The Eternal Maori

Now that "Soy"man Bridges is leader of the National Party Maoris hold nearly all the political positions of power

National Leader: Simon Bridges = Part Maori
National Deputy Leader: Paula Bennett = Part Maori

Labour Deputy Leader: Kelvin Davis = Maori

Green Party Female Co-Leader Marama Davidson = Maori(Not leader yet but is going to win)

NZF Leader: Winston Peters = Maori
NZF Deputy Leader: Fletcher Tabuteau = Maori

Act Party Leader: David Seymour = Part Maori

When will we put an end to the maori plague

imagine being cucked by spear chuckers

>When will we put an end to the maori plague
when you stop giving them way more fucking representation than any other group in your country has

>stop giving them
they literally are running in normal seats not just maori seats

but the maori still can vote for them and you still let them do it

>you still let them do it
what vote?

They do not have any argument about being marginalised. White nzers have sold their own futures out to ensure 14% of the population is overepresented.

Bump.

To be fair, none of them are more than 14% Maori anyway

Which makes it even more ridiculous.

its census year nz anons,
i dont fill that shit out, dam govt info gathering crap
be interesting to see how many chinks and pajeets are here though

Why the fuck wouldn't you fill out your census?

the wizard doesnt, so why the fuck should i?
never have, never will

Who?

>Who?
>2018
>not knowing about the Wizard of CHCH
shameful

Again who?

This is your role model?

He holds a QSM mate

A what?

just kill yourself now mate

You seem like a retard.
Fill out your census and leave the thinking to adults. Ones that don't larp

>You seem like a retard.
says the person who does not understand how to use google

I'm not going to research shit because some retard who decides what to do based on if a larping "wizard" does it posted random acronyms

>research
>can literally just right click open for an instant tab on the topic
ok man

I could use that time to berate you for being an idiot instead

I'm ok with Bridges. Wouldn't mind seeing him as PM. I reckon we will be having another election within a few months anyway.
> anti homosex 'reward'
> right of centre
> pro mining and oil exploration
> anti euthenasia
Hes only mentioning his maori side to help get brown votes.

Who tf doesn't know who the wizard is???

are most maori pretty bleached these days? what do they think about the asian invasion?

>bleached

oi you cunts got any nice ski resorts? Was thinking of coming to visit this winter

>got any nice ski resorts
nah they shit

fuck it's funny how they like swastikas and Stahlhelms but still act subhuman.

South Island mate. Wanaka/Queenstown. Cardrona skifield, the Remarkables, Treble Cone. Or you can do Christchurch which is cheaper and ski at Mt Hutt.
There's skifields at Ohakune in the North Island but you can't fly into there from your country.

>Ohakune
why is it that the southern alps are a rich area while ruapehu is full of maoris and poor as hell

Most small North island towns are crap and full of maoris. Taumaranui, Wairoa, Huntly and Shannon should all be obliterated.
Compare that to some truly awesome Southern small towns like Hanmer Springs, Alexandra, Lake Tekapo, Te Anau. Mostly white, attractive towns with good economies.

what i'm trying to get at is, why is ruapehu area poor when it also has ski fields like q-town

Oh I get you. Good question. Possibly because the local tribe takes all the money and doesn't divvy it out? All tribes are great at looking after their top guys with the gibmedats but never let it trickle down.

Hes a baby voiced drip with a cringy lyn of tawa accent worse than key.
He was on tv post election saying he doesnt mind having no limits on immigration at all.

He's a sell out that's all. Over here they let the chinks do whatever and never
criticise China

I was pleasantly surprised by the hotels in Otara, Auckland. Very nice area.. Lots of snow

They're not Maoris, they're politicians. Parasites are the same in every state. Media presents parasites as masters in order for themselves to be assigned ascociated privilege.
Pay attention to what's good instead.

>Otara
Devilish