Should my grandpa have fought to defeat this?

youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

Yes fuck Germans they should all die your grandpa did the right thing they're sub humans.

This.

this is the future you chose :)

Germans were the bad guys despite what Sup Forums wants you to believe. They didn't believe in white supremacy, they believed in Aryan supremacy.

Germanic autistic race.

He didn't have a choice. We should have avoided WWI if anything. Then we might have all had a shot.

It doesn't matter anymore, it's in the past we can't change what happened. I know my great grandfathers would have never fought the Third Reich if they saw what the Jews would do to the world today, most Allied soldiers wouldn't. They were deceived, it was a terrible war to begin with, no one wanted it, except (((them))), Americans were stern about staying out of the war but ended up going into it anyway because of FDR.

Let's focus on the future, we can change that, not the past :/ I believe we are in debt to the Germans in some way though. We owe it to them to promote their pure blooded Nordic Ideal at least, certainly at least to vindicate them, we at least owe them that.

Your grandpa was a faggot

yes, they were the real subhuman trash.

use this as a measure of shills per anons

5 shills per 1 user, except it might be a samefag. but shows how much they have to invest to stop the spread of truth.

the germans were the best european people in the 1930s. Despite the numerous advantages of imperial domination over the world , the british economy was struggling to compete with germany. Germans were working smarter and harder than brits to produce better commodities for the world markets.

my grandad was an engineer during the war. he said his company was often amazed at the german ingenuity in their manufactured items that were captured. In a fair world market , germany would have outperformed britain in most respects.

they were also the nicest people in europe. why u think most jews today have german names? cos germany was the epicentre of jews b4 israel was created. jews affinity for germany was one of the thing that made it intolerable to anglos and meris.

they had to go. as the old saying goes, the best of the goyim should be killed. because the best goys challenge the satinists power over the world.

15 million of the world's best people were murdered by the anglo-kike war machine. the remaining german fertile females were then intentionally mixed with the stupidest troops in the us and russian armys.

the good news is that the human genepool will heal its wounds caused by kikes. Just pair off with the best partner u can find, and in 2~3 more generations the kikes will have to genocide the best people on earth again : hence this giant shitskin invasion into all white countries.

jesus, what a cuck.
nazis were jews in black uniforms.

Embrace your destiny, White man.

I knew this shit was incoming...kek.

Come over and help us. You know weapons and stuff. I rather have a 3/5 german muttt,than all these fugees

Your grandpa fought for what he believed in

And you should too

Realistically and retroactively this is what he would ultimately end up defending!

My german named US Navy 1939-51 grandfathers war stories always ended with "we drank those japs sake after we shelled the fuck out of them"

Don't be one of those faggots who thinks their grandfather is evil for fight against the nazis.
My great grand father fought in north africa against them too and i look up to him and will most likely name my son after him.
Our ancestors didn't fight the nazis to allow all this degeneracy, they're against it, there is no way they would have been able to know what the world would be like 80 years down the track after their victory in ww2.

Anything to defeat the eternal G*rman

Trick luv da keeidz

so the germans invented practically everthing? would you like to live like in 8 th century?

go, young Hans!! go, and fight against every country on this continent, which we invaded and shot at first!!
Nothing will go wrong, young Hans! dont worry! you're fighting subhumans!! Your glorious aryan genes will keep you safe! now go!! kill whitey!!

>everything
>communism
>religious bullshit that divided europe for hundreds of years

pick one.

The only thing they invented is death and destruction in continental Europe.

You know thats not what happened.

Poles are cool if theyd just stop being butthurt

but thats exactly what happened.

Waffen SS saved western-Europe . Bolshewists and jewish wallstreet wanted Europe to become a nigger shithole

hunt down freemasons - remove kikes. read Mearsheimer

>there are people that actually believe this
If the Germans didn't start 2 world wars then Europe would still be ruling the world.

>Americans cheering on the death of the last hope of white people
What's wrong with them?

Fuck those dirty krauts. I'd rather deal with the niggers, mudslimes and poos than be a slave to the bloody Jerries. They absolutely deserved to be BTFOed in WW2 and WW1.

I have like 2/4 German ancestry, I could apply for citizenship :D. The only stickler for me is you don't have free speech laws. In America I can legally deny the Holohoax. I would still help you, don't get me wrong, I would just have to keep my big mouth shut and speak in secret.

Yes. Jews are based and the Wests greatest ally against the Nazi globalist Muslims.

Try denying the holocaust publicly and see what happens.