Fuck the Military

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmd6CHah7Wg

This is your daily reminder that the average soldier is a retarded jarhead who would shoot upon innocent people like a psychopath. This was literally like the Boston Massacre but there hasn't been retribution against the nigger who shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're a faggot who would never say this to even a sub-80 iq beta jarhead pog

>implying anyone cares about dead hippies

>he actually fell for the military
good goy

le you have different opinions so you die
thanks for proving me right

hippies don't deserve life and no one cares faggot

Leftists aren't innocent.

Lefitist: Stop fighting for retarded wars
National Guard: *BANG BANG BANG*
noice

>innocent people
>subversive commie kikes

however hippies are more intelligent beings than the primitive apes

If you want to protest there's other places to do it, otherwise you're at a fucking college and you should be studying and shit you homo

A soldier is the product of training. If he turns out to be a jarhead then it's not the fault of the soldier but of structures who teach him.

>Jews protest the war
>Jews are behind the war
I dont know whos jewing who here

Do you remember when the military forced integration at gun point?
Militaries exist to oppress the native population. History is full of this fact. The Founders understood this, thus the reason for the Second Amendment and the reason why the US isn't supposed to have a standing army in the first place; only during war and at Congress' discretion.

You're retarded if you think the army won't go out and take your guns (or shoot you dead) if given the order. They follow orders, that's the entire purpose of the military; do and kill.

Jews didnt protest the war, they created the subversion culture that took over the anti war movement, and turned it into a drugged out loser STD movement. All in the name of "love"... Guess what they are doing today? The same shit... They need us to fuck up the middle east for (((them))) that is all they ever wanted..,

3/4 people killed at kent state were Jewish. The 2/4 killed who were protesting were both Jewish.

Let the commies hit the floor

good man, they honestly couldnt give a shit about your 2nd or 3rd amendment

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

bump

Sprankton. A noun. A disease you get from chewing too much.

>he actually supports jewish wars of aggression

People also aren't taking into account that the demographic shift will change the military. As the nation is continuously filled with people who don't care about the Constitution or people's rights as much as the Whites do, the louder you will hear demands to take away rights.

Either way, bad times are coming and there's a reason why (((they))) are so insistent on taking our guns.

>This is your daily reminder that the average soldier is a retarded jarhead who would shoot upon innocent people like a psychopath.

Those soldiers we're being rushed and surrounded by a mob of stupid, angry, arrogant college students high on LSD and communism. The soldiers had to shoot to defend themselves.

>waaa waaa these 150lb hippies who a sign make me so afraid with my machineguns and rifles
yeah, fuck you

the guy on the left looks MOST punchable.

>WAAAA SOMEONE THREW A SNOWBALL IM SO SCARED
I just lost even more respect for you

bump

That dead guy in the photo is a Jew. The military did nothing wrong