Did he really do it? or was it just a deploy to disarm the Australian law abiding citizens?

Did he really do it? or was it just a deploy to disarm the Australian law abiding citizens?

>IQ of 66
>35 people dead, by the likes of a special forces soldier skill wise, majority of the kills were to the head
>The massacre and the shooter had a military appearance. The shooter did 20 head shots in a short time, shooting from the hip - he reloaded his second magazine with one round in the chamber.
>The gun was a rare Israeli commando model, CAR 15.
>Jim Laycock was co-owner of the Port Arthur Motel knew Bryant for 15 yrs, and said it wasn't him. The gun was destroyed in a Mossad technique
Mossad technique; Bryant sticks a 'Hot Load' into his AR-15, which blows up the barrel, bolt, firing pin, extractor, riflings.
This is often used when professionals want to destroy ballistic evidence.
>Basically you take an empty cartridge, take a hotter powder, and fill it to the brim. The cartridge is too much for the gun, it explodes, and wrecks the mechanisms.
>When asked about the crime scene a Australian commando commented : .. "Only Jews kill like that"
> Wendy Scurr A nurse at Port Arthur, that called the police 3 minutes after the shooting started.
>She states the police are distorting the timelines, and changing facts. Evidence was planted and questions went unanswered.
>Andrew MacGregor A retired policeman, author, and speaker, who spent years investigating the massacre, feels it was a calculated preplanned operation.

Martin Bryant has never been properly identified as the gunman. A young woman who ate her lunch near the gunman just before 1.30 said he had a freckled face. Graham Collyer, the wounded ex-soldier, who had the best opportunity to observe the killer, said he had a pock-marked or acned face. Neither description fits Bryant who has a smooth complexion. Graham Collyer says that it was not Bryant who shot him in the neck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU
liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712
au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/31027398/martin-bryant-the-interview-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=iuoBItG5FMU

>or was it just a deploy
>deploy

I read the interview by officers warren and Paine today.
CAR 15 was carried by US pilots in Vietnam as a short rifle to carry in the cockpit. I just talked to a Nam vet yesterday about them.
Rifles were cooked from the seascape and pressure chambers were cracked.

Too many witnesses. He did it. However I think he was MkUltra into doing it.

Personally from what I've read up on this guy I doubt he could ever muster the cognitive skills let alone the fine motor control to wreak so much havoc.

see
How is he shooting people while still talking on the phone and being calm?

There could be truth in a SAS sniper doing the shootings.
But everyone was already dead in seascape when he was on the phone.
Even the cops thought he had night vision to know what was going on around the house.

Truly one of the fishiest stories of all time, I never knew it was that fucked up.

uss liberty
ill never forget that shit.
they are capable of anything,never again goes deep.
port arthur possible,i dont know but i do know they are responsible for far more heinous and sinister shit.

>But everyone was already dead in seascape when he was on the phone.

Yeah, but what were the gun shots in the other room when he was on the phone? All smells like bullshit.

I can Confirm 100% false flag.

Sadly before mainstream internet.
MSM pushed their BS narrative
Aussies got played
And are now defenseless cucks

port arthur played out like a mission from hitman.
he supposedly walked around for an hour executing people who did not try to run away or attempt to fight back, while the police sat around with their thumb up their ass for 5 - 6 HOURS before showing up.

someone in the thread last night said that the police ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY stopped to have a BBQ on the way to port arthur.
this could easily be true... i am honestly not even sure what is a joke anymore.

BS, Yes.
We in America don't want this.
Let Port Arthur be our sounding board.

Shots were definitely from a SLR. 308.
Marty had never fired the Daiwoo shotgun, he was so scared of it, so I doubt he could weild an SLR, they kick like a horse.
The mortuary truck is super hinky, that may be the most damning evidence of a false flag. And the Canadian embassy family is hinky.
The most outrageous part is paying 3000 bucks for any AR rifle, and 5K for the SLR.
Holy shit they were gouging you guys down there.
But Marty said he only bought 80-100 rounds of ammo, and that he had never seen the SLR, only his little Colt.

There was also mentions of him going to a gun shop, and the dealer refusing to sell him anything because he couldn't use a gun let alone even load it correctly.

How the fuck am i going to believe this guy killed like 20 people by headshots in 15 seconds? while always knowing to keep one round in the chamber before mag swaps.

>Too many witnesses
Some of those witnesses included people who'd known Bryant since he was a child.
They said it wasn't him shooting.

He ( or they) missed most shots along the jetty, and by the water and buses though, so hardly sniper quality.

He said he bought one gun from the newspaper classifieds but "somebody" told him he had the wrong ammo and needed hard nosed bullets for the .308.
They also left a spent mag in the gift shop which seams wrong.
Using the name Jamie leads me to believe Mk Ultra.

martin normally purchased only 40 - 60 rounds of ammunition at a time.
before the massacre he was contacted by his gun dealer (the one who was not interested in seeing martins firearm license) who INSISTED he purchase several thousand rounds for just under $1000.

in the interview it almost seemed like martin was lying about even paying for the guns, when he was in fact given them for free.. those prices were bullshit, i don't think martin even knows what a gun is worth, like a 5 year old who thinks a yearly salary is $50, and a house costs $800

Agreed. He had to have made up those prices, its fucking absurd .
You're right I did read he had to buy 1000 rounds to get the "hard tipped" ammo.
He was scared to fire the Daiwoo.

I wonder where he went while traveling abroad?

he admitted visiting (((sweden))) several times.

Think he went to Israel too?
The fact that so many kids were shot, it would have to be Jews, they are the only ones on Earth that shoot kids.

Am i remembering correctly a lady said she saw the shooter wearing hearing protection muffs UNDER a blonde wig

Where is this supposed video?

A guy at the bus said he filmed him too.
if he satbbed the Martin guy to death he would have been bloody and someone in the resteraunt would have known.

All evidence sealed for 30 years.
No trial.
No inquest.
No royal commission.
The truth will come out.

What happens when the 30 years is over? will they release all of it for the public?

If jonny howard is still kicking I wouldn't count on it.

UK had already enacted firearm bans, so they had to get OZ on it too.
Howard bragged there would be a mass shooting before PA.
English Mi6 had to have either MK ultrad him, or he thought he was maybe working with them?
"Main Man", most likely Mossad operator.

The Martin's are most likely on a Kibbutz now and Howard looks like a Shwarmy Jew.

bump

>All evidence sealed for 30 years.
the fuck?

I remember in the news the reporters tried to imply that he got his skill from vidya which is a far stretch.

Australia is the only place where shootings are real

Don't underestimate the Clinton cabal either in 1994 they did the US ban first, 95 was the UK and 96 straya.
Now we have Sandy Hook, LV, Pulse club, two uni's and now Parkland.
But the absolute fakest shit Ive ever seen is the Boston Bombing.
The internet busted the newer ones, but Straya was kept quite and they got the gun ban enacted.
Only 25 million people there, can't be too hard to win back your country. Thats half of California.

>which is a far stretch.

I'd like to see some retard with a sub 66 level IQ, play shooting games all day, and then thrown in a cafe with people going crazy, trying to run, and tell him to remain calm and shoot 20 in the head.

Guns aren't easy, especially with moving targets.

Yep.
Presumably all the cuck politicians and bent coppers will be dead by then.

Holyshit your laws are assfucked

jfc, need to reopen this case. At the very least get your fucking gun rights back.

Also this guy IQ really that fucking low? Correct me if I'm wrong, but even shit like hand/eye coordination is based on IQ level. To be able to nail this many head shots, let alone lead moving targets like this would require a sharper mind. I mean I suppose its technically possible a gunman could be this lucky, but not likely.

unlike america, australia has powers to TOTALLY silence the public and media.
there are surviving victims of port arthur, with conflicting information about the shooter and events of that day who are harassed and threatened to keep quiet, even now over 20 years later.

To be honest mate.
We'll be lucky to keep our bolt guns.
It's going to get worse before it gets better.
Compleat collapsed of society when.
Not soon enough for me.

all australians are criminals, literal island jail.

>Holy shit they were gouging you guys down there.
That's the Australia tax. Because we can't just shop elsewhere. Or at least, couldn't back then.

You wont win straya back without a revolution.
If England could hire Hessians to come fight Americans, then it has precedent that militias can travel the Ocean for a good fight.
Just hire American militia boys, shit we have 25 million extra.
Just takes a few dozen boats.

I stuck a hot load on that pic, op. No homo.

i would prefer to move to america and leave this corrupt shit hole behind. at least america has a bill of rights.
as an australian you are automatically owned by the government, and can be used as they see fit.

We won't take you, unfortunately. You have to be brown-skinned and borderline retarded to come here now.

The Great Barrier reef is dying. Sorry.
But we could dredge it into new islands like china does and make a new State 12 miles offshore.
Full auto only, no semi autos allowed.
Fields of bongie everywhere, and full of white Americans and OZ brethren.

>as an australian you are automatically owned by the government, and can be used as they see fit.you mean as a citizen of any country. If any government wants you to shut up, all they need is to throw some charges at you you can't disprove. Planting evidence is a world wide phenomenon, bill of rights or not

My good friend AL is from OZ, he going to have a baby next month here, He wants me to be uncle.
Fly in and disappear in the woodwork, go mine gold in the Mountains and hide out.
Americans will watch your back, but England sure wont.

i drove around the entire west coast / pacific northwest last year.
it is so much more beautiful than australia, and much cleaner and safer. also for a part of the country that is supposedly leftist i saw plenty of trump pence signs just outside of the cities, and in the suburbs.

no one would ever dare to have a pauline hanson sign anywhere near melbourne or sydney, at least not without getting assaulted daily by muslims or antifa.

White people don't belong in a fucking desert anyways.
Expat. Starya will fail when Abos and Jews try to run the place without whites.
Nothing but snakes and drop bears there.

bump

>>When asked about the crime scene a Australian commando commented : .. "Only Jews kill like that"

Of course that happened..

As with every conspiracy theory you guys fail to realize that if there was ANYTHING to them there'd be thousands of journalists for which uncovering this would be the chance of a life time.

Yet: nothing

Because there is nothing to be uncovered here.

And no, it has nothing to do with journalists fearing for their lives lmao

Port Arthur was a staged event to enact an illegal gun grab by shady ((lawyers)).

Only Jews shoot children.
Most likely for that sweet Straya Uranium the jews wanted so badly.

If america ever had a white-only immigration law that made it easy for white people to get into the country, you'd see millions come pouring in from across the anglosphere/colonies and probably even europe.

I know I'd move. I'd get more rights and more freedoms and the only thing I'd miss would be the healthcare.

He is not the shooter in the audio from Seascape.

what exact date will they be released?

>journalists.
Ever hear of Rupert Murdock?
His control of Australian media is mafia-tier. Nothing that disrupts the PA narrative is getting published by him. And other media fall into line.
Oh, and Murdock controls media in US and UK, so journalists from elsewhere are not going to poke into it either.

12th of never

maybe they will leave the files in a cabinet that gets sold in a second hand store and gets gifted to the fucking ABC

>moving targets
liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712
This has footage of many of the victims, you will note that a lot of them were headshot and died where they sat. Current claim is that he scored 12 headshots within the first 30 seconds and 19 in total. There were not a lot of moving targets within the cafe.

Martin, was a child actor, for crying-out-loud.

Some people have been put in the loony bin after questioning this stuff. Be careful who you talk around. Stay safe /auspol/

Our journalists are lefty cucks who lapped this shit up.

>Our journalists are lefty cucks who lapped this shit up

I'm pretty sure that's not exclusive to Australia

Was this guy's IQ really that low because he was a strait up windowlicker? Or was it low because he wasn't good at taking tests and the test administrator just went "well fuck it you're certifiably retarded lol"

?

He had low IQ, from childhood

au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/31027398/martin-bryant-the-interview-part-1/

here kid take all this inheritance money.
here take this british three o eight.
Here you need this ammo too.
What pretty hair you have, keep growing it long and stay in the sun so it stays really blond okay.
All people saw was a big head of hair. Soon as he admitted guilt after 5 months they shaved it.
He was a patsy. Some IC was using him.
If he stabbed some dude first. he would have been too bloody and shaken up to sit in a restaraunt and eat food.
thats what busts the whole story. His stomach would be in knotts and couldnt eat food from adrenaline its impossible.

they may take our guns, but they will never take our brown snakes, box jelly fish and funnel webs

I'm also surprised he could drive and buy a bunch of cars without having a license...actually i'm surprised he could even buy guns at a gun store just imagining his interactions with what the clerks could possibly be like.

Just get on a boat and leave that fucking Island.
No shame in exodus or expatting.
Hide the fuck out in BC or Alaska, go off the radar, grow a beard, hunt griz with a 30-06.
What is ther maybe 10 million actual white strya bros now?
Shit Canada and the US can absorb everyone of you.
Much rather have you guys than whats coming now.

>drive, no license ...
Muh, rural Tasmania in 80s-mid 90s, yeah, he could get away with it..
>guns
Before PA Aussies were pretty relaxed about guns.

Former Tasmanian here. I actually was driven past the site of the massacre as it was happening. We didn't know for about three hours after that anything had happened. Delayed police response out on the peninsula is expected. It's not suspicious at all. Bryant legitimately could have essentially escaped if he had brought his own second get away vehicle.

Some "guns" are the most treasured heirlooms a man can own.
Those beautiful shotguns and old rifles truly break mens hearts.
They are like swords passed down from generation to generation.
Turning in Gramps gun he left you must be the most demoralizing thing ever.
Thats what these people dont understand. Some guns are cherished family heirlooms.

Yep, was a ploy to gungrab IMO.

>Mossad technique; Bryant sticks a 'Hot Load' into his AR-15, which blows up the barrel, bolt, firing pin, extractor, riflings.
??????????

They couldnt trace the guns to the bullets found since both rifles at seascape had blown up actions basically.
One burned up, but the other was on the roof of the building that didnt burn , and they said the heat must have done it. Which is Hinky.
One person that saw the shooter close said it was a gun they had never seen before. Not an AR or AK, FAL style gun but more a bullpup style maybe like an AUG.

anthony nightingal sgt michael charles dyson?
holy fuck how deep is this PA story?

Can't believe so many cucks actually handed in their firearms.

Did we have to register them back them? If not, I would have buried mine deep in the ground with all the ammo I had.

>One person that saw the shooter close said it was a gun they had never seen before.
Same thing the teacher in the Florida school shooting said about the shooters gun.

ben overbeek

I ve shot an AUG, its easy to aim a bullpup from the hip and 20 seconds sounds right. Maybe an FN 2000 ?

Healthcare a bajilion time better here (ex can who moved to us)

Weren't a bunch of the people killed in the cafe spooks?

CNN had 3 days pre set for john radler.
Clinton's for sure did PA so OZ style gun control could be copied in the US.
Probably Lon Horiuci.

one of the people eating in the cafe yelled 'no, not here' as martin walked in and started shooting.

Nightingale was the ((bank)) employee. Shooting was supposed to be on the Ferry but it changed time scedule.
Thats why he yelled "Not in here"

This user agrees:
>
>SAS soldier Ben Overbeeke was on the trigger.

good goy

However this event went down, afterwards we were mourning, in shock, completely vulnerable and then systematically disarmed because of our emotion from what we saw on the TV news. This was a flawless kike victory.

Stand your ground burgers.

Martin was also a child actor , most don't know this

Port Arthur was probably AUG
I want to believe that florida was a Tavor just for the ironic lulz

Dont worry there's way too many burgers and they have learned how the ClintonCIA Cabal has worked.
You can smell a Civil War brewing now. exciting times.

No shit now I will have to watch it.

Lets hope they get busted and ironic is an understatement.

It is interesting that there is this level of interest in Bryant. Most of you were in nappies when it happened and have never held a rifle in your lives. This whole new generation of people asking important questions gets me absolutely rock hard, we have been shit on by our collective governments for so long.

Also, unless you put a full barrel worth of high explosive into your rifle, I do not think it is possible to destroy "barrel, bolt, firing pin, extractor, riflings". Even if the barrel got banana peeled apart you would still have ballistic marks that could be traced. Especially the firing pin. There simply is not enough energy density in the volume of a single round to do all that damage.