Everything comes out of the US, you're the problem too mutt.
The solution is to crimimalize all this shit, but won't happen

I wish a carrington event (or solar flare) would wipe out everything so I could stop hearing this shit.

No shit it won't happen, they wouldn't pass it.

I wish you got off of Sup Forums so you didn't have to see it.

>Going back to a pre-enlightenment society would be better than what we have now.

ah yes if only we were all serfs slaving away on a farm praying to god that only half our children die before the age of 5 things would be hella epic

Why not private school your kids if you know the government is brainwashing them? Its already been evident long, long before this tranny stuff that public schooling is government brainwashing. You're being a SJW soycuck saying its all the gubments fault, you live in the country with the most beneficial laws to create a private sphere, but you're still a whiney baby

There was nothing wrong with serfdom and community farming back in the day.

Going back doesn't mean throwing out of the window health or technology, we're talking about ideologies here

>I think we can all agree
suck my dick nigger
you're on a faggot website

discord gg/5kS2XX

add a .

you're on a faggot website
what are you doing here frenchie?

Could you imagine
>hey, user do you know happened?
>no, tell me
>brian is in jail after being seen fucking another man

fuck off nazi retards

you on a queer website
why?

All the studies says is that homosexual women were slightly more resiliant to fimd men attractive. They still do so. Gay men show a lot more resilliance than lesbians do to the opposite sex. Then as you said before gay men dont really exist.

Men who like to fuck men should be left alone. Homosexuality in itself is natural as it also happens in nature. Mentally ill *gay* people like OP's pic should be gassed however.

why are you on the cockfest that is Sup Forums?

same question to you

did you know /y/ was one of the first boards created on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is for little girls though.

w-what is that? Is that a slaaneshi daemon?

I like political discussion amongst men. You don't have to want to suck dick to appreciate that. Unless you're. Raging faggot then of course that's the only reason you do anything.

Gays are like women. Therefore they shouldn't be allowed to vote or make decisions

why are you on this queer website?

for stuff like this?

Because i have a jaded world view and i dont like having opinions on platforms that employers can trace back to me.

so you say your're here looking for little girls
very interesting

Sup Forums was created by a homosexual so he could share pictures of cute anime boys with his queer friends
why are you on this homo website?

Futa/shemale isnt "gay" homosexual men dont find that arousing. Its an optical illusion for straight men who want to compete and spread their seed.

It is extremely homosexual if they get fucked though.

>i dont like having opinions on platforms that employers can trace back to me.
>what is anonymous email account
admit it, you're here for the dick

>Futa/shemale isnt "gay"
son, you are a faggot
no use denying it
only a massive closet homo would pretend it isn't gay

Didn't know this site was plagued with faggots, hope you all get raped by a nigger.

>Didn't know this site was plagued with faggots

go back to where you came from

Our brain wasnt made to realize that a feminine body can have a dick. Its actual a very satanic abomination.

I never said i get into shemales. I said it isnt "gay" in the sense it causes arousal.

Faggotry destroys civilizations

Well boy do I have some bad news for you.

horseshit, Rome was at its height under extreme faggotry (Hadrian etc) and fell once Christian morality was in place

>so you say your're here looking for little girls
>very interesting
Big words coming from a faggot. You have no right to play the pedo card since most of the child sexual abuse happens by faggots.

>Sup Forums was created by a homosexual so he could share pictures of cute anime boys with his queer friends
>why are you on this homo website?
Nice revisionist history you got there mate.

What do you consider rome falling? The roman empire lasted a lot longer under christian rule.

>most of the child sexual abuse happens by faggots.
That isn't true at all. Most child sexual abuse happens by men on girls.

Sounds incredibly slaneeshi to me.

The Byzantines weren't Roman. The Romans died with Justinian.

Most sexual abuse is older men on younger boys, you fucking idiot. Look it up.

psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

Its hard to say, no? That's a fairly difficult problem, if you consider the Byzantines Roman or not. I'd probably consider them Roman up until maybe a few emperors after Justinian, as says.

When did they allow final fantasy boss's as teachers?

Not true at all pal. Not every fudged bullshit infrograph you read on Sup Forums is actually truthful.

King Jesus is real, though, unlike Kenshiro and your strawman Jesus.

When the Almighty King returns, you will wish you had made him your king when you had the chance. Take the time to do it, now. (Romans 10:9)

>Nice revisionist history you got there mate
not at all pedo
research it

> regging Sup Forums.net
> FOUR CHAN
> brace for faggotry

His point that civilization even fell under christianity is wromg and stupid. What he means is that rome ceased to exist and christians took up the mantle.

Nice try faggot, but we all know that most gays and up gay because of sexual abuse.

Farting next to a girl now constitutes rape, so I'm certain the numbers in these studies are total fucking bullshit.

>my belief is true, the data is bullshit!
Absolute mental retardation

You're not going to convince me that straight men are raping female children more than fags raping male children, homo. I don't care what you fagstats suggest.

Go blow your boyfriend.

Can confirm, every single gay I've known as well as any person I've asked about the gay people they know just so happens to have been abused or "found out" they were gay as a very traumatic event.

This faggot linked to numerous blogs and a few left wing universities as if they would ever publish the truth; as if we should trust the cultural marxists trying to genocide us.

Literally worshipping a dead jew on a stick...
Learn about the true history of Christians and you will abandon Christianity faster than the BBC you are riding on now cuck

you're on a faggot website you retard

I have no interest in convincing you, if the data and evidence, not to mention basic reasoning of heterosexuals being the majority, isn't enough to convince you then I'll just have to contend myself with you remaining a moron.

Fuckin Slaaneshi demons in our classrooms now.

Call the grand inquisitor.

Fuck off, heathen. Back to your tree worship.

You can just read the articles they linked and see they (((adjusted for variables)))

you're on a queer website