Fuck furries

I avoided this movie for the longest time because I thought it was pandering to those fagits. Turns out this movie has a whole different perspective. The japanese as a culture don't see gods and demons as spirits of another dimension akin to abrahamic gods but parts of this natural world. The protagonist of this movie was never a werewolf. He was more like a lesser deity. The movie literally is called "god's children:rain and snow". Turns out japan mythology has a lot of these tales of Gods giving birth to other lesser gods. So turns out this movie was more of a modern myth ?

actually it turns out u r gay

I'd post a clever comment that would try to educate you about Japan and Japanese people but it'd be pearls before swine so here, have a free (You) instead.

>I'd post a clever comment that

do that. I read how おおかみこどもの雨と雪 translates to Ookami ( 狼) as in wolf while the same word sounds like God (大神)

I liked the movie a lot. Especially the OST, tempted to buy the sheet music so I can play that shit.

From what I gather the wolfman was like a forgotten deity or a descendant of one. It was never about werewolves.

I watched this movie throw cliche after cliche at me, finished it feeling pretty disappointed.

>I watched this movie throw cliche after cliche at me, finished it feeling pretty disappointed.

Human marries Wolf god and gives birth to Ame (rain) and Yuki (snow). It's indeed like a modern myth.

>the part when the wolf puts his big red rocket into her pussy

But it isn't a furry movie

I bet you're from Sup Forums.

>But it isn't a furry movie

Yep, I just thought it was because I'm obviously retarded.

>I bet you're from Sup Forums.

no, I just don't like furries because of I am not a decadent fag.

Why does Sup Forums hate furry's more then literally every other board.

>letting a 9 year old boy live in the middle of the woods all by himself
inb4
>but in dog years
its still fucking bullshit

>more
Sup Forums barely deals with furshit, so there's barely any palpable hate to fester and stuff like Beastars has pretty civil threads

Those literal autistic Sup Forums kids who spam posts about how they want to fuck kemono character x in show y usually just get ignored

Wolf dude looked like a Digimon in that scene

That sex scene was pretty furry

>Beastars has pretty civil threads
Juno shippers and cuckposters have been shitting it up for a while now.

>>letting a 9 year old boy live in the middle of the woods all by himself

yes. they are not wolves. they are "magic", they re the Japanese interpretation of a deity.

Etymological yes, there is a similarity between wolf (狼) and great god (大神), but there is also a similarity to great bite (大噛み). In English, too, "goodbye" has the etymologically religious root of "God be (with you)", but that doesn't mean we are literally invoking God's name for a secular farewell. I'm not that user, and for my part given the link the film makes between the animals and the wild I don't entirely disbelieve the spiritual reading you talk about. However, if where you read up on the stuff about 狼 and 大神 was some anime blog online, I would warn you not to put too much stock in the opinions and interpretations of someone who may not be well-versed in Japanese culture in the first place.

Also, your worldview must be insanely limited if you can assume that anything to do with animals must be to do with furrys. Furrys aren't even a very old phenomenon. Watch more anime and read more, user. You will become a better person for it.

>furrys
Yeah, sure.

Before he went to live in the woods he learned everything he needs to know about woods and about animals that live there from that fox

Movie was terrible maudlin sentimental pap. If you like it, you should go ahead and kill yourself and rid the world of your shit taste.

Didn't like it because I expected exclusive focus on family stuff. I waited the whole fucking movie to see the siblings getting along and more scenes of the three together only to have the boy fuck off because that's what he wanted.

Especially since it made no sense because wolves live in packs. It was all just Clannad-tier emotional asspulls.

>it made no sense because wolves live in packs
There are some wolves that like to live alone. They just decide one day and they just leave the pack. You can find in nature many examples of solo wolves. And sometimes if a solo male and solo female meet they form a pack (because wolves mate for life).

>There are some wolves that like to live alone
No, those are wolves that have been excluded from their packs by alpha males. They don't choose that at all. It's the equivalent of being a pariah.

The first two parts of the movie were great. The last part with the boy wanting to leave and the girl dealing with that other kid just felt tiring because it was non stop drama that almost didn't fit.
Still a great movie but it could have been cut a little shorter.

Ive noticed that pretty much everything on top of My(Reddit's) Anime List is some sort of dramatic tear jerker. Some are legitimately good but almost everything with an 8 is like this.