Christianity, along with other religions, are all bullshit. If you can't admit this as a believer, you are an idiot

Christianity, along with other religions, are all bullshit. If you can't admit this as a believer, you are an idiot.

t. faggot atheist

Also your pic is from that Zeitgeist movie which was totally debunked. You're an idiot. Spend less time in the snow and let your brain defrost, mongolian.

>something that helped build western civilization is bullshit because of some similarities with icons of other great empires of history

I fully support this post. OP Is a shill.

A religion that encourages killing isn't bullshit in my eyes.

t. molesting kike worshipper
>cutmutt takes a meme seriously
> It made slmething positive in this world so it must be true!!! Hurr durr, I'll ignore slavery and crusades like the sheep I am.

>hurr durr slavery and war are because of religion definitely not greed and immorality that the most devoted in their faith have spoken against for centuries
Why so shill user?

this ONE fedora finn is getting really annoying with his bait spam

Mithra was not born, Ahura Mazda sculpted him from a rock.

All religions are bullshit. How can people can be that stupid to belive in someone almighty. Human is god.

Oh so turns out religions don't make people better? My whole point was that religions are bullshit. Thanks for proving it.

So is the argument that only Jesus Christ completely fulfilled every one of the prophecies to be the true Savior, and all the others were just great, perhaps even divine entities who were not as great as He? Because that's what I get from
>pic related

>Oh so turns out religions don't make people better
>but atheism might

>crusades were a bad thing
anti-christians are honestly the scum of the earth and I'm not even Christian

>t. faggot athiest

Random beings on a planet in the middle of nowhere, have no clue how they got there.
Invent myths and fables and other beings make a career and lots of money from it.

>horus born on december 25th
wrong
can literally just stop here and realize how stupid the rest of this list is and literally half of it is wrong and no historians consider it remotely accurate
but let's not forget
>Jesus born December 25th
lol

They killed more white people than muslims

Explain why Jesus was so smart, alpha, and wise? He had thousands of people following him around after just a few sermons

Everything from Christianity and Judaism can be traced back to older pagan traditions. Every character, every story and every aspect of the cosmology
This is one reason why the educated can realize can realize Christianity is far overrated when you compare it to the great religions of old

half of those are wrong

We know Finn bro. I unironically wish I could practice ancient Roman religion without LARPing, so I make do with saints and such.

Sol Invictus on 25th of December. Hmmmm.... really massages the macadamias

So is Jesus. That is the point. A dirty liar who did not exist.

How well known is Gomez Davila in Colombia?
>what is the Shroud of Turin

You can. Just do what you want. Different tribes and cults practiced Paganism in different ways and it evolved in different generations, there is always room for innovation

Here’s a red pill for you, free of charge leaf bro.

The warm fuzzy feeling in church is a rhetorical effect engineered through highly specific and time proven techniques most of which was borrowed from paganism.

The feeling of one-ness and enlightened love is literally a natural pre religious human experience of mental alignment that is then co-opted and manipulated by organic religion ... whereas pagans focused on enhancing it for prowess.

How was goddamn Horus born on December fucking 25 when the months didn't even fucking exist yet huh?

not sure what you think you're implying
assuming Jesus existed and the Bible accurately describes when He was born we know that He wasn't born in December
and everyone knows that we get Christmas's date from some pagan holiday so... why is that important?

You realize that every other religion mentions Jesus in their teachings, right?

What would that suggest?

I think your religion of atheism is false. I blame your whore mother for fucking the mailman in front of you.

Not at all. I literally had to look him up. I know of some of the other figures he worked with it though. Seems like a cool guy.

That's not why it's wrong, but it is wrong, but honestly the picture is maybe a false flag to discredit the argument it claims to make

No one knows when Jesus was born. But look an entity like Baldur that was born during Yule (around Christmas) and dies and revives the same time that Christians celebrate it for Jesus

I'm taking a history course this semester and I dread when the topic of the Crusades is going to come up. The teacher seems pretty based so far, but if he says anything about it being unjustified I'm gonna let loose the 'tism. I'm just glad I'm not in Melbourne, where that kind of talk is likely to get you kicked out/murdered.

>Human is god

>You realize that every other religion mentions Jesus in their teachings, right?

Umm...He is God. That's why.

Stop worshipping the demiurge, you faggots

What did he ever do to you, you ungrateful nigger?
>muh sophia
>muh allegedly eternal soul trapped inside a husk of materiality
You gnostics are the actual faggots

While Zeitgeist is bullshit there are obviously religious similarities. Given that Christianity is reform Judaism, and Judaism rehashes all of the old Caananite/Mesopotamian Gods, and that they were all heavily influenced by Egypt and Hindus, things constantly reoccur. Like how Athena is Minerva is Ishtar is Kali. Or how Ba'al became Beelzebub.

>are all bullshit. If you can't admit this as a believer, you are an idiot
Literally impossible. If you admit they're bullshit you're not a believer.

God is real and if you deny it you are an idiot.
checkmate!!

christian server /bkXHBgq

Look it up, dumbass.

>Look it up

>ignore
>not take pride
wheredoyuothinkyouare.png

Winter solstice is around 22th Dec, so they might've used that as a reference point. (Don't know though)

>What did he ever do to you
Many things, especially when I was a christian, gnosticism is true

How about you fucking tell us is it gnostic theism or gnostic atheism?

yeah no you dumb faggot
try reading some ancient history and not just watching youtube videos then fuck yourself

religion is for the meek
you're even meeker if you deny this

do you listen to Scandinavian death metal, i think it's right up your alley

>gnostic theism or gnostic atheism
Gnosticism

everything that biuld civilization is bullshit one way or another

>faggot atheist
why where inquisitors always obsessed with putting objects into anal cavaties back then?

>helped
yea they realy did..

>what did my daddy do to you
this is so gay

Yeah, no. Look how high up Jewish baby Jesus is on the chart. It's more like, "every religion mentions Ishtar, that must mean its real."

>t. nigger with daddy issues
Reminder that defending Sophia is literally the religious equivalent of whiteknighting single moms.

that's because of their spanish genes, not related to their religion

reminder religious anything is stupid

The single moms that your religion tells you to whiteknight?

>implying I'm Christian