What's wrong with T_D faggots? Why are they so childish and full of cognitive dissonance?

What's wrong with T_D faggots? Why are they so childish and full of cognitive dissonance?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/duplicates/80gk5n/3_bedroom_house_and_had_a_baby_so_she_took_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=vPUZyTXERtw
youtube.com/watch?v=h-V04Q-Ymhk
youtube.com/watch?v=qW9I-kpZJ8E
youtube.com/watch?v=nZzrZwU-4Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=dwRSwJtngDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they long for daddy

A LITERAL KEK SHED

Shut up cunt pedesheds are fucking BASED

Cant make this shit up

Also can someone explain to me the cuckshed/cave phenomenom happening in America? I've stumbled upon this multiple times: grown ass men spending vast amount of money and efforts building a shed or decorating their basements with cheap gaming posters, chink goodies and consoles.

These guys are literally locking themselves in child-like rooms to escape their nagging wives.

If men of the past are watching us they must laugh their ass off seeing them not even be allowed to do what they want in their living room.

>Sup Forums fell for the obvious divide and conquer shill tactics

>pedesheds

my wife had a baby with tyrone so she told me to move into the cuck shed, now I can watch superman and play playstation all day long I love my wife :-)

THIS IS THE LIFE

>muh D&C
>muh shills

Fuck off back to /ptg/ faggot, we are discussing an important matter here.

the shed is actually a pretty good idea though since on the rare occasions the baby is sleeping he doesn't have to be quiet in the house

Nah, it was always the same. Men had their 'hobby rooms' since the beginning of time. It's just more transparent now, because of social media.

THIS ^ ! I would gild you if I had money, I have to budget since my wife and her bull go through so many barrels of lube, but that's okay I'm happy for her.

I did however save up enough pennies for a Nintendo Switch! SO excited for Labo!!!

He also misses out on hearing his wife scream while being fucked by tyrone

man caves have been things for a long time but it used to be sports, cars or music related stuff, maybe some movie stuff too or any combination of the above

the_donald and r/ptg/ aren't Sup Forums. There is no divide or conquer, they're a Zionsit plot to completely subvert Sup Forums

>Why are they so childish
because they are children. the ave age of a redditor is 15

Whats up magapedes! A BASED black man is fucking my wife right now. Awooo~

Yes it's "Your house", if you are in fact the one paying for all of it. That doesn't mean other people don't live there and deserve to make it a home for themselves. Living rooms are not for being an autistic asshole screaming at your tv so you give yourself a room or area that is 100% your own, not to be infringed upon by others. In the home I grew up in, my father had his own office which was loaded to the ceiling with computers/stereo equipment/tvs and whatnot, and my mother had her own "office" which was where she did her sewing for the curtains/upholstery she made.

Neither made any effort to change the others living space, because that was their personal area where they could listen to their own music and do whatever they wanted without bothering anyone else. This whole "cuckshed" meme is funny, but it's also very realistic for anyone, not just a man, to want and to deserve a place all their own.

You eat dinner with your family in the dining room/kitchen, watch tv or play games with them in the living room, but everyone needs a place to decompress, and the only children I see in this situation are the ones who don't understand this simple fact and believe once you have a family you somehow physically meld to them and have no remaining personal identity.

>cuck shed in my backyard

LMAO never change /r/The_Donald

>Also can someone explain to me the cuckshed/cave phenomenom happening in America?
>to escape their nagging wives.

You answered your own fucking question.

I think he meant why can't they just put their wives in place...
>not knowing the law in the USA of wymin rights

This isn't from T_D, faggot.

reddit.com/r/gaming/duplicates/80gk5n/3_bedroom_house_and_had_a_baby_so_she_took_the/

I even doubt that is her own son

all that nigger worship lol

>Have a step kid
>Builds a shed for a man cave in the back
Slowly I am starting to lose grip on what is satire of Sup Forums or what is actually trolling at this point.

this shit is form gaming from reddit, fakenews OP

I can’t decorate or sort shit in the house to save my life.

The man cave is where I can hide from the kids, so they don’t see me hammered drunk, play loud music, and turn wrenches.

What exactly is wrong about this? Beside you shitposting.

Back to the cuck shed

Nice, getting a room dedicated to all your nigger worship paraphernalia, make sure to tell your daughter the story of howhappy you were when LeBron signed that jersey on the airport.

>Implying kids shouldn't see their father being manly.

anyone who complains about the donald is reddit. reminder that the place still causes immense butthurt and any real Sup Forumsack would revel in the opportunity to redpill the mass amount of them that flock here. you can't prevent reddit from coming here. they have been flooding in for years, long before the election. the only real option is to educate them then scatter them across the internet

what the fuck, it's real

Lower class men had tools in their garage/a shed to build things, upper class men had a library to store their books or a billiard room, in any case having another room was justified by utility reasons (ie=space).
This is different because nothing prevents you to play console in your living room unless the woman bossed you out.

>Living rooms are not for being an autistic asshole screaming at your tv so you give yourself a room or area that is 100% your own
Who is screaming at his TV while playing video games as an adult? Outside of mentally ill people I mean.
Also headsets exist.

>You eat dinner with your family in the dining room/kitchen, watch tv or play games with them in the living room.
So my point stays, these guys feel the need to exile themselves in another room to do an activity that is completely adequate with a living room.

why do you drink like that idiot

>train the masses to act in your favor
We are the Jews now?

This. Men used to retreat back to their "study" or "masturbatorium".

I hope his wife is embarrassed. He's not content with the family life they have together and is putting it on public display. Why even get a wife and kids if all you're gonna do is escape back to your childhood bedroom?

How did you know that he only play console? The room could be used for literally anything. You can invite some lads, grab some beer and talk about politics.

Fight fire with fire

His wife is no doubt cheating on him, perhaps even the kid isn't his. Someone who makes something like that is either a huge alpha or a huge soyboy, and the fact that he has a stepchild rules out the former.

he posts on the donald as well

They used to be called studies and have shit like books in them. You’re just witnessing the dumbing down of society.

>You can invite some lads, grab some beer and talk about politics
Soy wars posters on the wars, the only politics spoken about here would be about evil cis white men and the needs of the lgbtqwerty people

That shed would be prime real estate in Portugal.

Someday when you can grow a thicker mustache than the women around you, you may too be able to find out what a family dynamic is actually like.

Why wouldn't you want your kids to see you turning wrenches?
>have a gopher
>extra set of hands when they're old enough
>child learns to appreciate hard work and taking care of your property
>child learns a useful skill and hobby

every box is ticked. pottery of the highest order

>The room could be used for literally anything. You can invite some lads, grab some beer and talk about politics.
You mean what a living room is for?
I don't know how you have been raised guys but when my father and granfathers received their friends they never went hiding in a cuckshed in the garden, if anything it's the women who went to the kitchen.

We both grew up with alcoholic parents. Enough memories of irresponsible shit parents make ya not wanna have your kids see it.

Because fuck you, I work a month straight and get a month off.

I Can only drink till I get silly enough to stumble so few times. Before it’s unhealthy for relationships.

Get a man cave.
As to get privacy when bros are over.
You can’t tell former sex stories in the living room quietly while drunk

In this particular instance, you are correct. But my point was more about that having a room or a 'shed' for your own interests isn't necessarily something bad, in fact I have my own office like room because I do lots of programming and studying.

Having your own office isn't a bad idea when it's for things that couldn't be done in the living room. Playing video games, especially on a console, can be done with ease in the living room, and there's really no reason not to

Exactly. My grandpa has one in his house, a room dedicated to work, studying, reading books, filling papers and stuff.

>nothing prevents you to play console in your livingroom
Except for the whole not being a fucking child thing.

its not a phenomenon. If you people had any real life experience and would be a bit older youd know that mancaves have always existed, be it the basement, the garage, a shed in the backyard or whatever.
Men like hobbies and hobbies need space.
I live in one big house with my gf and my brother and his wife, we got a mancave too.
If nagging or general womenshit gets too tiring we hang out in the basement with all the vidya, pool,dart etc we need.
Its based. now stfu.

its from /gaming not /the donald.

fucking shill want to make the best reddit sub look bad. fuck off back into brocks asshole

That was just an example. You surely wouldn't do metal work on your living room, huh?

no faggot, we like to be by ourself from time to time, is not about "I can't do anything in my own house" its about being alone for a moment but also you know theres "a family" right next door(your own family).

here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=vPUZyTXERtw

He means a hobby room like a little workshop in the garage or something in that vein.
Which is historically what men do and did since ever.

Sure fags, go play to Zelda in your cuckshed, so based.

Don't know about you, but our living room was used as a place for the whole family. Kids would play there or we would a watch TV or movie together. If you want to play alone, you could go to your own room. Sure you could be a dick to your wife and kids and tell them to fuck off because you want to play video games, like a fucking kid.

That's not what he meant, read his message with your finger, he specifically talked about socializing, not forging axes.
What's up with all the krauts and bad reading comprehension today?

t. skinnfat 20 something uni student with no family or SO.

Oh and btw, I have a "cuck" basement see :
Call me when you actually have a normal life and not a shitposting one where you act tough and alpha on the internet.

Tyrone... throw ball good ... it ok he rape white girl and hate America

No, you are retarded. I have told you it was an example, you dumb frog eater. Stop taking everything literally, autistic Pierre. Also we will take back Elsass Lothringen, frognigger.

>Defending Reddit

This is the cancer that’s truly killing Sup Forums, plebbitors are the refugees they hate so much when it comes to invading this site in droves.

>name calling and strawmaning when you have no arguments

Typical betacuck getting angry when he realizes his condition, enjoy being dominated by women for the rest of your life.

>cuckshed/cave phenomenon
You would need to explain the cuck phenomenon first. Effeminate males have effeminate hobbies and therefor retreat to effeminate spaces. I'd imagine his grandfather did the same but it was a garage or tool shed.

Think about taking back your country from the old tyrannic cunt ruling it before fantasizing about the impossible, weak faggot.

ARR ARR ARR MORE POWER

youtube.com/watch?v=h-V04Q-Ymhk

youtube.com/watch?v=qW9I-kpZJ8E

youtube.com/watch?v=nZzrZwU-4Wo

youtube.com/watch?v=dwRSwJtngDI

America, and by extension the Western world, has embraced a multi-generational culture of self-infantilization .

>My wifes son

I'm so tired of seeing screenshots of reddit and twitter.

Was more referring to the music and turning wrenches. But if you wanna focus on the drinking kids should see that their parents can enjoy alcohol without being cunts because of it. It shows them that being drunk isn't an excuse for being a shitty person.

I sometimes don't get Sup Forums desu.
So now if a married man has a room where he works out/plays music/etc. he's considered effiminate and a cuck?
What are you supposed to do according to nu-pol? Work for your slave masters all day?

I have a huge potting shed and greenhouse that I spend most of my free time in doing garden related stuff. Is it only a cuckshed if it's filled with video games?

He has a room where he can go play games like a child because his wife won't ALLOW him to play in the house. Not the same as having a place to be alone to do manly things because he wants to be left alone.

cuck sheds are where soyboys hang out while their wives have some nigger over to fuck them.

it's just leftists faggots which don't have anything in their lives to live up to, so they joined some leftist movement to fill the void in their lives, exactly like uncle Ted wrote in his manifesto.

> 19. The leftist is not typically the kind of person whose feelings of inferiority make him a braggart, an egotist, a bully, a self-promoter, a ruthless competitor. This kind of person has not wholly lost faith in himself. He has a deficit in his sense of power and self-worth, but he can still conceive of himself as having the capacity to be strong, and his efforts to make himself strong produce his unpleasant behavior. [1] But the leftist is too far gone for that. Hisfeelings of inferiority are so ingrained that he cannot conceive of himself as individually strong and valuable. Hence the collectivism of the leftist. He can feel strong only as a member of a large organization or a mass movement with which he identifies himself.

so he wants to shame you for something that deserves respect (dificult hobbies).

Could ask the same about Sup Forums desu.

>THE BIG NIGGER THREW THE BALL TO THE OTHER BIG NIGGER AND HE CAUGHT IT!!!!!
>SPORTS! *blows whistle SPORTS!!!!!

>playing video games in your cuckshed
>difficult hobbies

>difficult hobbies
>video games

Why did you leave out the posts about useless surrogate activities?

Parts*

fags, try to build a shed first before posting nonsense.

I have built a shed. I use it to store tools, not to have a place to act like a child without my wife yelling at me.

>this is the face of the average trump supporter
pfft ahahahahahahaha

it's too long and it's a matter of view, hobbies can help you develop skills which would increase your chance of survival in tough situation so it's not exactly useless surrogate activity.

>180 no scope me IRL!
That's the thing they say right? 180 no scope? What does that mean anyway?

only women use "children like" insults, tits or gtfo.
roastie, we men don't really fear women yelling that much, it's your constant speaking that bugs us and makes any activity that requires focus impossible.

It's only a cuckshed if you're a cuckold. Men are supposed to have a hobby and an accompanying room for that hobby.
Some have a study, some have a garage, some have a workshop, you have a greenhouse.
It's actually a positive to do something real in your free time.
Also, it's a manly quality to need a space where you can escape human contact.

>you don't play children's games like a numale pussy
>you must be a woman

What is T_D?

>video games
>something real

>a fucking cuckshed

Playing video games isn't the best hobby, but if you have a job, a wife and children you take good care of you can do what you want with the rest of your time.

Though hunting/shooting are obviously testosterone-tier.

>running away from your wife to play video games isn't childish

don't have a clue,had to google the term, I'm actually oldfag and play only games from pre-2000 era.
you are a woman, because you write like a woman, you may be a soy-boy fag as well, but I think you are a woman.

the donald