Each dot represents a school related gun incident since the start of 2010. What do you take away from this map?

Each dot represents a school related gun incident since the start of 2010. What do you take away from this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binghamton_shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g
youtube.com/watch?v=iZekECBI07M
youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
bitchute.com/channel/adolfhitlerthegreateststoryevertold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to bomb israel.

Jews, race traitors, and nonwhites need to be physically removed.

this chart needs to include shootings per capita
showing individual shootings with no context of how many people live in each state is not enough to extrapolate conclusions

basically says theres no problem.

note, percentage of gun ownership also correlates with the number of white people.

if its light or dark purple shoot it?

Neat.

Wtf is wrong with Nebraska?

No clear pattern.
However, if you zoom in on locations and cross reference local and district laws, a pattern becomes clear. When you further cross reference police activity and overall corruption, then the problem becomes clear.
However, based only on this data? Nothing. No clear correlation exists.

FPBP

Nah got a guy there who will supply my AWD cell with israeli guns.
Wait until november ok?

What's up with the three in the Atlantic. Did a fisherman decide to shoot up a school of fish?

why would you need a gun for corn?

School shootings, like all crime, are tied more to population density than any other factor?

True, more or less I was posting this for those who have an idea of the population in the states. Still it's fairly intriguing that of the 6 states with over 50% gun ownership haven't had any incidents as well as New York with their strict gun ownership laws having 0 incidents too.

Mind you the 6 states with over 50% have very small populations,

2.9 million Arkansas
1.8 million West Virginia
1.6 million Idaho
1 million Montana
585 thousand Wyoming

Still 0 shootings out of the 19.75 million that live in New York State is fairly impressive.

This map smells like bullshit. How is Nebraska so low? How is Hawaii so high?

The more homogeneously white the population of a state is, the less of a chance there is for a school shooting

that gun ownership doesn't correlate to school shootings

You have large concentrations of shooting in both high carry states (AL, KY, TN) and low carry states (OH, CA), but also states both high and low carry with no incidents (ID, WY, NY, NJ). There's seems to be a stronger correlation to population density, there's groupings of incidents around urban areas or in well populated states, but naturally none where no one lives.

OP thinks he's clever shit because he sees that ID has a fuckton of guns per person but no shootings, of course that's just because no one lives in bumblefuck Idaho

What about the anomaly that is new york then?

It would be interesting to see this map but instead of "people who own guns", use "population of niggers"

>What do you take away from this map?
Americans are the primary cause of school shootings.

I'd call it a single outlier?

Something not worth bothering with.

Oh, and I guess warm weather makes people kill crazy.

But that's true of all crime as well, warmer weather increases crime.

why not try to get these guns specificly banned, in order to take shekels from schlomo

A lot of it probably also has to relate to state culture, mentality, etc. You take a state like Florida, with similar population but less strict gunlaws and they're one of the biggest offenders of school shootings, but Florida has always had a tendency of crazy shit happening within it, which i also wonder if that has to do with around 2/3rds of the states population being transplants from other states.

>there are school shootings in the ocean

More proof that new England is the best part of the country

Note: ct basically part of Jew York

That chart doesn't show what it claims to show.

All it shows is that people who are more likely to be the victim of gun crime are more likely to want the government to do something about it, while people unlikely to be the victim of a gun crime are more likely to not see it as a problem.

Classic political egocentrism.

>NY
>10%
Reminder most NYers who own a gun do so """""illegally"""""", so the number should really be at about 35%

If we had mandatory Psych evaluations before people were allowed to buy guns, A lot more insane people wouldn't have them and a lot more law abiding citizens would.

Don't go to school.

Calling bullshit on this one, let's see a source for the left map.

cool!

>Maine
>Only 22% own guns

There's no way that's right, literally everyone I know owns at least five firearms.

Found paid anti-Semitic shills

Even if that's the case, what's the difference that allows NY, a populous state of 20million, to not have any school gun related incidents as opposed to say Florida, a state with around an equal population, what geographical laws, culture, or atmosphere allowed that?

Everybody is focused on guns, and nobody seems to ask why American kids decide to become turbo terrorists to seek fame.
It could be NY, Idaho, Montana ect have a much better community there with their kids doing shit instead of just sitting around plotting to become terrorists.

Little to no correlation

Remember the USS Liberty.

>causation =/= correlation
>California
>Alaska

It's probably bullshit.

I'm in MN, and the northeast corner (we call it the Arrowhead) has super low crime. It's nearly non-existent because the only people who live up their are snowmen who live on fish and ice road truckers.

There's no way in hell it's "High incidence of gun violence"

The only thing that map tells me is that there's a lot of gun owners who lie to pollsters

We also need to learn how to use punctuation and not make run-on sentences because it's hard to read you really need to learn how to do this because it helps get your point across it also shows that you're not stupid don't worry gay people can learn the skill also

Rural retards don't go to school

I really wish I could have found the graph that underlaid the map of school shootings i did to be by county instead of state.

I couldn't find a good gun ownership map by county to fill this information over on, so the dots dont represent actual geographical locations it was me just dotting one off on the state when I was going down the gun incidents.

If I could have found an actual county map offering gun ownership stats I'd have done it by schoolshooting in each individual county.

When kids have access to guns they go out with their friends and start shooting stuff for fun. When they don't have access they play violent video games which brainwash them into becoming school shooters.

How can a rich pricks country club like Florida have so many occurrences?

I'd like to see this map adjusted for the number of children, felons, and illegal aliens. Illegals show up on census data, and children or felons can not own firearms. Among eligible adults the actual percentages are likely somewhat higher.

For example 15% of african americans have at least one felony conviction.

24% of the us population is under 18.

Undocumented aliens are the tricky part. Some show up in numbers, some don't. Depending on how they live and what services they use.

I don’t care.
Is this a survey or something

>attending my semester at sea
>lounging on the lido deck
>shipmate pushes loner kid into the pool
>everyone laughs
>skipper laughs
>next day we port in galveston
>loner kid goes ashore
>comes back with ar-15
>opens fire on the buffet line

was it autism?

>tfw in the state with the lowest number of gun owners
doesn't stop the niggers from shooting the place up though

Also, the heat mat of where school shootings happen doesn't mean shit when it's not normalized for population density.
It's also odd to only start looking at 2010, which could be statistical trickery like when people look at stats of all terrorism after and excluding 9/11.
Also needs to define what counts as a " a school related gun incident"

tldr; garbage data

That sparsely-populated states with a lot of low-education country folk have more guns per capita.

>people who want the government to take away guns are more likely to get shot
>aka they're less likely to have a gun to shoot the fucker first
>no one dares to shoot up a place that has guns because they know they'll get shot themselves.

Yanks are pretty aggressive people on a day to day basis so we don't really have bottled up emotional BS. Also if anyone has the slightest inkling of some meme "illness" like anxiety they see a therapist. Yanks can also handle banter, whereas repressed deranged kiddos hyped up on pharmaceuticals can't. Honestly look into how many of these school shooters were on heavy medication; it's sickening, and people want to complain about the NRA...

>Be American
>Be in international waters
>Doesn’t matter you’re still an American
>Get shot
Such is the life of the American

Looks like school shootings are related to population density and or the multicult.

Unfaggotorily this.
>memeflags we're a mistake

I take away from this map that it's complete bullshit. Almost no one, especially in the South, would ever tell you they have guns. So you can't possibly have anywhere near an accurate percentage number. That being said, the whole map is moot. Cram it up your ass.

Depends on how those stats are calculated. Is it just straight-up survey, or do they look at the number of 4473s being filled out and use this to calculate overall gun ownership rates? IDK.

If it's survey, I sure as shit would lie too.

>zero school shootings
They have less but not zero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binghamton_shootings

There's gang shootings galore in NY schools too, often innocent kids getting killed

And faggotry.
>Buggery on the High Seas!

The three "le 100% face" and high gun ownership rates don't have school shootings. That's what this map says.

unironically this

the less people who own guns the higher chance that there will be a school shooting?

Nothing that we didn't already know. New York is the pinnacle of human civilization, the south is a third world shithole and Trump voters are subhuman.

this

>paid
>anti-Semitic

LOL

This but don't think we aren't hiding our guns
>Trump voters are subhuman.
Better than being a fuckin leaf

that montana, wyoming, and idaho know how to kill the niggers and shitpieces before they do any harm to their societies. very quietly. feed them to pigs or drop them in a sinkhole.

i lost the original link but I'm trying to figure out how to send this link it keeps marking me as spam. the numbers are there though . mostly democrat controlled cities drives this nations murder and gun crime up vastly . this pic is just murder rates in decending order

I want Ben Shapiro to read a question from a fan during the mailbox portion of his show that reads:
>"Do you remember the ship USS Liberty?"

>What do you take away from this map?
White people commit less crime.
Also, Ohio is a cuck state.

How the fuck is NH 14.4%?

How many are niggers shooting other niggers?

Thats retarded. My friends have all put in almost 300 hours of pubg and still go hunting/sport shooting/whistle piggin, etc without killing eachother or other people. We have even gotten into fist fights at the bar over the years with other people we know are armed. The thing is most of those other anti gun states have either niggers, beaners, or white trash retards that cant control their fewwings and get upset over words and feel the need to kill.

>niggers
>going to school

Think about what you just said.

#HitlerWasNotRacist the History Channel Documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g

youtube.com/watch?v=iZekECBI07M

youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc

youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

Back ups:
bitchute.com/channel/adolfhitlerthegreateststoryevertold/

It's white kids that are dying

This is a really interesting strategy, could produce a very funny response in the media

Force them to take a stance of anti-Israel or pro-gun, watch their heads spin

Goddamn Florida's a shit hole.
>there were mass shootings out in the ocean.
What did some Haitians crash a couple Carnival cruises?

kidnapped schoolkids executed in fishing boats?

>School shooting deaths off in the water of florida
A school of fish doesn't count as a school shooting because it has school in the name.

That pic related is a crime, and people who inflate numbers should be hung in public.

>Each dot represents a school related gun incident since the start of 2010.

>school related gun incident

>school related
someone that went to school

>gun incident
finding a bullet, someone reporting a sound that might be a gun, someone arrested with an illegal gun, someone calling the police on someone with a legal firearm, could be dropping a gun, suicide, having a gun stolen (the police have HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GUNS STOLEN EVERY YEAR)

Interesting. So to get rid of school shootings gun ownership has to go down to about 10% according to your data.

Crap one more change.

NY is a police state that is slowly losing power.

Just wait and watch is it begins to fall apart.

>Alaska
>lots of guns
>didn't see any dots

That the Jews purposely target low gun population areas to significantly reduce the chance their "agent" is taken down before they can frame the patsy

That any correlation between gun ownership rates and gun control laws is probably dwarfed by the fact that this map is basically just showing you a population distribution of the USA.

It happens in cities with lots of brown people?

I like where your head is at.

Most shootings occur in the most nonwhite states, such as California, Texas and Florida. Bastard mixed children have been proven to be psychologically prone to more mental diseases than pure bloods.