You’re with us r-r-right ameribros?

you’re with us r-r-right ameribros?

until the bitter end brother

TO ARMS!!

oh shit, you gave them up.. surrender

We're fucked. You think the yanks would risk all out war for us? Shit, I wouldn't

Of course

>Chinese lady stern
>Aussie guy pantomiming dick-suck

Fuck china

china have allied with emu insurgents

This. Anything happens, we're fucked. Australia has no balls.

Even if we wouldn't risk it for you, we'd pretend we're risking for you, as a pretext for asserting our might in the pacific. China fucking with you is fucking awful for the US

what stopping the emus from going postal? why not go all out? it worked out for the russians when they did it to napolean and ghengis.

australia has no cultu-

I fucking wish. The day we evict those cunty yellow property developers and take back our land will be glorious.

>welcome foreigners
>foreigners threaten to change your nation
every time

Well it was nice knowing you Australia. Should of had more oil or Jews.

You're welcome to come over here and fight in the race war.

and leave it all to the curryshitting, hooknose beady eye?

If Australia was being invaded by China it'd be part of WWIII and of course the Yanks would be involved in that. Wouldn't be a proper World War without them at least jumping in at the end.

I mean... I’d personally fight for you Aussie bros. Can’t say too much about Uncle Sam though. On the bright side, your wildlife would inflict as many casualties as y’all would.

Yes.

Emusing kiwi

Yeah, I'll fucking butcher 1000 Chinks to save one Ozland Saxon. Every white guy in the US Army/Marines has nothing but love for Australians.

The Poos in India will back ya.
Shit chuckers ASSEMBLE!!#

I can do a REALLY good Australian accent and I like them so if the US decided to join Australia I would 100% join in.

For every white in Australia, I stand with you.

Yea, fuck the gooks
Yellow fever faggots get the rope

Even if we don't want to be, we pretty much have to since you are in our Delian League.
But you guys are alright, so I'd be okay with dying to protect your shitty island. Maybe we can have those dope riots we had in WWII again.

Hell yeah. Fuck those dog-eat cunts!

The government sure likes China, but maybe not so much the people like it

Autistic worker drones can't handle the banter, what else is to be expected.

>I can do a really good Australian accent

I doubt it my man, I've never heard an American who can pull it off.

Oi yea we'll be shit cunts with you

Start an AWD cell in aussie land. I know some contacts that can get you a FUCK ton of israeli guns for ''jewish defence on the fronts of white supremacy ;D''
Guns like pic related

Yeah it's a shame we only have shitloads Uranium.
It's the Manhattan Project, not the Tiananmenhattan Project.

Ha fuck you Chinese dog eating cunts.
We've already pushed the Soft Right to the Hard Right, and the white working class is fucking sick of you Red Chinese cunts too and will end up voting Conservative or One Nation just to get you filthy yellow cunts out of our country.

SINK THE FUCKING CHINKS

Based Australia. I fucking hate Chinks. Soulless insects.

IT ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE AUSSIES

USA needs Pine Gap.

I will fight and die for that fucking penal colony, I swear to god if they touch a single hair on your pretty little spider bite ridden face.

China is Australia's Israel. Fuck them.

You the depot island this World War. Japan is too close China, Guam is too small and we are not saving Germany from the mass civil war they imported...again.

Just fucking dust their crops with herbicide and watch the chinks eat themselves, i dont see a problem, fucking norway could take china on if we struck first.

Good. We have to nuke Markham here in Canada, as well as 40% of Vancouver

group of POG aussies I ran into in kandahar were rude as fuck, and not in bantz way in a faggot way fuck ausfags much closer to euro than american

of course bruce, you were always the good leaf. if that dragon pisses on you once, we'll fuck it right in the ass. we all know how the geotus feels about that fucking monster, its yuge.

Yellowing commencing when?

>needing guns when the entire outback is filled with acid barrels of the suicided

i am surprised how chinks/poos still exist there

GOOD

You and the sheepfuckers were the only ones that helped us in Vietnam so we will always be there for you m8. Dig up those flamethrowers because we have gooks to fry.

Quick Aussies you have to restore the dreamtime in Abos(lemurians) so that they can recover their high iq and ally with Finland it's the only way

>Anonymous (ID: mk4yNmXh) 02/27/18(Tue)02:53:07 No.162067118▶
> (OP)
>Good. We have to nuke Markham here in Canada, as well as 40% of Vancouver
chris get back to work.

USA and UK are behind you AUS.
I can't speak for the cannacucks though.

USA and AUS has had long economic ties and we will continue to do so.
I've even heard Trump speak positively on how you lads treat "migrants" by isolating them to themselves instead of the general population like in Europe.
This contains disease and violence.

Croc. Dundee is also one of my childhood heroes.
Don't bin that knife mate.

Probs from Melbourne.

We'd collectively shit our pants if the Chinese tried something against another Anglo state

When your time of need comes, remember that the anglosphere will stand together.

Someone plz give me examples of his banter.

its almost like there are rude people all over the planet or somethin

Fuck AU faggots. Just because you speak English you fucks have taken advantage of us through warrantless spring loopholes and giving in to Democrat demands.
I hope China colonizes your ass.

I had my fun in my younger years. Don't care anymore.

AUSNZ needs stronger ties.

Between us, we can claim a large swathe of pacific water for our exclusive economic zone. When you add in all the pacific islands that are in our sphere of influence, we have a lot of area in south pacific.

Then we are going to take that water and islands, go fishing with our own boats, drill oil with our own AUS NZ USA drillers, and sell the products in good old US dollars.

Fuck china, if they want our fish or oil they can buy it with American dollars.

Call your local representative tomorrow and suggest this, those of you living in the democracy of AUS NZ USA master alliance.

Also what is the aussie admiralty (wartime) flag ?

Only if I can ride a kangaroo into battle.

If the CIA didn't fire one of our Prime Ministers back in the 70s things might be different.

Why can't Australians stop sucking so much cock?

You shouldnt use retirement homes anyway.
They're literally a Jew trick to steal other people inheritances.
Filthy cheating cunts with no honour for their parents outside of their wealth use these.
They're like slow cook ovens.
White people should not put their parents into these. Buy them a farm or cottage in the countryside instead

>Ignores Israeli tech contributions such as in some of the anti ballistic rockets and tunnel detection systems

I'd want to.

You are a CIA state. If you think CIA stopped influencing you you're wrong and they took your guns just like they try to run false flags to take us guns now.

Seriously though Australia isn't the middle east.

I would join the military and kill thousands of chinks for you faggots.

You might not like burgers but we are patriotic as fuck and get bored with all of our freedom.

(We need to liberate every once in a while.)

Don't forget Toronto.

kangaroo-fuckers are not worth protecting

Fuck off Australia

Put me in the screencap.

>Inb4 we side with China to over throw cia controlled AU government

What's POG? Our special forces are like that due to conditioning, training and personality type, just like American SF.
If they were NGO's and not military then what this guy said they're probably just pozzed out fuckwits who wobble with rage because they cant get a melbourne flat white

Why would we help the yellow jews?

RELEASE THE EMUS

Kek wills Chinese invasion of CIA controlled AU

This is true.

All you Americans willing to die for us are idiots. If this retarded country won't fight for itself, it deserves to die.

This

Fuck chinks and fuck china

CIA Jews control AU. Yellow Jews > CIA Jews

>What's POG?
Personnel other than grunt. It's what the infantry likes to brag about, despite a plethora of MOS's that leave the wire and get into TIC.

why not indians or blacks in scarborough?

Look, I'm looking for any excuse to use my aircraft carriers. They are so godforsaken-ly blue balled you wouldn't believe it.

ROO FUCKERS BTFO

The problem with America is we've been run by pussies our entire existence, or at least since the 1900's. We've never been allowed to fully unleash ourselves with this fake ass liberal morality check. Take that away and we'd be crucifying people by the tens of thousands in war.

Maybe we should start wearing yarmulkes.

>Probably thinks Treudeu wasn't put in place by cia

Kratman is that you?

If a war with china broke out in australia, opening up after chinese invasion, you better bet your ass the entire hammer of the empire would be brought down.

After all this time on Sup Forums I really have grown to love the Australians. They're the only people on here with a sense of humor. With that said if those cunts can't beat a pack of wild emus I'm not really sure why we would want to save them from themselves.

>shops at Walmart

Shit man why'd you let so many of those chinks into your country in the first place?

It could have gone two ways...
Penny Wong wanted less of an American connection in favour of a Chinese connection.

Black gold would surely strengthen our western alliance and economic hold on that region.
It would also stabilize NZ/AUS without dependency on imported fossil fuels.
I'd imagine a lot of the oil industry in the USA would invest into Australian capital and businesses.

Have fishermen create a micro economy by feeding the oilers and it's self sustained.

Leave the emu republic to us. You handle the Chinese.

It would be interesting to see how our peacetime army of faggots, trannies and women would fare should 200k Chinese soldiers were to land in the north tomorrow.

Why the fuck can't australia be our greatest ally rather than a bunch of ungrateful inbred jews in the middle of a ravenous desert full of camel fuckers.

M8. Get nukes.

>would fare should 200k Chinese soldiers
Is that a lot to you guys?