Daily reminder that whites are the only ones who have the divine birth right to commit genocide

Daily reminder that whites are the only ones who have the divine birth right to commit genocide.
Destroying the other races brings good karma inherently.
The white man understands that there is no use in arguing or reasoning with the subhuman races.

Correct

White men, please marry Asians so we can get an IQ of 200 with the New Master Hyper Race.

>Correct

That thing isn't white nigger.

fuck no

When will this Jewish lie of a chart die?

IKR, if he respected whiteness, why would he cover his own in shitty tats?

it is though

Because it doesn't much matter about tattoos when you're locked up in prison for life

Daily reminder that a white ethno-state is an unachievable pipe dream

Daily reminder that whites are the only race that wants to see their own race exterminated.
Destroying their own race through miscegenation and inviting the brown flood into their country brings good karma inherently.
The good lefty goy understands that there is no use arguing or reasoning with the spooky racists.

Evil can only be destroyed. Not reasoned with. No need to justify it to anyone.

If it was Jewish Isreal would be purple.
Why the fuck do you think Japan was friends with Hitler, because Hitler knew the truth about the Asians. They have off world ties guys.

Israel was created. It has been done before.

Is that why my country was originally an ethnostate?

Yea Asians are the only ones that aren't that bad. Just don't mix or live with them

this, but unironically

Ok goblino

yucky yucky

Reap the spoils Mine Fuhrer

Working on it

Not gonna lie, pretty asian girls have god-tier pussy. Just wouldn't want a serious relationship or children with them. I've known too many poor depressed hapas in my life, among other reasons