The reason the media won't go all in on calling for Trump's impeachment

Seth Abramson recently posted a long multi-post screed about the evils of Trump and Russian capped off with the following screencap.

Basically Seth thinks that the ONLY reason that the media (already in the tank pushing impeachment) won't stop beating around the bush and openly call for a full-on coup to remove Trump, is that they are TERRIFIED of conservatives telling them to fuck off and crashing the news media with no survivors by mass boycotting them.

Any thoughts on this?

>Any thoughts on this?

yeah, why don't you take your tweet screen post and go get your fucking throat slit open
mods are fags for allowing "social media screen" posts to flood this shit board

Why haven't there been more competitors against CNN and other MSM?
It reminds me of how ISPs try to beat out competition through illegal means.

They let 911 happen so all those "axis of evil" countries could be invaded either with proxy wars or by funding terrorist revolutions

This is delusional. They're (MSM) in bed with money-laundering, child-abusing-trafficking, war-mongering, Jewish higher echelons. The faster the public finds out overwhelming foreign influence isn't from Russia (not that they don't try), the easier it is to discredit MSM.

>Fuck US democracy we need our shekels
Plausible

op BTFO

/thread x6000000
So sick of faggot OPs posting random nobody faggots from twatter. Who cares what some dumb homo says, stop giving these losers attention

if anything happens to trump people boycotting CNN will be the least of their fucking problems, that I can tell you.

>The reason you made this thread

Get fucked OP

fpbp

>it goes in options lad, why is this still on page 1?

>massive breadcrumbs
Whoever wrote this is a retard.

I used to follow this guy for shits and giggles since he is like the anti-truepundit and he has almost never been right..laughably wrong at times. several months ago I was thinking I was going to screen shot some of his theories for posterity but it wasn't even worth musing after a few nothing burgers.

>Media slowly, discretely dropping the Russia collusion angle before they are all left with egg in their face.. shown to be obsessing over the Democrat version of the birth certificate debacle

>Verified Democrat sees this and is sure that it's actually the media under the thumb of Republican viewers

Look how their story morphs over time to fit new information. Democrats are delusional

by the way all you have to do to know he is up to his eyeballs in shit is to read pretty much every letter written by chuck Grassley on judiciary.gov.

P

So let me get this straight; the media that promotes every form of degeneracy, pushes race mixing and the gay agenda, shows open hostility to whites and Christians, mocks and actively works against conservatives and openly and unapologetically promotes the Democrat party won't say we should impeach Trump because they're afraid to lose GOP viewers?
That's pants on head fucking retarded.