How can I be a vocal and active member of the Alt Right without forfeiting my ability to become employed?

How can I be a vocal and active member of the Alt Right without forfeiting my ability to become employed?

>How do I protect myself from the repercussions of my actions
kek.

>
I'm a member of Identity Evropa in my local city.
Usually we just put up banners and shit ("its ok to be white" "say no to open borders" etc. Generally pretty normie-friendly stuff) to redpill people in early morning/late night hours so no one else is watching, then watch the shitshow unfold on the (((liberal media))) the next day (this part is what i suspect truly redpills normalfags).
Where exactly do you live user? in certain states it's illegal to be fired for political views.

>"How can I be a vocal and active member of the Alt Right?"

>"I joined a secret club, and We make posters and pass them out when no one is looking, so we can't get in trouble!"

the absolute state of white people, man.

I'm in California, but I will likely be moving out soon for college, possibly to D.C. I've actually been considering joining IE lately. Do they have any political slant other than for white nationalism, or is there an implicit support for fascism as well?

never reveal your power level

You're in luck man, California has such protection laws.
I believe they don't apply to HIRING employees, however. So just get a decent job, get financially secure before you start the altright shit.

kek wills it

That's good to hear, I might end up in New Hampshire, so I'll do some research on their employment laws.

aw man, why the fuck is my id KEK’D/gm? what does gm stand for? goy man?

Based on your flag, im assuming you're on the small gov/libertarian side of the Alt Right
Theyre definitely more on the normie-friendly side (although (((ADL))) calls us a "supremacist hate group" lol)

How long have you been in Identity Evropa?

We can't afford to take risks when (((they))) control every step of the hiring process.

Okay that's good to hear. If I can get to DC for college, I'd really be interested in joining IE, I'm sure they have a lot of fun in that city.

Not long actually, applied last October. You will have to do some live interviews/questionnaires though, btw.

Why not move to an actual free state?
I give New Hampshire props for being the most libertarian, but if you have skills, then a less populous place that needs skilled labor would be better for you.

No worries, I'd be ready and willing for that. Any chance I'd be allowed to use a pseudonym for the official roster, just in case it got leaked?

>forfeiting my ability to become employed?
Soon as you join the Fascists, Confederates or the Nazis you instantly become an enemy of the US. You don't deserve a job any more.

How I started: Take down leftist propaganda when and where you see it. Few people say anything and the worst is you can say you don't want vandalism in your city and they can fuck off. I've only ever been approached once by a jew of course and I scared the little prick off (non violently)

t. jew or retard

Yeah a lot of members just use an alias.

Well, political affiliation is a protected class in California. Good luck finding a judge to follow the law on this, though. Ironically, the law was put in place back in the days of McCarthyism to protect employees who were members of the American Communist party. Don't expect this shit to be enforced fairly.

You do realize that the AnCap flag I'm using literally implies opposition to fascism and Nazism, right? Fuck the Nazis, I don't have anything to do with them, I just want to keep white people in existence and preserve our culture and homelands, and that is not something I will ever apologize for.

Beautiful, I would feel more comfortable with an alias as well. Thanks for all the help, I'm seriously considering joining.

One last question: Do you have any idea how the higher up's in IE, such as Patrick Casey get by financially? If I wanted to be vocal and public, how would I survive?

1. he's LIBERTARIAN you faggot, he just doesnt want to be associated with any "overtly nazi" groups.
>mentions fascism and nazism but not communism
(((LEFTY SHILL DETETCED)))
On a more serious note, we fought ol' adolf for like (less than) 4 years. It took 45 to beat the commies.
This is the kind of stuff White Nationalists should focus on. Disavow totalitarian murderous dictators and go all-in with the positive "white identity/identitarian" stuff (i.e. "its ok to be white").

I honestly have no idea. as far as i know it's all donations/crowdsourcing. (make sure to use free speech platform though ex. MakerSupport)

That's a solid idea. I've thought about making a YT channel where I give commentary but don't show my face. Way of the World and Black Pigeon Speaks have seemed to do so with success. I also might want to run for elected office one day, which means I will have to keep my involvement in the Alt Right thoroughly anonymous.