Proven: AR15 is a weapon of war

Who says? The designer. Always intended for military use. That’s why he never hunted, sports shot with one. Never even owned one.

>”"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47," the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events." The ex-Marine and "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" never used his invention for sport. He also never kept it around the house for personal defense. In fact, he never even owned one. “after many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said, explaining that Stoner was focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military."

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/02/16/norinco-type-81-approved-canadian-sale/
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most weapons are weapons of war, you leaftist totalitarian dipshit. That doesn't mean that they whould be banned.
You want only the government to have the means of self defense, huh? Sicidal idiot.

Nice but it is pointless to try and argue this with the scumbags and lowlifes that populate Sup Forums most of the time.

There are literal subhumans posting here.
>white trash
>ghetto thugs
>chinkos
You don't argue with people like that.You vote them out of the goverment.

Except it's not a military rifle. The Norinco AKs I can buy here in Canada aren't military rifles either. Something else never mentioned is that countless lives were saved by all these spree shooters falling for meme magazines like drums and surefire. Batman shooter guy's drum jammed, so he went outside to get another one and got arrested. Vegas guy's 'surefire' mags and drums jammed so he tossed them. Orlando shooting guy had problems too (but no lives were saved since cops didn't go inside while he dicked around with his jammed shit).

>lives in a low crime society
>doesn't feel the need for for personal defense

In that case, it's precisely the sort of weapon that the founders intended for civilians to have.

The point of the 2nd Amendment is that people have the means to resist and fight a government that turns against them. To do that, you'll kind of be needing arms that appropriate to fight against a military.

The second Amendment is an Amendment of war

Velcro was invented by NASA. Are we not allowed to use Velcro because it's a weapon of space?

Shit who's going to be the one to tell /k/ they have to give up their SKSs and nuggets?

Yes, what's your point?

SAGE

The 2nd A isn't about hunting.
...unless you're talking about hunting communist and traitors to the constitution.

we will use them in the next war. seems like its all good.

That’s for being honest. Exactly the treasonous, violent, and mentally deranged opinion that will ensure assault rifles will be banned. I’m sure LEA are happy to have your IP now, as well....

PLLSHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>weapon of war
Never heard of this term until Democrats decided to shill for gun control

Of course it’s a weapon of war. Re-read the second amendment, nigger.
It ain’t about hunting, it ain’t about self defense... it’s about national defense.
Ipso facto, 2A = war weapon protection
Don’t like it? Move to Canada.

My dick is a weapon of war on ur mom's vagina

AKs are prohibited in Canada, you fucking idiot. Fuck off to the USA with your gun fetishism.

Every time the libtards push for gun control the Rats pay for it at the polls. No amount of astroturfing on social media is going to change Americans’ minds on guns. Ain’t going to happen.

Stoner owned plenty, he just let Reed Knight take care of them for him.

I would love to see some numbers on increased membership in the NRA and GOA over the last two weeks.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/02/16/norinco-type-81-approved-canadian-sale/
Ten fucking seconds.

But what about the government, small peens and self-esteem crutches? Also happenings for Sup Forums?

Type 81 isn't an AK...

>focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

That's a Type 81, not AK.

It would be true if the civilian models had FULL AUTO but it's only SEMI-AUTO, making it like other semi auto hunting rifles, just more scary looking, get that in your faggot head u libshit leaf.

SAGE this BS thread!!!

what about the mini-14? its called the rancher rifle yet law enforcement used it at a point in time.

>”"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47," the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events." The ex-Marine and "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" never used his invention for sport. He also never kept it around the house for personal defense. In fact, he never even owned one. “after many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said, explaining that Stoner was focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military."

Wow nice. I gotta get one. Thanks for the info.

>Our father
Opinion discarded.

>AR-15 is a weapon of war
>literally shoots pees
5.56 needs to be replaced with 7.62 something like (pic related) or the SCAR- H

You know that they make separate civilian and military versions, don't you? Also, must gun deaths are due to hand guns, not rifles.

>Proven: AR15 is a weapon of war.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm types.

>Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47
Sad that he couldn't fulfill his dream.

Doesn't matter what it was intended for, it matters what it is USED for.

SAGE

So it was intended for war but what really matters it's used for school shootings?

>So it was intended for war but what really matters it's used for school shootings?
Our firearm rights are not subject to school shootings.

Um. No, sweetie.
You're just pushing the whites and conservatives into ever more defensive postures.
Sooner or later you'll push too far.
Once the "nice guy" mask is lifted it will not be apologies and "compassionate" rhetoric.
In your words, it'll be direct action.
I don't know if you're aware of this, but there are rules on how to deal with traitors.
The ride, surprisingly enough, may yet begin within my lifetime.

DDUDE WTF THEse kids are CRYING QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION

What about if someone started picking off an NRA rally from 1k?

>DDUDE WTF THEse kids are CRYING QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION
Even if they did burn the constitution, our rights are still in place. Because, after all, our rights are not granted by the constitution. They're protected by it.

ak variant you dumb dog fucker

Canadian media are already doing stories on the availability of these assault rifles. All that’s required to restrict them is an Order in Counsel. Thankfully all firearms sales in Canada must be recorded (along with licenced psurchaser) so confiscation ... or requirement for restricted weapons registration .. will be easy. Really, any Canadian stupid enough to purchase an obvious AK/SKS knock off deserves to lose their money. There’s no reason to own the weapons.

>What about if someone started picking off an NRA rally from 1k?
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>There’s no reason to own the weapons.
It's our right. We don't have to justify our rights to you. You have to justify stripping us of our rights.

What if someobody bombed an NRA rally?

Well that's what that one was used for. I've never used mine for that, and neither have millions of others...sooooo go fuck yourself.

If that was the case then fully auto would be legal in States. But fully auto is banned, which the Supreme Court as upheld as constitutional and legal.

Type 81 isn't an AK variant. That's like saying the G3 is a FAL variant just because they look similar and fire the same round.

Luckily, Canada doesn't have the second amendment.

Ruger Mini 30 operates on the exact same fundamentals, and takes a higher caliber round. The big difference is they're usually stocked from timber and not black plastic.

You people have a fear of black plastic, this has nothing to do with the ar-15, you're all morons, shut your fucking mouths.

>If that was the case then fully auto would be legal in States.
It should be. Just because some gungrabbers passed some unconstitutional laws and cucks went along with it does not mean its not our right.

>But fully auto is banned, which the Supreme Court as upheld as constitutional and legal.
Our rights trump the infringement upon our rights passed by the supreme court.

Because it's not banned. You can still apply for a 200 dollar tax stamp for one, the most restrictive reason for a full auto rifle is just the cost of one itself, usually around 10k+

>Luckily, Canada doesn't have the second amendment.
Our firearm rights are inherent apart from the second amendment. Even if the second amendment didn't exist, we'd still have the right to keep and bear arms.

Inventor of dildo meant for female use. All male use is therefore wrong.

Also. Stoner not quoted. Only his children.

Idiot leaf.

>Thankfully all firearms sales in Canada must be recorded
are you this fucking retarded? I could put an ad on kijiji and sell my AR or mini-14 tomorrow. The gun registry was scraped and no one knows how many rifles are out there. You are a no gunz city faggot

>Who says? The designer.
>Proceeds to quote his kids

This proverb by the warrior poet Immortal Technique covers this situation perfectly.
"But you know what the fuck I think is just pathetic and gay? When niggas speculate what the fuck 'Pac would say. You don't know shit about a dead man's perspective. And talkin' shit'll get your neck bone disconnected"

According to what reasoning? Don't say it's given by god because god does not exist.

Fully auto is legal. It's just prohibitively expensive due to shitty legislation that should have never been passed.

"Weapon of War " doesn't matter.SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!! PERIOD!!!!

The same reasoning as to why we are all given the right to happiness. Shooting guns makes me happy, it's very fun.

You don't need guns to be happy.

>According to what reasoning?
My rights, including the right to defend myself are granted to me by God.
Not by the constitution or by the government.

>Don't say it's given by god because god does not exist.
Nature then.
Any animal, humans included has the inherent right to fight for its survival without having to rely on another animal for its survival.

>god does not exist.
Prove it, fedora tipper.

Day of the rake, my friend.

And you don't need a computer to be happy. But yet, here we are, me responding to bait on a Tibetan sand rt crafting table.

>You don't need guns to be happy.
It's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs, faggot.

>According to what reasoning?
Because I can go down to CanadainTire and buy a .50 cal barrett if I want

Say shitloads of people over the course of hundreds of years, and de facto since the dawn of time. You think rocks were prohibited when they were the only means people had to kill?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

It will be glorious when we take away the guns of the limp wrist beta republican right wingers.All of them will go into hiding since they'd be too scared to go out without their guns.GLORIOUS!!!

Stop fetishizing the Constitution. It's a living document subject to reinterpretation & change. That's why there are so many amendments. The Founding Fathers supported slavery, which wasn't repealed until 14A & women weren't allowed to vote until 19A, less than 100yrs ago. It is time that we re-evaluate the 2nd amendment.

As I said, I'm glad the second amendment doesn't exist in Canada. We don't have nearly the amount of hurdles that Americans have to deal with when it comes to passing common sense gun control.

AR-15/M-16 was a garbage weapon from its conception and is still garbage today. It's a meme and owes its "reputation" to the iconic imagery of the M-16's use in Vietnam.

kill yourself you fucking faggot

this isnt the 1960s gramps

>There’s no reason to own the weapons.
You're not even an American, leaf.
I think you know the proper receptacle for your opinions.

>we feel his intent was

so much for that narrative

top kek

Well, you can’t purchase a post 1986 fully auto. And modding semi to fully auto is illegal. And you can only purchase a pre-86 after all those ATF registration hoops, and IF you can find someone to sell you one, and have the cash. Effectively it is a ban. That’s what the NRA argues in court. Court said the regulations are reasonable.

And that’s whats going to happen to assault rifles.

>Stop fetishizing the Constitution.
My rights exist apart from the constitution. The constitution merely protects my rights.

>It's a living document subject to reinterpretation & change. That's why there are so many amendments.
Well then it's a good thing, as I said, my rights exist apart from it.

>which wasn't repealed until 14A & women weren't allowed to vote until 19A, less than 100yrs ago.
My firearm rights aren't subject to those other issues.

> It is time that we re-evaluate the 2nd amendment.
You're Canadian. Also, if the second amendment didn't exist we'd still have the right to keep and bear arms. They're constitutionally protected rights, not constitutionally granted rights after all.

>As I said, I'm glad the second amendment doesn't exist in Canada. We don't have nearly the amount of hurdles that Americans have to deal with when it comes to passing common sense gun control.
I don't care. You're a faggot that can't even defend himself if someone were attempt to rob, rape or murder you.

Well in that case, in that living document, Heller determined an individual right to bear arms for defense. And if the AR-15 is the worlds mostest deadliest weapon for murdering peoples, then I can't think of a better weapon for self defense.

All guns are possible weapons of war, you fucking moron.

>The Founding Fathers supported slavery, which wasn't repealed until 14A & women weren't allowed to vote until 19A,
both of those amendments were mistakes
>It is time that we re-evaluate the 2nd amendment.
What part of "Shall not be infringed" do you cum guzzling mongoloid retards find so hard to understand?

i luv them

>stop wuoting the document that contains all the laws that we are talking about
Also, the reason it's called a second amendment is because of the fact it's an amendment added to the constitution as part of the bill of rights, wvmhich the founding fathers passed and out into the document. And if you were to get rid of the 2nd amendment, it would be deemed unconstitutional or lead to a civil wad, as the original 10 first amendments are basically untouchable.

Only Tyrone, Miguel and their boys will have guns in all the major cities.

It'll be Chicago writ large.

Statistically, gun owners are more likely to shoot themselves or a family member than to defend themselves with guns. The best way to keep yourself and your family safe is to not have guns in the house.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

WELL REGULATED

si vis pacem, para bellum

>a living document subject to reinterpretation & change
I take it you live in Quebec and love the way the french rewrites their Constitution every 20 years. Make sure your cats are fed soyboy. Guess what, you have motivated me to wake up my dog, go out, and find something to shoot

>Statistically, gun owners are more likely to shoot themselves or a family member than to defend themselves with guns.
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm statistics.

>The best way to keep yourself and your family safe is to not have guns in the house.
You have no right to make that decision for another person.

>you're more likely to be in a car accident if you own a car.

>your'e more likely to hit your thumb with a hammer if you own a hammer.

>you have a higher chance to contracting AIDS if you are an anti-gun Faggot.

see how retarded your line of thinking is?

Dude, you're a leaf.
Shut the fuck up.

Living? Do you mean I can put it in a bag and suffocate it

Excellent point. I've deposited two sheckles into your account.

I look forward to the day I can openly kill leftists.

And statistically cars are a danger to the drivers and others way more than guns. So are knives. And interestingly enough, fists kill more than rifles. So is alcohol, drugs, etc. In terms of population, gun deaths are quite small, with most of those being suicides. 000

A.) You're still a leaf.
B.) Your opinion is still irrelevant.

.50 will cost you $5000 to 15k, and I’m sure a long talk with an RCMP officer.