Sup Forums needs to give up its bandwagon hatred for weed

Sup Forums needs to give up its bandwagon hatred for weed
this is a left board now

>left = muh weed
please...

>associating a chemicals with political ideology
dumbfuck, sage

Weedfags need to realize that the second it’s legalized the following generation is gonna find it lame af and you guys are gonna look like faggots with blunts stickin outta your ass holes like you’re some sorta humanoid bongpeople or something

>Sup Forums needs to give up its bandwagon hatred for weed
I'm high right now nigger.
>this is a left board now
Hahahahahahahahahah, nah. Its funny that you think that way though.

Stop politicizing weed you jackass

Weeds good in moderation and if done privately at home

hope they never legalise it here. thatd put me out of bizzo

Legal weed is over priced over taxed and does nothing to stop wetback cartels from exporting shit brick weed into the US

I went to get my flashdrive just so I could post this, because it reminded me of you OP.
Is it you?
Because if you're that blonde and you're not a kike I'll totally wife you and you can get high as shit when you're not pregnant or taking care of our kids.
I'll get you high as shit and pound a baby into your pussy and you'll fuckin' love it.

>weed
>left
Oh sweetie...

I will defend my marijuana crop from invading niggers with my m16

weed isnt just left libertarians been trying for years

I read all this

>I get high to be hip with the cool kids
Lel, imagine being a faggot of this magnitude

Weed is very popular here among the Afrikaners and boere. AWB members, as much as they were against degeneracy, were also known to smoke while on the drink. More recently it's been used as a substitute to some medication too.

Nice. I love based white people smoking.

Yeah I fucking hate a stoner, but I don't mind smoking weed responsibly. It's like alcohol, enjoy it, don't make a lifestyle of it.

There's nothing really wrong about smoking weed once in a while. It's once you become a stoner and literally smoke it every single day that it becomes degenerate

This is not true faggot.