New fags!

Alright what point of this images don't you fucking fags don't understand? Quit responding to slide threads and to quickly know is a slide thread easily look at their id to see how many they post! Either sage it and be done with it and you will see how many cia niggers jidf and sharia blue will be gone and end up in frustration.
>W-what about race threads from niggers
Them too.

Also another reminder, if you see shills or faggots trying and obviously trying to derail threads ignore them!

>jidf
>sharia blue
You go 100m ahead,turn right,there should be a house with a sign written 'reddit',you enter there.

It honestly doesn't matter, they still shill on this board.

bump

Bump

Bump
We need this shit everyday, all the time the first post, right under the "Are so and so white is stupid, redpill me on x is stupid" banner, is a "Are so and so white?" or "redpill me on x" thread.

Hallelujah.
The amount of fucking slide threads appearing in the last week is sickening. The board is at least 1/2 slide threads. Are there any other images apart from this one. It's so bad you have to wait before you can post in the next slide thread because you are using a duplicate image.

I know right! If you see a post claiming that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post, you have to do it, because Australian bantz cannot be negated, no immunities, this is our Sup Forums now cuckbois

You do understand the average age on here now don't you OP? That's why this is happening. Sup Forums should have been amputated before the cancer spread to Sup Forums. You need at least some life experience to understand the subtleties that go on here.

yea ok Im totally w her now

Not that I know of.

You just proved my point.

Reminder that these are divide and conquer kike threads being pushed on daily basis.

These are classic examples of the two images I post.
1. 1 post by op
2. short title (or no title)
3. short, stupid write up
4. controversial topic (pic related is a prime example).
AND I can't believe the amount of idiots that fall for it. Also, I think a lot of these slide thread posters also post in each others slide threads. You only have to look at some of the totally inane responses.

its from a while ago but serves the same purpose I think

gold
cheers

So you are saying that you dominate this board and it's for people of your own specific brand of politics?
I say nay.
Most importantly because politically incorrect is not about politics you fucking retards.
There can be no shill threads when the board is just for saying rude shit. There is no other purpose.

well this is great user
BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS
8 e-celeb threads, 10-15 threads about guns bans, dozen more about stupidest most vapid shit imginable
at one point this evening i had 105 threads hidden!!! give me a break, if 4chins wants this board to be anything besides shills/slides then thye are goig to have to step up too

theres a rule imawrong, that if the thread already exists not to create another one

so can i just start reporting duplicate threads as rule violations (not that that makes much difference)
Im getting kinda pissed and just goona start spamming pictures of slides into every shitty thread that gets created, you know just hang on thread created and spam them all with sage and slide pics
its either that or off to containment board
4chins is becoming a place to just show up and shitpost, there is no meaningful discussion anymore, its all just sewage
the mods just suck ass completely , they couldnt be doing a shittier job if they tried, why waste time here, giving adbucks to a website that wont even do a minimal amount of admin

oh and then i been banned a dozen times for most obscure rule violation
i swear the mods are fucking cia, or shareblue themselves

this place is a joke

Are you telling us that threads like this aren't shit:

yeah but it doesnt matter what the rules are if the mods dont aggressively enforce them
we have thread after thread of "redpill me on this.."
is this white
blah blah
I only come here to shitpost anymore, the other boards are doing a much better job of kicking and banning the big shills and proxies

im left feeling that 4chin doesnt want the board cleaned up, either fucking mod is a cia plant or there is no mod, either way same result

just an ocean of shit

300 reply's mods wont remove it. But post pic related 2 week ban

exactly
and thats why i bailed
4chins is my goto shitpost when im rinking, for real discussions, well you know where

too bad, 4chins could have been THE board
but they allow this shit to go on day in day out

How the fuck is that doxing? It's the local reps offices. Jesus H Christ.
Clearly whoever implemented the ban had no fucking idea what they were looking at. This is the problem when you put up people as mods who don't have any real life background in these issues.

the mods do have real life background
as fucking jews and cia and femnazis
why the fuck do you think the board is so shitted up?
why do you think the real posters are banned and the jew posters are allowed to run rampant

because the mods are the enemy

Mods have been replaced...

Either way we spam these images and redpill as much anons as we can if the mods won't do it, we will have to take matters into our own hands.

This place had once been killed by moot, I rather not see it have it be shit up and kill Sup Forums again from within from dirty jews and shills. We've lost many boards from faggots.

The mods certainly don't have any experience in "real life" if they can't recognize addresses posted for representatives offices. I'm in Australia and even I could work that one out. God, imagine what it's going to be like when the janitors come in and start taking out the trash. Once they get that taste of power.... LMFAO.

excellent.

bump

Checked