Dragon Ball Super

If he was god-tier by the time of the ToP, how strong do you estimate he was in this panel? (Right before Kid Buu's death)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ultimate Gohan tier.

Last Thread Gone.

What does this mean?!

And obviously /bestcharacter/

Reminder that Son Kagura is beautiful.

No way of knowing, honestly. I'd wager he'd be at around Super Perfect Cell's level; that level was still a big deal during the Majin Boo arc and kind of served the role of a gate to determine who the big players really were.

Why is Jiren so strong?

Based anons.

Don't worry about it.

Flavor of the arc character like Hit was during the Champa arc.

Reminder that Androids like 17 don't lose strength or energy unlike ningens. He truly is the ultimate warrior.

If he trains 1 hour a day and increases his overall strength by 1% his new combat power is 101%.

In one year of training at 1 hour a day he will have gained 365% to his strength.

Slow and steady wins the race.

We about to get /trash/ed

Epic headcanon.
>pass user
Fucking murder yourself

You can have any single arc from Dragon Ball or Z turned into an amazing movie

BUT

DBS gets cancelled as a result
Would you? And if you took the movie, which arc would you want?

Good. We'll be getting what we deserve as a collective.

Judging by the quality of the thread that just got deleted, I wouldn't doubt it.

He is truly based

Except it's actually official. Androids do not lose fighting power. That's canon, friend.

>2017
>still typing in captcha
I see

>Hating people for no reason
An user bought a Sup Forums pass. So what?

>Androids do not lose fighting power.
They don't lose stamina, you stupid fucking Pedro.
>paying to post on Sup Forums
Literal King of Cucks over here.

Literally the only one shitting up this thread.

>Butthurt fag.
kys

I don't really think he's god-tier right now, maybe buu-tier. So he could have been SS2-tier I guess?
Not that Super power levels make any sense.
And yes, DB/Z power scaling ALWAYS made sense.

>all these whiteknight betas
Fuck off.

Yes, I would. Turn the Saiyan arc into a movie. Start it off with Raditz's final moments and the message being carried off to Vegeta and Nappa; then follow the entire story through the Vegeta arc.

>Thread shitter
Fuck off.

Androids like 17 are human based, meaning if they train they gain increases to their power.

They do not lose energy or stamina meaning if they do not train they never lose already gained power.

If 17 didn't train again a single day in his life 30 years from now he's still be SSB tier.

>he can't afford a dollar a year
>defends filling out captcha to feel better about himself
I feel bad for you, friend. But I wish you well. Go in peace.

Great,so now characterfags are coming in to ruin 17
Get /trash/ed

Well user, you know what to do.

17 and 18 have both died right? So shouldn't they be revived 100% human? Frieza lost all his robo parts when he died, shouldn't they?

>Stop liking characters
>You're ruining them

Not him but excessive shitposting and wanking characters makes it so that they become a hair trigger for other anons. Everything in moderation, user.

>Excessive
>One thread

I can agree to that as a 17fan

>it's another lol dude Freeza is a villain and the saiyans will fight him again lol haha xdd nope he's not going to help U7 at all haha he hates saiyans amirite

Why can't they fucking do something different for once holy shit, have Freeza fuck up frost for being a pussy bitch or something

It's called being butthurt and it's your problem.

Toei literally have no idea what to do with Frieza. They're only keeping him in for the money he's making them. ROF shouldn't have happened.

Freeza and Frost show

Have you guys even SEEN Sup Forums? Every fanbase is cancer to some extent, and even the most niche charaterfags will still be shit on. DBS threads are garbage, so we might as well go neck deep.

Amazing what a few cybernetic enhancements can do

Human(Krillin,Tien) = Jobbers
Robot(Megatama,TOP fighters) = Jobbers
Human + Robotic enhancements = God of Destruction tier.

Nigga what?

Please make F play
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

So what is the emotional trigger that's gonna cause goku's new transformation

Odds of Gohan getting revenge for ROF?

Sup Forums's death

Freeza can go fuck himself.

Yeah, for now. It's always just one thread. Then it carries over to the next one, then the next one and so on. It becomes incessant to the point where nobody wants to stop and it kills every other attempt at conversation since shitposting just follows naturally. It happened with Kale and Caulifla; it can happen with any character.

It's not really my problem because I don't care all that much. I'm just saying that the original user bitching about "characterfags" has a point.

>DBS threads are garbage, so we might as well go neck deep.
I understand the logic but I'd rather not take that dive.

None, he's far too stupid now to even comprehend the dire situations he's in. It'll be nothing more than "I was holding back"

back tingles

He won't be one-shotting Freeza or Frost but he'll do well enough against them if he really is the "Survivor." Does that work for you?