Just what exactly is going on with the Parkland Shooting...

Just what exactly is going on with the Parkland Shooting. More info now showing that forst responder were ordered to stand down.

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R7KSG
archive.is/naMm0#selection-2065.0-2065.406
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's your beginners course of the corruption behind the Broward county LEO and EOC:
archive.is/R7KSG
Everything flows from this. All major points that seem odd or confusing are all founded in this initial corruption.

Thanks. It seems like at first glance from UK that these events might be allowed to be made worse in order to erode liberties.

My theory on the 2nd amendment getting taken away is actually about setting a legal Precedent to take away the real target of the left which is the 1st amendment.

The cops did the shooting.

>I WAS TOLD TO STAND DOWN
heads will roll. I'll get the popcorn.

i'll just say that first responders are often asked to stand down if the situation is still "hot"
meaning that until the police are absolutely certain the shooter(s) is accounted for, they won't let anyone else enter the scene

I’m beginning to feel NO heads will roll. Either in this or the astonishing fbi obama clinton corruption and DOZENS of prima facie irrefutable felonies that were committed. Unless arrests are made this year....We’re fucked and America is done.

Yeah the lack of overall arrests are indicative that we aren't exactly winning but in this case that sheriff is fucked.

I’m worried that after Trumps 2 terms the deep state creep back in charge again.

SAVING THIS

I'm afraid of this too

That’s true for medical personnel etc. but for the police officers themselves, they are supposed to enter immediately. In this case they were told to stand down because they didn’t have body cameras equipped, and radio communications ceased just like in the ft Lauderdale airport shooting.

This is going to become a huge scandal overnight. Sheriff Israel lied to the public.

Words kill people, user

Have you never heard of violent words?

FACT every mass shooter in history has used words FACT

>archive.is/R7KSG
That's a hell of a read.
Genuinely big if true.

If he was told to stand down, doesn't that directly implicate Israel who said the first responder should have went in?

Both. It's not just one or the other. It's both. If you can't talk about it, you can't plan for a defense. If you can talk about it, but can't defend yourself you're stuck. They need to take away our ability to understand reality and to defend against reality. They want us to be mentally, emotionally and physically infantilized.

Consider the Twitter purges. The facebook curating. The YouTube bans. The inextant comments sections in major online media outlets. Those are just to fuck with our heads. I agree with you that they want to take down the first amendment. But, at the same time, if we're able to physically resist their totalitarian efforts they still lose. Taking our ability to physically fight back is key. Think of Cambodia. I honestly think the worst actors have that in mind.

Speculation. It's late and I feel blackpilled.

I think the left might be trying to provoke civil war, but I'm not sure.

Maybe I'll think differently on this in the morning after a cup of coffee.

>you don't need your guns, just call the cops

Fags, it's not there

>Many emergency medical workers had no idea where the suspect was for at least 30 minutes after the gunfire erupted, and the authorities struggled to identify him for another 15 minutes. All the while, rescue workers tended to victims under the cover of officers with long rifles, some of whom appear to have entered the school less than 10 minutes after the gunfire began — but just after the suspect fled.
>entered the school less than 10 minutes after the gunfire began
>less than 10 minutes
archive.is/naMm0#selection-2065.0-2065.406

where exactly does it say he was told to stand down?

that would be what is called a false flag conspiracy theory. are you Russian by chance?

the government will protect you

that's never happened before and is certainly unthinkable! I never!

don't be, they wouldn't attack so hard if they felt they could just bide their time

It's like a small 9/11:
* advance knowledge
* "new Pearl Harbor"
* drills
* stand down orders
* immediate political use
* Jews in key positions

Bump

check this shit. The two students mentioned here both die & then go missing. Like, by the next day they were still missing and relatives were looking for them. Both get shot in that lady's class.

NOW this lady's class was on the third floor, but when you check some timelines you don't get any mention of 3rd floor SHITTINGS! This entire episode is littered with inconsistencies.