Googled ''the creator of soylent'' out of sheer curiosity

>Googled ''the creator of soylent'' out of sheer curiosity
>Rob ''Rhinehart''
>Partly Americanized spelling of German and Jewish Reinhardt, altered by folk etymology under the influence of the name of the river Rhine.
Every. Fucking. Time.

Is it intentional though? Like do you think they are deliberately trying to feminize the goyim

No not at all, it's just to make an honest living.

Absolutely

You're right user, I'm sure it's just another (((coincidence)))...

"German AND Jewish." Meaning either of them could have the name. You'll need to find better evidence of kikery than that.

There is absolutely nothing jewish about the name reinhart. Its as german as it gets.

Look user. I drank Soylent for a week. I lost weight, felt energized the whole time, and just felt cleaner. I have a problem with over eating healthy food (steak, sweet potatoes, etc) which can make me feel lethargic so soylent was a good alternative. It’s not even that cheap btw. About 400 dollars for a month supply.

He just did it because he was an autistic shitposter who didn't want to leave his computer. Pretty sure he didn't expect it to grow outside of techies.

This. If you look at his early work situation and Oakland factory, it was def a low key small time op for some techie friends. Then it got viral and people started doing videos about it and ordering online. That’s when he actually got outside funding, before he was burning through private money/

The fact that he sells soy is pretty good evidence desu

> Sweet potatoes
> Healthy

That shit is dripping with carbs yo

It's hard as fuck for men to get test prescribed unless they have really really fucking low t or you are a woman wanting to become a trans, if you ever ask for oestrogen though there won't be any problem

I was just like you. I lived a paleo life and hated soy, being totally free for at least two years (as far as possible and to my best knowledge). But Eating and making food took so long and I was spending like half my day at least obsessed with food, just like some uncivilized hunter gatherer. Soylent made things super easy and I didn’t feel bad on it. My work improved. I was cheerful and less aggressive. I empathized with women better. Truly a wonderful product.

Nice bait friend, but I did laugh

Complex tho better than regular potatoes. Organic sweet potatoes chopped up into cubes, drizzled with organic olive oil and baked for about an hour or 45 minutes until well cooked. Put in a bowl with steak also chopped up and sautéed with garlic with organic cultured butter and shallots. Make a steak bowl. Add a sunny side up egg or two if needed or onions.

Complex carbs are good for you

A cup in a serving is fine. Theyre complex carbs also so lower insulin spike.

You'll need carbs for the racewar.

Alright, a couple of 'tatos can't hurt I suppose

Well what do you do for Carbs then? Carrots??? Fruit?

That guy looks more like a German than Jew tbqh