I am a straight white male. I am 100% European according to genetic testing I had done at the University of Michigan...

I am a straight white male. I am 100% European according to genetic testing I had done at the University of Michigan. I had one adopted grandparent whose ancestry was completely unknown so I had the testing done. Now that I am assured I can speak to other Americans from a position of racial superiority (something most of you cannot do) it is important that I pass along this vital information to all of you.

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

Nice blogpost. How do I unsubscribe?

TL;DR: Go the fuck back to plebbit. Too fucking long.

You ignorant hillbilly mutts can't read anything longer than a hymn verse

I wish you and I could both just do something with these assholes. But what?

>Trump jerks off dogs

Copy and paste the text anywhere these scumbags congregate. Expose rovergate.

>Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

>Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

>That's what Trump does.

>Trump does that.

Tomorrow on CNN.....

Tonight wherever Trump is. I've heard people say that he'll actually also pay people to bring their dogs to him for him to pleasure them. This addiction is the reason he does not have a dog. It would constantly be begging for sexual attention and people would notice.

clearly you're not a real leftist or something because that was hilarious and the left isn't funny

>Trump jerks off dogs
Fake news, he's not Canadian

it's like if my grandpa was president
in a good way
i like trump

the image, not the dog thing

>I am 100% European

nobody cares about your opinions mutt

Your grandfather jerks off dogs, and your grandfather jerks off you. You had your very first orgasm by his hand in a corrugated tin shed on a morning where he told your mom he was taking you fishing.

>downvote unsubscribe turn ublock on
also 100% European means shit what kind of European Swede, French, German, Spaniard?

holy shit pol this shit is a slippery slope

Where's your genetic test, eurotrash? While your ancestors were shepherds fucking sheep mine were carving a country out of wilderness with nothing more than sheer force of will.

lefties are so lewd
such foul degeneracy and it comes instantly to his mind

Russian, English, and German by the 3 grandparents with ancestry.

you ddn't write the op did you, its a copypasted comment. probably from a right winger doing a satire of a leftie and you're posting it unironically in a total lack of self awareness aren't you?

You're the one who lost his load in his own grandfather's hand, you bay frog moose fucker. go suck a french roadsign's dick.

foulness when it isn't funny is just boring

Did I ruin your memory repression?
yep.

I call bullshit. only white women do that. Its more likely he films his female aids getting knotted.

Nope, trump totally does this