They hate us for smiling, they hate us for crying, they hate us for speaking...

They hate us for smiling, they hate us for crying, they hate us for speaking, they hate us for being alive - they hate us. What's important to remember is that their argument against us is so weak and futile that they have to resort to attacking the people delivering the message.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2URTVL0LL8
vimeo.com/257417841
investmentwatchblog.com/the-nra-strikes-back-new-members-joining-in-droves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your message is trash the constitution and genocide whites.
Gosh, ya think maybe that's why they hate you and all your excuses are just cognitive bias?

Friends don’t lie

El goblino...

Who cares?

I agree it's mainly an emotional argument that lacks any principle.

Fuck off, CNN.

ugly pin-headed spic. Why are the backs of their ugly spic heads always so flat? It's fucking weird.

dios mio...

No they just hate you for standing on the graves of your classmates so you can get your 15 minutes of fame.
That cunt is a perfect example of why shitskins have no place in civilization.

What is it about her face that's so unattractive? She has average features, but overall she's so blehgh

>you think guns are your allies?

You're a big protester

>you merely adopted the guns

>I was shot by them

It’s from being left in your crib or lying elsewhere because your parents didn’t give a shit enough to carry you around as a baby.

>I never saw a gun until I was already in high school

kek

Because their lazy fucking parents kept them on their back as a baby too much. Soft skull bones flatten; probably a child of a heroin addict or 1 of 15 kids

>this

>gib gunz

mutt genetics
eyes too close together, nose doesn't match face, abnormal head and ear shape

Your message is facile and isn't worth addressing.

Lol dumb bitch is like Luanne from KOTH when she went bald and suddenly became an activist. This shit is so fake

We're angry with these kids for using the bodies of their dead classmates to launch a libtard bid to end our self-defense rights and their own 15 minutes of fame. It's uncivilized.

For one, she's a literal child/

But I think it's mostly the hair. Flaws in the face can be hidden by beautiful hair. But no, she wants to have a buzz cut and a massive forehead.

el cinqo sixte percente del americo...

Technically, she hid within a sturdy dome of fellow students between her and the gunman.

Getting pounded by gunfire might have done this Riply believe-it-or-not some good; a sense of humanity and gratitude.

i thought this video is worth posting. anyone know the source of the hogg rehearsing video? was it a leak, the rehearsing video has no CNN watermark etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=E2URTVL0LL8

stfu

La Abominacion!

for u

They didn't care about me until I dodged the bullet

I wish a carrington event (or solar flare) would wipe out everything so I could stop hearing this shit.

La Atrocidad...

Daily reminder that these "people" are the new nazis, not Sup Forums.
Anyone who would claim to rectify the past by committing the same crimes is a fucking liar.

#EmmaGonzalez #EmmaGOBLINGonzalez #LaCREATURA #elGoblino #LaGoblina #GunGrabbingGoblinGonzalez #GunGrabbingGoblin #GunGrabberGoblin

Soy estadounidense, dame arma ahora. hijo de puta gringo

la créature

Oh boo hoo, your SHIT minority opinion will NEVER gain traction.

I actually WANT you libtards to try take americas guns. I look forward to readying about you faggots being slaughtered in the civil war

You faggots will support anyone that parrorts your anti gun narrative.

Doesnt mean she beat anyone. Fucking KYS cuck

>high school student knowing anything about the world
kek

>being a retarded Bogan who doesn't get the fucking joke
lol

la creatura y abomacion

better one

Well thats the problem with SJWs. ALL their bullshit sounds like a joke, but they are deadly serious

>Semitic media reference

die faggot lol

She's acting. She's purposely making facial expressions to seem determined and angry. Looking for justice.

>objectively the dumbest character on the show
>there's an entire episode about her supporting a communist and shouting marxist slogans in the alley
>shows main character is a white patriarch that's generally right about everything
was koth /ourshow/?

Don't know what exactly lefty thinks they have to be proud about out of this mess.
CNN managed to get 2 of the chumpiest of GOP chumps onto their scripted "town hall" on their failing reality television level network, and they still managed to shut down your blatantly misleading firearms rhetoric.
It was so sad.
CNN can't win, even when they load the board with all Qwaaaains.

her nose is a mix between african and caucasian, her nostrils are not too big, but the overall scale is too large.

her forehead is tall, but too close together horizontally, commonly found in small headed spics. also, she's rocking a buzz cut when she's already below average in looks and has a shit personality

also her neck is too thick for a girl

Looks like a missing-persons picture on the backs of milk cartons use to, no matter how she is filmed.

*joins the NRA*
heh... nothin personnel "kids"...

Leftist projection again. Your own hatred is unmatched.

also her eyebrows are shit -- weird shape, low density, thin

It's more like the message has been crushed so many times we attack the messenger just for a bit of fun.

I think that Americans are too stupid to be allowed to carry guns.

La luz extinguida

Isn't worth addressing like machine guns weren't until they got fucking swept by the motherfucking Hughes Amendment in 1986 right faggot?

Can't tell the gender, can't take my rights.

Really no hair.

Obviously the MSM and pinko politicos are running scared on this one, we NEED to keep pushing on this.

vimeo.com/257417841
investmentwatchblog.com/the-nra-strikes-back-new-members-joining-in-droves/

>our argument is so weak and futile that we have to resort to focusing on the people delivering the message

Would she look better with hair or still be goblina

And now only "authority" and criminal elements have them, to use against the average citizens who are disallowed, yes.

Do you even need to ask? Mike Judge is the most /ourguy/ satirist of the TV era, and he's still based. Matt Stone and Trey Parker were kinda there but definitely lost their way, but Judge will always be /ourguy/

La Chupacabra

she looks a member of charlies family

and Hogg looks like an egghead

with a 10 year olds body

like a bobble head

you couldn't have worse looking

cause leaders

if we choose your leaders for you

kek

Kahn even tells her she "put on a weird Sinead O'Connor" act when she keeps mouthing off about starving Irish kids.

goddam look at that goblinos smug cunty fucking face. Feminism has honestly turned western women into the most insufferable creatures on earth.

>our argument is so weak and futile we have to use underage kids as mouthpieces to spread our propaganda message and then claim that any criticism of it or them is therefore bullying that warrants censoring Youtube and Twitter to shut down the debate

>What is it about her face that's so unattractive?

Her lower third is too strong and too tall. Poor temporal mass and zygotic projection too. Add in the elf ears+negative canthal tilt and its game over for her.

someone shop some hair on her

>t_donald
reditts calling you home