Symphogear AXZ

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/vbfctn5x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

Would Jii finally get to read her letter?

RIP Dess.
She died as she lived.
Stupidly.

F

>St. Germain killed 73,800+ and feels bad about it and would prefer to use herself as a sacrifice
>"Why are you thanking me? You're the one who helped me with my assignments and stuff." "I'm thanking you for keeping your promise to do them."
>"They're pulling God through a gate, and we need the ancient god-slayer power. Too bad Adam nuked our clues."
>"Maybe it's inside of Gungnir? But the clues were in Germany and that isn't connected to Gungnir."
>"But forget about that, we need to throw Hibiki a birthday party!"
>Team retard are the only ones that can fight because the world's slowest scientist is working on the other gears, Chris tells Dess that she's too carefree.
>"Don't worry, I'll be back in time for my birthday" (Sunshine and rainbow time from GX might finally be over)
>Tiki is the world's thirstiest computermapcalculatorclockhoroscope for god rituals from space
>Elf9 is once again too fucking slow
>Lol cut the power
>"Open up your fists and hold out your hands. You can't use god powers to lift a god curse, you need to use people power."
>Fuck you, Adam uses stars instead of leylines
>"Tee-hee, I was never planning on freeing humanity." (what an unexpected twist)
>"I need to JAM so you can have a birthday party since I don't know when my birthday is."
My bet's on St. Germain (German) being the key or whatever to unlock Gungnir's whatever thing.

This week's greentext once again brought to you by not-Crackkun.

Geahs don't die when they are killed.

Except for sometimes

Unless you're Kanade or Serena.

Except Kanade.

This is actually correct. The only exception is Kanade because she is shit.

It's only allowed if it's episode 1.

>tiniest amount of Jam ever

She wont even need hospitalization.

Could have lived?

Saint-Germain will sacrifice herself to defeat Adam.

She secretly joined the custodians.

RIP Kirika.

I have to admit I'm pretty surprised Germain survived this episode.

Kanade probably didn't have enough Linker with her to OD on.

Kanade was avoiding using her LiNKER because she didn't want it to create any errors in their phonic gain Nehustan tests.

So, how's AXZ measuring up?

Now Shirabe needs to get killed off and Symphogear is good again.

Kanade didn't have excess stock of linkers at hand. Also, this linker is the linker that's imbued with the ingredient of love. It's completely different.

So she died for science

>actually thinking they'd kill off Kirika

She might be hospitalized for an episode or two but she'll end up perfectly okay with no consequences at all.

She was so cute

alchemy user, are you a little girl yet?

I can't believe Kirika is fucking dead.

Started off fantastic, got boring for a while but not delving to GX levels of retardation, now it's back to being good/great.

*maria

Of course. I doubt anybody really thinks she is dead. Everybody is save this season. S5 might kill off Nana and Maria since it is most likely the last season.

COME ON AND SLAM!

gx tier

I want to lick her jam.

So Made in Abyss only stole most of our jam, not all of it

>injects 5 whole LINKERs
I'm fucking JACKED dess

Why is her jam shiny?

How do we save Kirika?

It's too late.

Started good, slumped thanks to Maria and elf9, good afterwards except for episode 9 being very predictable.

I'm mostly impressed that they brought back regular zesshou at a crucial moment. GX and AXZ have had a tendency to only focus on the mechanics that showed up recently, while there's actually a pretty big library of symphogear hijinks that could be used.

Fuck I hate the S4 villains. They're weak, incompetent, and worst of all, unlikable

I want my girl Carol and her dolls back already

Kaneko should've used the team Carol as the final boss all the way up to S5. This makes even more sense when you think that Minase sings pretty good and can attract an a legion of fans to those lives

Hibiki punches a hole through space time and goes back

Needs more beef stroganoff.

sendvid.com/vbfctn5x

Just as shit as GX but with less retarded forced drama and with far less entertaining villains. It's been 10 episodes and nothing has happened other than shilling songs.

>have a budding megastar seiyuu
>have had her for 3 seasons, only in GX does she finally earn a leading role
>everyone noticing how amazing she is at this point, starts getting lead role after lead role
>kill her off

This was GX's worst sin and shows everything wrong with how the series is written.

GX was better, bring back dolls

They were better and more likeable indeed, but their story was so bad.

Is Adam still going to make Tiki into flesh and bones though?

>no anime chan this season

This season is still very video gamey, but yes, Kaneko occasionally can lay it off for a moment.

>complain about shilling songs
>then complain the didn't shill the right songs

Tears

Carol was the only good one. The dolls are shit.

You focking say that to my face mate not on the internet

Will Anime-chan teach Germain how to drown her anger via chinese cartoons?

>10: Kiraka dies
>11: Shirabe dies
>12: Maria dies
>13: St. Germaine dies

Inori is mediocre, hence why it took her so long to win a Symphogear audition.

Will Anime-chan become Germain's girlfriend?

The dolls were turd and I'm happy they died

But Carol was an unlikable cunt with daddy issues. Her only redeeming points were her hot design and GENOCIDE.

>Maria dies

Germain is pretty cool. I hope Maria dies and she replaces her.

>Maria almost died to save that damn suitcase
>the lab was destroyed and they couldn't decipher the files that were inside the case

Tbh the alchemist trio was fun and honestly kind of interesting- it was cool to see them actually have a bond with each other. They were like the FIS trio in G but actually evil and not just guided by a force they realize is evil and turn to fight against. Plus Cagliostro titties.

Adam is Fine with a dick but worse. He drags the villain category in AXZ down imo.

>aac).mp4

I CAN'T BELIEVE KIRIKA IS FUCKING DEAD

: Kiraka dies
: Shirabe dies
: Maria dies
: St. Germaine dies
The only ones which will be dead are Adam and Tikki, and maybe the trans duo(but I expect them to be back for the finale somehow).

I'm more interested who will be final Gear this season, either Germain or Miku.

Kirika needs to survive for Shirabe.

>flying naked man
>summons telephones
>fights with nukes and a hat
I want a recording of the Adam brainstorming session.

On a scale from 1 to DESS, how DESS was today's episode?

It was her elaborate ploy to get princess carried by her favorite sword.

I'm just glad Hibiki isn't hesitating to punch the people causing problems again

heh

It was DEATH.

>showed Pirate Fine in a flashback this season
> Ryoko being in Maria's flashback
> Shirabe doesnt know her real name or birthday
> Dr. Ver came back so dead characters can come back
> Adam wants to fight God and Fine wants to fuck god
> Dess is "dead" the affects of Dess's soul killing scythe could be Null and void now
SHIRBE going SSJ FINE Soon

>now she feels dead outside too

No retard, it shows that they write the show to shill songs and don't do anything with the story. If they had even the slightest idea what they were doing they wouldn't have fucked up Carol so horribly. This season is the same fucking thing with the alchemists. They don't care about anything other than having an excuse for off-group duets to sell.

>won awards after GX
>is getting loads of attention and jobs
>"mediocre"
If the staff weren't fucking retarded they could have realized they had been raising up a superstar and done something with her, instead they were too busy focusing on shilling Ignite and wanted a status quo so they killed her off after her one song. Why do you think Inori got a bonus song after all the CDs released?

A girl with some serious daddy issue is still better than fucking nudist beach faggot by miles

He sure did an odd job at defending himself from Hibiki.
Eh?

7 stars
6 blue
1 red

6 gears
1 Germain

S Y M B O L I S M

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

You forgot
>loves being in the nude a lot.

Refresh my memory anons. Did Kirika also share Fine's soul and that's why she used barrier a few times in G, or was Shirabe actually unconsciously using barrier and it was a misunderstanding on Kirika's part?

I guess that's why he kept his hat on in the bath.

Seriously, where have you guys been during last season? This is not the first time they throw us this sort of curve ball....

>Kirika’s body is actually dead
>they place her soul in Shirabe’s body
>they’ve become literally the same character

If adam falls asleep in the bath, does the hat weigh his head down and cause him to drown?

>M'Lady

I like Minase Inori as a singer a lot, but you're an idiot.

it was shirabe

DMJii gattai would be invincible

Not even remotely close. Carol was complete fucking shit, Adam is entertaining.

It was unconscious on Shirabe's part. Fine couldn't have two hosts. When she got poked by the Dess scythe Fine gave up her soul so Shirabe's wouldn't disappear and she's gone now.

As cool as that would be, how do you un-kill a soul?

>they place her soul in Shirabe’s body
that... actually doesn't sound half bad.

Shirabe dies next in a suicide attack then they union from the spirit world and come back to life because their bond is that great.

Go get some sleep Tikkiy

OH SHIT