theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0124/tAG_124359.jpg
tackroominc.com/images/Ariat_English_ApparelOutfit.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2846546
i.imgur.com/TgQY6lR.jpg
i.imgur.com/Cr4wXah.png
i.imgur.com/vRajLgk.png
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting this imgur.com/a/TWcXm or this imgur.com/a/NXxZd with Rias, please and thank you. Have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a leotard and performing rhythmic gymnastics. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2512345

Another suggestion is Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Or perhaps Mai looking back towards the viewer with her pants lowered. E.g. something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1653687

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

I would like to request a drawing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari while I hug her like this imgur.com/a/XwPnK
Optionally if she could tell me that "Everything will be fine", I would greatly appreciate it.
If it can help, here's a height chart of us. imgur.com/a/2AveU

Thank you very much if you pick up this request.

Requesting Tessou wearing Anti-Skill uniform and holding a H&K MP5A3 like in picture related:

simg4.gelbooru.com//images/1a/04/1a048488160d782a9fc774164a403137.png

※ H&K MP5A3 reference:

imfdb.org/images/d/d0/H&KMP5A3slimforearm.jpg

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, as a summoner or necromancer. Alternatively just dressed in a comfy sweater, while enjoying the fall weather.
Anything else that's tasteful and cute is A-ok with me as well.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.
I don't have a specific idea, but a simple portrait of him smiling would be cool. Have fun!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce being adorable.
Specific ideas could be her in a bath towel or her in your own style.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Feel free to ask any questions.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Popura in the middle of putting her in a ponytail, her eating/enjoying a parfait or more art of her in the police uniform that's in the reference sheet.

Any other drawings are more than welcomed.

Requesting Narberal blushing and looking away whilst saying 'It's not like I was worried about you or anything, you slug!'

Would prefer her non-maid outfit please.

Anchoring for

Hello,

I'd like to request Shigeo.

In any of the three variations of this outfit :
imgur.com/QZAyzBn

or anything else is fine as long as he's happy and safe.

alt. art styles and ref : imgur.com/a/pZgYT

Thank-you!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific requests would include:

• Walking through a rainy landscape with an umbrella that sports a yellow/black pattern, making it resemble a radiation symbol
• Dressed in a Fallout vault jumpsuit. Bonus points for rolled up sleeves and utility belts like i.imgur.com/cPkafFw.jpg
• Or dressed like Sami from Advance Wars: i.imgur.com/uJq5PXb.jpg
• Or anything tacticool

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Touko playing with a docile pet snake and smiling happily. She could be draping it over her neck like a scarf or even just petting the snake.

Alternatively, wearing a shoulderless sweater and lacey thighhighs with garters, with her lifting her sweater a little bit to show off the ZR. Something like this: imgur.com/a/bVVYa

If not those, perhaps her wearing the wetsuit worn by Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Underworld. Wetsuit reference: imgur.com/a/nxEHe

For SI requests, perhaps the two of us lounging together on a couch playing some console videogames, handheld consoles like the 3DS would be nice too. SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is fine. Thank you for considering my requests and have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Requesting my Tsubaki:

- in a cute sweater getting ready for fall
- showing some collarbone
- doing anything cute/cool with Timothy imgur.com/a/2T863
- playing piano
- enjoying a sunrise

Of course anything else cute you'd like to draw is more than welcome. Have a nice weekend!

Hello again, everyone. Tossing this in here again.

Requesting Ryoka Narusawa, but with very long twintails (long enough that they go just past her butt), and with bows at the base of the twintails.

Some examples of the style of twintails I'm thinking of:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2843713
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2843436
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2843335
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2842786

I'd also like her wearing something cute. A t-shirt and short skirt. Pretty much something like this but with the skirt maybe either being plain or with a different design, but not the stripes of ref:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2833407

Pose would be something cute. Whatever you think would be cute and fitting of a girl that's enjoying her afternoon.

Thanks to whoever may decide to do this, if you do.

Requesting Natsuki enjoying some rain under an umbrella.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/iSRGL

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or fall related would be nice.

Requesting berserker of black.

Requesting my husbando Chihiro

-Chihiro taking a bath or eating lunch at school

-Chihiro playing games or programming in his computer

But anything cute with him is fine too, have a great weekend!

Requesting Nakigitsune and anything involving one of these cute outfits: imgur.com/a/xjv0H

Anything unrelated is more than appreciated too though. As always, don't feel like you have to draw his mask. Do whatever you'd like.

Requesting my Kobori dressed as Ange from Princess Principal.
i.imgur.com/zj0hM6g.jpg

On the lewder side of things, I would also appreciate it if she were drawn wearing this cheongsam, seductively asking for the viewer to come to bed with her.
imgur.com/a/OJW5u

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

It is my birthday this weekend so i would like to request my lovely Inori celebrating it. Anything cute/cutelewd is loved.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with just her thigh highs one and covering herself embarrassingly

preferably with her second hairstyle to the right

have a nice weekend drawfriendlys~

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her dressed like Chiyo: imgur.com/a/nPx4V with ribbons and preferably legwear included.

Or listening to music with earphones, being comfy on a bed or couch.

Or dressed like Mao (GJ-bu): imgur.com/a/l8tMJ

Or as a catgirl with a ribbon on her tail, either as a maid or wearing just a shirt and panties.

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests.
Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Greetings WWD,

Since me birthday is this Saturday (Happy Cirno day!), I would like to request me beloved Noir celebrating it with me.
Here's some suggestions:
-Receiving a gift or cake from her, or even preparing either (baking a cake, or wrapping a present)
-A romantic candlelit dinner
-Her wearing a silly party hat

If that does not tickle yer fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be much appreciated. Lewd is discouraged but still apprecited.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

I would like to request Sakuya, my beautiful wife.

- Her in a lovely cocktail dress enjoying a nice glass of champagne. Alternatively dancing. Myself joining her in both would be lovely as well. Outfit and pose suggestions: imgur.com/a/ly0DG

- The two of us shopping for lingerie. Maybe some light teasing or dressing room shenanigans. A little suggestive is ok. Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Iklt9
Matching silver wedding bands would be lovely.

- Her hugging me from behind or vice versa. Pose suggestions: imgur.com/a/05eIn

- Her taking care of children or generally being motherly.

As always I appreciate anything cute or cool of her and these ideas are just suggestions. Self-insert stuff is always great, but I much prefer you just have fun.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and to stay safe. Make sure to take it easy and have fun. Thank you if you consider drawing her.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Intimating one of the oricorio pokemon birds in dance and outfit. i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
- Dakimakura
- Consuming hot ramen(her favorite dish!) causing her to sweat to the point her clothes become a bit transparent. i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
- Performing a pole dancing routine
- For background enthusiasts, Anzu spending time in her soul room. i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg

Any other works very much appreciated.

Requesting Hisui wearing camisole with shorts or panties.

Requesting Kagura giving the viewer some encouragement/motivation, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi with nice toned abs, sweaty and wearing a tight white crop top + shorts or spats, please!

Like so:

i.imgur.com/5LW40S3.jpg

Or like this image here but with Mimi instead of Seaport Hime, wearing a tate sweater and having the same big, fat, inverted nipples showing through her tight clothing, please!

i.imgur.com/aBbXqLp.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Hello WWD!

It was my birthday the other day, so I'd like to request something birthday themed, I would like it if Katyusha was presenting the viewer with a birthday cake and wishing the viewer a happy birthday, as it was my 22nd birthday I'd like it if the number 22 was on the cake.

Requesting my lovely fool Akihisa

- Wearing a big comfy scarf

- Him sitting across the viewer
imgur.com/a/eD64d

Anything cute/lewd/stupid is appreciated. Thank you!

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka, perhaps whatever her personal BGM inspires you for:
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

But if you'd prefer something more specific, I'd love to see her wearing something like this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1907924
or perhaps doing this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620
or for something even lewder, presenting herself to the viewer like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3448235

Alternatively, how about her writing something with her quill?

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have fun if you choose to pick this up.

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a cute outfit and attempting an aerial silk dance, but instead is tangled up helplessly, suspended by the ribbons.
Alternatively, her wearing only pantyhose.

Requesting Sako only wearing a hoodie like these examples:
imgur.com/a/MLTC4

Thanks if you consider.

Requesting Shion sleeping on a pile of books and/or her dressed as Medea from fate/stay night: imgur.com/a/mXST7
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

Anchoring for

have a doodle

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) in approach of autumn, with its comfy colours and clothing.
Anything else tasteful is appreciated, fanart is exceedingly rare.

For ideas otherwise, check out imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or draw her:
- In Isekai Shokudou's waitress uniform imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Trying out cute accessories at a shop. Or imgur.com/a/Q0urK
- Sitting or balancing on a form of road-side wall or even higher, wind in her hair, possibly overlooking the scenery or taking pictures. imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Tastefully exposing some skin or just channel your inner Himura Kiseki imgur.com/a/7ZSJs#rOvEWTB
- In a cool pose or action/battle. Dynamic or not. See also imgur.com/a/nIsXk

w e w

Sup my dudes.

This week I'd like to request a sleepy polt wearing an oversized t-shirt in or tank top (of mine naturally) in bed. Tasteful cleavage or panties are fine but I'd like her to look cute and sleepy, maybe with ruffled hair and the T-shirt sliding down one arm. Anything cute of Polt is also always welcome. Hope you all have a great weekend brahs.

Requesting a tired Sawyer hugging a teddybear or other stuffed animal just like this:
i.imgur.com/HUbD2l1.jpg

Or a Sawyer version of either of these images:
i.imgur.com/oxTp2Qx.jpg
i.imgur.com/To6x7VH.png
Whichever you feel like.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, I like chibi style drawings and stylizations like in Panty & Stocking, Nichijou, or Bkub's typical style.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me, I also have plenty of my own ideas for that.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!
God knows I'm not.

requesting noire in winter clothes, holding an umbrella, in a rainy day with a smile, or something similar

I don't normally request here anymore, but if requests like this are still okay, it was my birthday on the 5th.

I would be so happy if I could get Homura wishing the viewer a happy birthday, and maybe presenting a bouquet of flowers, or decorating a birthday cake to give a few ideas. But anything is fine too. I would really appreciate it!

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my wife Homura offering to share her umbrella with the viewer. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/aBlqN1F.png

Or her leaning toward the viewer like: i.imgur.com/34NIAvo.png or i.imgur.com/X41NM9i.png

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Requesting something cute of my beloved wife Yuuna, older and with longer hair as seen here: i.imgur.com/xX5jA9g.png
A wedding ring would be a well appreciated detail.

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- leaning in for a kiss
- wielding a Naginata
- as a ballerina
- pretending her super long hair is a beard
- wearing a Dirndl (Bavarian Oktoberfest Clothes) (imgur.com/a/5Qdpn)
- for something lewd her as a dominatrix

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated.

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you all a fantastic weekend and thank you for considering her!

It's my birthday on the 11th!
Thus, requesting Chiaki Nanami popping out of a large chocolate cake, except fully clothed, having missed the part where the surpriser is supposed to be nude.

Alternatively, perhaps her standing next to a tied-with-ribbons stack of games, stating that she's eager to marathon them with me.

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/dcg3M) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Requesting my beloved Kafuka defeating hurricanes please and thank you!

Did you read my mind? You did this idea absolutely perfectly and it's like straight out of my imagination. I love his relaxed look and pose and the way you drew his body, those are some very delicious shoulders and upper arms. I love it, I love it. Works perfectly as PoV too and your lines and shading are nicely soft. Have a wonderful week, you definitely made mine!

(Sorry for the late and clumsy response, this thread didn't update on time)

Requesting my love Yuu having a picnic lunch in a nice green field on a sunny day, or Yuu dressed as Springfield from Girls' Frontline ( ref: imgur.com/a/V5fc7 )

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting Nozomi in one of the following scenarios, please:

- Sitting on a cloud
- Wearing a maid outfit
- Patting her lap with a shy expression, as if offering a lap pillow

Alternatively, anything else you might have in mind is appreciated as well. Thank youe!

Very nice

Requesting Gazer wearing casual clothes.
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting Kneesocks with a slightly more toned body.

Also requesting her eating some pizza.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my beloved Momo as a flight attendant, maybe being dead serious while explaining safety procedures.
I'd also like to request her and Mio () in swimsuits having a duel with water guns.
References: imgur.com/a/O2M2h

I'm not sure this helps ease your mind but I hope you like it.

Anything lewd with this Totty. He is supposed to be Asmodeus here, aka the Devil of Lust.

Greetings, WWD!

I'm requesting my waifu, Mae. You can draw anything cute, or anything lewd, whichever one you choose is fine with me. Whether you choose cute or lewd, though, I'd like to request that you make her breasts about 2 to 3 cup sizes bigger than pic related, though.

If you decide to do something that's specifically lewd, and it shows off her nipples, I'd like to ask for her areolae to be large (about as big as her anime eyes).

While you can draw anything, I did have a list of different ideas you can use. It's a very long list, but that just means there's more to choose from. Sorry if the post is too long, though: Thanks a bunch to anyone that draws my waifu!

Cute!

Requesting my Railgun Misaka Mikoto brushing her teeth in the morning and getting ready for school, or putting on her hairclips while carrying bread in her mouth.

Or, a Misaka version of "Can't Fool Me":
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1442/69/1442697071610.jpg

Have fun and thanks if you draw her.

I'm a wizard, I can't draw your waifu, however I can make her send you a mail, but only if you pay me 1$ to use my wizard powers. I'm dead serious here, pp: [email protected]

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- in a naked apron
- drinking from a coconut
- wearing a short yukata outfit similar to this i.imgur.com/3n6RYjv.jpg
- in the process of removing her tights like this i.imgur.com/rHLYtph.jpg
- floating in the sky

Anything else is cool as well.

Requesting my dear Ion, playing with Shiro the dog would be great, or he could just have him on his lap or in his arms. Anything else is ok too, thanks!

Requesting my cute wife Nowi as a catgirl

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin, nothing specific, anything cute/cool would've be perfectily fine.

Hey, do you have a particular jumper you like best? A picture would be great or you can just describe it's colour or pattern.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a shoulderless dress, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I hadn't given it too much thought but as far as T-shirts or jumpers go I've linked a few here. I'm partial to corny T-shirts. For regular patterns I think she'd look really cute in anything blue to match her eyes maybe with a simple knit pattern.

Thanks so much for in advance. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm heading to bed so I probably won't be able to reply for a while.

Have a great weekend my dude.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

Alright I gotcha. Thanks. Sweet dreams, it'll take me awhile to draw it all anyways!
Have a nice sleep.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Its Lens birthday today
Requesting her enjoying cake,

Any other nice idea is fine too.

reference: track5.mixtape.moe/ruwiix.jpg

Wips?

Requesting Lavinia wearing a sling bikini with Yutaka like this
>imgur.com/a/ygHAq
As a card styled similarly to Valkyrie Crusades
>imgur.com/a/6L8WH
Wearing the new Star Guardian Miss Fortune outfit
> imgur.com/a/V4aOF
Or enjoying some pizza
Please, thank you, and have a great weekend!

It's Aigis's birthday on Sunday, so I would like request some birthday related things like
Like her receiving a present or cake
Or her lewdy covered in a cake imgur.com/a/KxrKg
Her in a wedding dress maybe receiving a ring imgur.com/a/qNuBo
On a picnic date or laying under under a tree looking at the stars with my SI imgur.com/qudvyTU and any other interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.
Thank you and have a good weekend.

>wake up
>not drawn

Shouldn't have woken up.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing Sig's event outfit imgur.com/a/JNnH2
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Kamen Rider Build and doing his pose. In suit or in his regular clothes are both fine. imgur.com/a/aCPQ2

Alternatively trying to stay dry from the rain.

Hello, waifuthread. I'd love to request something of my waifu Akua.

-Her with long Blonde hair asking "Well, what do you think?"
-Her reading a book while sitting by a tree.
-Her getting ready for a fancy date. Outfit: i.imgur.com/y4wPeuQ.jpg
-Maybe her wearing lingerie and/or a nightgown i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg

Anything else is fine I dont mind, thank you!

I would like for someone to combine Rin Tezuka and Lain Iwakura, sort of like this but with a bigger bust while playing some intense videogames

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Mayu as a delinquent squatting down and holding a baseball bat. make her badass pls

ty

Requesting Taiga happily eating some pizza, please.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea of Bird and Taiga having a snack at a cafe in casual clothes, or sparring.
Casual clothe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Akane Kurashiki in one of the following
-a virgin killer sweater
-playing a tactical/strategic game
Anything else is appreciated too, thank you.

But 1$ is all I have. How about you send me a sample mail so I know what I'm paying for?

Please, don't feel that way user. The simple fact that you took time out of your day and gone out of your way to spend an effort to draw her means a lot to me alone. And besides, it doesn't look bad at all, I really enjoy that smiling expression she has, its such a calming atmosphere, it feels so nice to be able to witness it, thanks to your efforts. I'm a fan of that hair too, it gives me a feeling that I can't explain, I guess seeing her being more casual than usual affects me more than I can imagine. She really doesn't get a break, I really want to pamper her all the time.

Thank you so much again, user. Please have a good week.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing school gym clothes and attempting to run without a bra, only to get worn out from her breasts bouncing

- Watching a scary film in the cinema, nervously holding onto user

- Wearing her blue bikini ( ref theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0124/tAG_124359.jpg ) and a large sunhat, holding two ice creams, offering one to the viewer.

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint wearing a giant (non-transparent) mint wrapper as a dress! or Nurse Mint telling user to be more careful next time.

Anything else nonlewd or just a little bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her smile, thank you so much and have an absolutely beautiful, fantastic weekend!

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything is welcome, but this week if anyone wants specifics, I'd like to see her in a riding outfit, since I really love those.
Riding outfit ref: tackroominc.com/images/Ariat_English_ApparelOutfit.jpg
Thank you in advance if you draw my request, and have a nice weekend, everyone!

Requesting Arc wearing Yufu's (right) clothes, if you would.

I'd like to request Joseph Joestar enjoying the last days of summer in some nice beach wear (hat, sunglasses, hawaiian shirt etc).
Or young Joseph using Hermit Purple in some way.

I would love it to be a chibi but not necessary. Anything else is fine and appreciated. Thank you.

requesting celica

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- mini-sized and being pet gently like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2846546
- wearing only an open lab coat, either with an expression of nervousness or shy flirting
- noticing I look sad and trying to cheer me up with a hug, kiss, or by holding hands (you can draw it from a POV if you don't want to draw a SI)
- dressed as Wynne from Etrian Odyssey i.imgur.com/TgQY6lR.jpg
- nuzzling or kissing my SI cutely or one of these poses with us i.imgur.com/Cr4wXah.png
- in Mercy's Summer Games skin, asking if I need healing i.imgur.com/vRajLgk.png
- blushing as I lay on her lap like a pillow or inviting me to do so

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent for either of us) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Just asking, how many waifus in here are from a Sup Forums related series? My waifu is from a vidya game series, but has been in a few manga anthologies, and I wanted to know if I'd be able to request here.

If she appeared in a manga or anime, then it should be ok.

I think it's ok anyway. I see a few waifus without any anime or manga.

It's not okay but mods won't do anything about it so it's a moot point