politicalcompass.org/test

who /sensible/ here?

Fag.

I'm pretty new to politics though and haven't been lurking /pol for long

guess I'm a cuck

I submit to this data gathering.
Give me liberty or whatever.

Not you

It's been like a year since I took this. Every question is really really vague.

8values is a better test.

Here's my political compass though.

I'm a bit farther right than this depicts. I think the question about water pushed me left. I think it's stupid that people are buying bottled water, not that companies are selling it.
Markets are good at producing and distributing goods efficiently, but they're terrible at telling you what you should value.
They're also subject to a number of problems, including the problem of externality. Sometimes the government must intervene to correct this by forcing the entity that negatively affects others to bear the cost of doing so (as in the case of pollution).
I'm actually going to pursue my doctorate in economics to figure this shit out; I'm particularly interested in finding the best healthcare system.

My basic philosophy is no matter how big the problem, government will only make it worse.

The best healthcare isn't in medicine or economics, but rather in culture and the personal decisions it influences. A people that have an active interest in health and wellness will yield the best and oftentimes most economical results. After all, health for many of us is a choice, or an above average series of good choices.

No need for a doctorate to figure that out.

i can't be bothered to take this test 100 more times and i always either lose them or delete them after so here's a rough range

it always puts me in the green even though i'm natsoc

You've missed the point so completely that you've hit a different one.
I'm not referring at all to how people will stay healthy. I'm talking about how the government funds healthcare.
It has an extremely low elasticity of demand when individuals attempt to purchase it on their own. You actually need it, so you'll basically pay whatever they ask. This means healthcare suppliers (particularly drug companies) can charge ridiculous rates.
Some might say that this is a good and natural result of free market economics, but I would say that people are just being dumb if they don't realize that they could use the government to collectively bargain for a better deal.

Yes

what makes green section weak men?

I think Mexico deserves one, opinions?

could be a lot worse
GMLOGMD my brothers
i was around your area for a while lol, you'll come through eventually
what's your problem
>I think it's stupid that people are buying bottled water, not that companies are selling it.
i feel like this question was more metaphorical than anything else, honestly. i think it was inquiring your thoughts on commodification in general, although i agree that bottled water sucks ass.
respectable
you're probably not a natsoc then tbqh
i've purposefully tried to get natsoc here and on the 8values quiz and i feel like you'd have to be an extremely pissed off and neurotic individual to get it. socially isolated, too. have you studied natsoc ideology? very interesting, even if i disagree with most aspects.

I can go from Taxation is theft to Kick Commies off a Helicopter to 1176 bitches in 3.5 seconds flat.

aaand here's my 8values

>metaphorical
Ah. I probably didn't get that because I'm autistic.

im in best square

it's all good man

Only one of these that matter is the Beatles one.

post the beatles one

I would were it so simple.

Actually turned out I do have it

Here, use mine.
>Inb4 phoneposter

am i in the "cuck" category?

>pot smoking soy drinking hippy soyboys
>what makes them weak???

Armchair hitler reporting in

but it doesn't make for good memes

Cool

im a Money race realist.

I got pretty much the same, last time I took this I was further left though. Like two more boxes to the left.

Rolling

Ate you kidding me?
Full ancap isn't "And she was just 17, if you know what I mean"
That's just shoddy

I hope PRI wins so you get to live in more years of hell

Accurate

sick

No bully

that must be made by leftypol
>Google - ethical capitalism

THIS IS A SHILL SITE THAT TRACKS IPS AND SESSIONS AND SHARES THEM ON THE BACKEND WITH GOOGLE
WHICH SHARE IT WITH DNC
MODS MODS MODS
U NIGGERS

fag fag fag fag
a shill leaf trying to get everyone to hate being based

closet gay commie

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY LEMMINGS YOU GET OUT THERE ON THE STREET, BEGGING FOR THEM TO HAVE THEIR GUNS TAKEN. WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH THEM. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

here's mine

This thread is full of cuck disgraces like
Now here are the real men:

i don't know what this means, probably that i'm a faggot.

Nice compass m80
There's dozens of us

deep

There are days where I want (((them))) to just drop dead, but this my general opinion

randroid here desu.

Treading the fine line
Also this chart is tailored towards American politics

unironically "this molotov will inspire social change"

that image is cancer

also my 8values I guess

>not using the superior one

Off the Charts!

One of ((((((Them)))))) here, I have nothing to do with your life, fuck off.

SIEG HEIL KAMERADEN

OY VEY, THIS FILTHY GOY IS CONDEMNING (((ME)))

fag

>Political Compass

Am I good now guys?

At least I'm right and not a commie cunt.

you're JUUUUUUUST right enough to not be an edgy ever-so-slightly-right "alt-centrist" like all those jewtube edgelords either so I guess you're ok

Capitalist Fascism is either super-ultra-jewish or the complete opposite

Free market literally fixes anything.

8 values gave me "conservatism" as the way to go... I'm too edgy for Finland.

Brother

guess i'll flip a coin
heads i'm not jewish
tails i am

>No "but what if the toddler consents" or "15 years is hebephelia" copypasta in the low right corner.

>Google - ethical capitalism

Ethics are the nuisance that slows the capitalism and actually works for bad in the competition.

>Strong men
>Boomers.

Strong men were the WW2 generation. Boomers are the good times that lead to weak men (millenial generation).